Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Janaya
Expert August 2019 Saskatchewan

Bride/wifey shirts

Janaya, on March 12, 2019 at 14:25 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 10

Hey lovelies Smiley smile I am just curious where you are getting your bride / wifey shirts or sweaters from? I don't want to spend a lot of money on something like this but I realllllyy want to have something. I have never shopped on amazon before, or etsy for clothes so i'm not sure what is good quality and what is not.

*I also don't trust wish... haha I've had some bad clothing items from there*

does anyone have any pictures of their clothing items? and where you got them from? Smiley smile

10 Comments

Latest activity by Janaya, on March 21, 2019 at 20:28
  • Janaya
    Janaya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Update! I found a bride tank top at Urban Planet for $16, and a Rey wifey shirt at Spencer’s for $25!
  • Stephanie
    Beginner May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ives been havin the same questions. These are such great ideas!!! Thanks ladies !!!
  • Amanda
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have stuff from everywhere.. I have a bride robe from wish which is great quality (I understand your fear though - it's hit or miss with that site).. I have a cute bride tank from David's Bridal and there's a lot of great things on etsy.. I personally have never had an issue with anything purchased on etsy.. sellers need reviews to build their business so for the most part what you see is what you get - there's no gimmicks there. One bad review for them and people could stop buying. Just read all the product details and look at the size charts. I got a robe for my sister in law from there, a wifey denim jacket, a bikini with my future last name on it for the honeymoon.. I've gone wifey crazy and I have yet to be disappointed with anything.

• Janaya
    Janaya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Cliodhna! yes I have seen quite a few cute things online that I would love to get! the only thing that freaks me out about it is, I could see the exact same ad but it'll be $23 instead of $45 so a big price drop. so im not sure whats good and whats not, ya know?

• Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Janaya Smiley smile I would definitely check out Amazon and Etsy for cute bride/wifey shirts and sweaters. I know you haven't purchased from them before, however, previous customers leave great reviews of products so you can check out their feedback on the quality before deciding on a seller. Have you seen anything you like while browsing online?

• Madge
    Curious July 2019 Ontario
    Madge ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you tried walmart? I don't know in store but they have a lot of bridal party apparel online:

https://www.walmart.ca/en/N-27718

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I also bought a "bride" and "wifey" tank top from Urban Planet.

Just recently got a plaid button up for my getting ready shirt that says "wifey est 2019" on the back

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Not sure if you know anyone with circute board! But I just bought a shirt on clearance at walmart and got a someone to print onto my shirt- even someone local would do it for less than $10.

• Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got mine at David's Bridal, but if you're crafty, I've seen quite a few iron-on wifey and bride transfers - at party city and michaels, and a few other places Smiley smile

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got some grey shirts with MR. and MRS. on them from Urban Planet (no pics sorry, they don't have the ones I bought online).

And then Spencersonline.com has some stuff in their bachelor/bachelorette section!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics