Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Janaya
Expert August 2019 Saskatchewan

Sand ceremony colours

Janaya, on June 12, 2019 at 14:36 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 10

Heyy lovelies Smiley smile my FH and I are planning to do a sand ceremony at our wedding. I have finally just found the perfect set and now to choose the colours of sand. He only likes the colour red haha and so our wedding is already almost all red.. most of the decor is red roses and I asked what colour he wants his sand to be and of course he says red haha and now im having a hard time choosing my colour. I would like it to look nice together and I don't really have a fav colour.

I was thinking yellow to match my flower bouquet of red roses and yellow sunflowers

but i'm open to any ideas of what would look pretty with red

p.s we will also have some babies breath added in the flowers for some added colour

sunflowers and rosesSand ceremony colours 1

10 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on July 21, 2019 at 12:36
  • Amanda
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Blue, pink and white are great colour combinations. I can't wait to see the finished product.

• Janaya
    Expert August 2019 Saskatchewan
    Janaya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We decided to go with blue pink and white , I ended up buying a sand ceremony kit and they didn’t have a lot of nice colours, the red and yellow looked awful together (just not the right shades)
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Janaya

We haven't heard from you on your choice and seems everyone likes the red/yellow combination.

• Taylor
    Devoted October 2021 Alberta
    Taylor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Im a red and black girl myself but i think red and yellow would be pretty too

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yellow with red looks nice to work together.

• Sinéad
    WeddingWire Admin January 2025 Galway
    Sinéad ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Red and yellow would look great together Janaya!Smiley love

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Red/gold or red/yellow would look nice. You would be able to see both colours nicely when they are mixed. Or you could keep your colour simple like white and then the red would stand out!
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I Think yellow/gold would be stunning - it would also look fiery with all the warm colours!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hmmmm, just when I was going to say to choose your favourite colour you say you don't have one..... Dang....

Well then I would say to stick with the yellow/orange to match the flowers - that way it's all the same and you'll never forget what your wedding colours were!

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ahh! Very exciting, you could do a red and blue might turn out more like a purplish color or red and yellow like you mentioned, red and pink, red and silver is nice too. There are so many combo's but either way the process of what it means will be amazing even if colors don't turn out as you expect.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics