Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Newbie August 2021 Ontario

Couples getting married on August 8, 2021 in Ontario

Amanda, on February 12, 2020 at 13:46 Posted in Ontario 0 8

Hey everyone! Im Amanda & I am 30 years old. I will be marrying my partner (41) of 7 years to date, next summer Smiley smile We are a blended family with five children, over the age of 10. This will be both of our second weddings, so we aren't planning on going all out, but excited for everything to be perfect, none the less!! Our date is not solidified yet, but the summer is what we are aiming for. Excited to meet you all!

8 Comments

Latest activity by Lala, on June 20, 2020 at 21:06
  • Lala
    Newbie May 2022 Ontario
    Lala ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It is also our second wedding and we are having just 40 guests our parents and siblings in a rustic barn and on a farm, we are super excited to tie the knot as we already have a daughter who is also going to be apart of it every step of the way
  • Lala
    Newbie May 2022 Ontario
    Lala ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey there my name is lala I’m also 30 years old getting married to my Prince Charming August 8 2021 in Ontario Newmarket to be exact. Welcome to WeddingWire!
  • Tracy
    Frequent user August 2021 Ontario
    Tracy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome, you found a great place to get ideas and help! Wishing you luck on getting the wedding you desire. We are hoping to make ours special - 14th dating anniversary is our wedding day - August 14, 2020 - won't know till the gov't tells us and allows marriage licences for us to know if we can still go ahead. Enjoy the planning together, good luck.

• Naomi
    Frequent user June 2021 Ontario
    Naomi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi everyone! My names is Naomi I’m 25 years old. I’m getting married August 8th 2021 which aslo happens to be my fiancé’s birthday. Still confused about planning a whole wedding if any anyone has tips and tricks that would be greatly appreciated.

• Tolu
    Frequent user March 2022 Ontario
    Tolu ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome to wedding wire Amanda! I'm getting married in March 2021.

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats and welcome to weddingwire!! who cares if its your second wedding its so much fun planning a wedding!

• Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome to the WeddingWire community, Amanda Smiley smile We're so happy to have you here!

When do you think you will have a decision made on the actual date?

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Welcome to wedding wire! I'm getting married in 2021 (February) Second marriage for me, first for FH and we are going all out. I'm pretty excited. I look forward to hearing all your plans.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics