Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Bianca
Master August 2019 Ontario

Ontario Wedding Traditions

Bianca, on May 14, 2019 at 14:03 Posted in Ontario 0 2

Like many of you, I joined Wedding Wire soon after getting engaged, and I've been really fascinated about the wedding culture in all the provinces across Canada. Before getting engaged I had no idea there were so many different things going on!

I'd like to hear what you love most about the Ontario wedding culture (or any wedding culture across Canada or anywhere else!).

Are you sticking true and true to your province?

Incorporating something in from other provinces?

9afae6c3-d314-48a5-8634-364dedf7e3cf~rs_

Or bringing in your culture (I'm Italian, so there's quite a bit of that involved in my wedding)?

I'd love to her what you're all doing!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Bianca, on May 15, 2019 at 14:36
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I totally feel you on absolutely having an open bar! We went to Winnipeg for FH’s cousins wedding and I was a little surprised to find that their version of an “open bar” was much different than ours lol.

And i I didn’t realize that Stag and Does were a thing here! I know stats are popular but I’ve never heard of women participating.
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Definitely having an open bar!! I know other provinces (especially out west) the open bar is unheard of but people usually do a toonie bar.

We're not having a stag and doe, which seems to be exclusive to Ontario and Manitoba (although they are called socials out there). So I guess that's an out-of-province thing we're doing lol.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics