I'm 21 years old and getting married!

Happily married 🎉

August 3, 2019

1700days 7hrs

Discussions

Janaya
Fitness
Janaya of Before the wedding, On April 4, 2019 at 13:19

How is everyone's fitness journey going? I thought that for sure once I got engaged I would take it more seriously and I did for the first couple of weeks but im still not at my goal weight and I...

Heather, monday 24-Aug-20 26 442
Janaya
Married!!
Janaya of Just married, On August 5, 2019 at 14:14

Hi everyone!! I finally tied the knot with my best friend on Saturday August 3rd!! Everything was perfect! It was the wedding of my dreams. There’s so much I want to share with everyone but here’s a...

Dionne, sunday 1-Sep-19 35 664
Janaya
Sand ceremony colours
Janaya of Wedding ceremony, On June 12, 2019 at 14:36

Heyy lovelies my FH and I are planning to do a sand ceremony at our wedding. I have finally just found the perfect set and now to choose the colours of sand. He only likes the colour red haha and so...

Amanda, sunday 21-Jul-19 10 105
Janaya
YouTube help!
Janaya of Plan a wedding, On June 27, 2019 at 13:13

I just wanted to take a minute to share a couple of youtube channels that have really helped me plan my wedding for all of the new people here getting started! Moriah Robinson Jamie Wolfer Michel...

Erin, tuesday 2-Jul-19 4 80
Janaya
Thank you cards
Janaya of Plan a wedding, On June 20, 2019 at 16:32

I have seen a couple different posts now about thank you card etiquette and my question is.. do I have to send thank you cards? I didn't mail hardly any of my invitations since I hand delivered almost...

Kaisha, monday 1-Jul-19 17 243
Janaya
Lets talk underwear!
Janaya of Wedding fashion, On May 28, 2019 at 17:46

I haven't seen anyone post about this recently but can we talk about what to wear under the dress? I am having the hardest time figuring out what to wear underneath it all... my concern is that my...

Donna, saturday 8-Jun-19 27 610
Janaya
Bridal shower.. help!
Janaya of Before the wedding, On April 11, 2019 at 12:36

Hello lovely ladies i'm about to start the plans for my bridal shower that my mother will be hosting..(Im helping her plan it a little because we have completely opposite taste) **is it better to have...

Donna Yeung, thursday 9-May-19 19 397
Janaya
Table numbers
Janaya of Wedding reception, On March 26, 2019 at 17:43

Hey! What is everyone doing for their table numbers? We are having a very romantic wedding/reception and we just figured out our centerpieces which will be a fish bowl with water and a floating rose...

Bianca, monday 1-Apr-19 12 255
Janaya
Bride/wifey shirts
Janaya of Wedding fashion, On March 12, 2019 at 14:25

Hey lovelies I am just curious where you are getting your bride / wifey shirts or sweaters from? I don't want to spend a lot of money on something like this but I realllllyy want to have something. I...

Janaya, thursday 21-Mar-19 10 157
Janaya
Sometimes we forget certain details...
Janaya of Plan a wedding, On March 18, 2019 at 14:29

Has anyone else here had such a big brain fart? We have 120 people on the guest list so in my mind I was thinking oh I'll need 120 invitations. so on vistaprint it gave me the option to order 150 so I...

Amanda, wednesday 20-Mar-19 19 264
Janaya
Bridal shower / Bachelorette party
Janaya of Before the wedding, On January 25, 2019 at 15:24

Hey! So I will most likely be planning my own bridal shower..& bachelorette (there's a bunch of reasons why this is but too little time to get into it) so I'm curious when I should have it. I'm...

Leah, monday 11-Feb-19 12 205
Janaya
Dress for a 2nd reception
Janaya of Wedding fashion, On December 12, 2018 at 15:04

Hey! long story short, my FH's family lives in montreal and we are in Saskatoon SK.. We are having a traditional wedding for us here, and his parents are coming, and for our honeymoon we have decided...

Allyson, thursday 7-Feb-19 13 174
Janaya
Hashtag Help
Janaya of WeddingWire, On January 10, 2019 at 12:32

I just saw a post on help for a hashtag! My FH and I just decided we wanted to do something like this.. and i'm not very creative my name Janaya Coles his name is Kevin Mora ahh Im going to be Mrs....

Bianca, sunday 20-Jan-19 8 202
Janaya
Save The Date!
Janaya of Before the wedding, On December 5, 2018 at 14:24

Hey Ladies! Just a quick question.. What info would you put on your save the dates? we are only sending out about 10 just to our guests that we want to invite that will have to fly out or drive from a...

Amie, saturday 8-Dec-18 17 207
Janaya
Sending out invitations!
Janaya of Plan a wedding, On November 14, 2018 at 15:22

How would you go about sending out your invitations? some we will give by hand as we see these people often , our out of town guests will get them by mail but for the people we don't see on a regular...

Dar, saturday 24-Nov-18 14 140
Janaya
Sand ceremony
Janaya of Wedding ceremony, On November 14, 2018 at 18:22

Has anyone done a sand ceremony at their wedding? or is planning to do one? my FH and I really want to do one but we aren't sure where to buy the stuff for it or exactly how it goes.. It looks...

Stephanie, tuesday 20-Nov-18 6 85
Janaya
Wedding Colours
Janaya of DIY, On September 28, 2018 at 18:44

Hey! has anyone used the colours Red, Yellow, and White for their wedding? if so, can you send some pictures my way with what you used for decorations on the tables? our flowers will be Red roses,...

Joey, friday 26-Oct-18 2 91
Janaya
Rehearsal dinner..
Janaya of Before the wedding, On October 19, 2018 at 14:09

Hey lovelies, can someone just quickly explain what exactly do people do at a rehearsal dinner? i've seen posts about people going to restaurants and whatnot but, is it necessary? what exactly goes...

Peggy, monday 22-Oct-18 6 152
Janaya
You can't coordinate your own wedding..?
Janaya of Plan a wedding, On September 26, 2018 at 19:03

Hey ladies! I don't have a wedding planner, and I'm not really sure who to ask to coordinate the wedding and make sure the behind the scenes stuff goes smoothly.. for the day of. what can you ladies...

Jennifer, thursday 27-Sep-18 5 143
Janaya
Off the rack dress..
Janaya of Wedding fashion, On September 20, 2018 at 13:23

Is shopping off the rack a good or bad idea? I found one that I absolutely LOVE but they wont be able to order a brand new one for me.. I looked the dress over and there's only a couple of beads that...

Stephanie, saturday 22-Sep-18 10 265
Janaya
Doubts on my dress
Janaya of Wedding fashion, On September 15, 2018 at 18:52

These are the two dresses I'm torn between... but the more I think about them the more I feel like it's not really a wedding dress? I absolutely love them both but sometimes I feel like a wedding...

Bianca, tuesday 18-Sep-18 14 197
Janaya
Wedding talk
Janaya of Before the wedding, On September 15, 2018 at 18:23

Is it just me or once you got engaged did your old "friends" started talking to you more and asking more questions even though you haven't actually been "friends" for a couple of years now..?? I feel...

Allison, monday 17-Sep-18 10 117
Janaya
When do you have your bridal shower?
Janaya of Before the wedding, On September 9, 2018 at 16:22

Hi everyone! I just got engaged a couple of weeks ago and we have already set our date for the 3rd of August 2019.. at what point should I be having a bridal shower? and also, we are having a small...

Stephanie, sunday 16-Sep-18 5 67

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics