Skip to main content
Melissa
Melissa

Aurora, Ontario · From July 2019

My Fiance and I dated for 8 years before he proposed, we talked about wedding plans well before we were engaged and it seems the planning is going very... View more

My Fiance and I dated for 8 years before he proposed, we talked about wedding plans well before we were engaged and it seems the planning is going very smoothly because of that! We are trying to plan a smaller wedding (around 150-175 people). I know to some that seems big but I'm Italian so in compassion to some of my cousins weddings it's small! I'm so exited to be planning this wedding with my Fiance! We have such supportive friends and family that no matter what happens our day is going to be perfect

Happily married 🎉

September 25, 2021

915days 8hrs
Melissa
We Did it!
Melissa, On November 8, 2021 at 14:27

After having to postpone our wedding due to COVID, then doing a complete 180 on our original plan we finally got married on September 25th. We have a small backyard wedding and it was nothing short of...

Vinod, monday 15-Nov-21 12 251 3
Melissa
Wedding Fast Approaching
Melissa, On September 2, 2021 at 14:57

We are getting married on September 25th and I'm getting nervous because of the rising COVID #'s in Ontario. We have asked all guests for their vaccination status and if anyone is unvaccinated we have...

Christiana, thursday 2-Sep-21 2 153
Melissa
Drive-in Wedding
Melissa, On June 2, 2020 at 10:59

My friend is getting married on Saturday, but due to CVOID she is doing a drive-in wedding. I need some advise because her Mom just reach out to me asking me to decorate my car or make a sign. The...

Ashley, thursday 11-Jun-20 6
Melissa
Postponed
Melissa, On May 29, 2020 at 09:42

We pulled the trigger and postponed our Oct 3rd, 2020 wedding to September 25th, 2021. I know we made the decision early and there may have been a chance we could have gotten married this year but...

Kristen, thursday 11-Jun-20 15
Brooke
First dance song suggestions?
Brooke, On May 19, 2020 at 07:08

Hi! I need first dance song suggestions 🙂

Angie, friday 5-Jun-20 12
Lynnie
Where did your proposal happen?
Lynnie, On January 13, 2020 at 09:05

Popping the question takes some serious planning! Where did your proposal happen? Did the proposal happen at home, or somewhere public? Was the proposal planned in a sentimental location? Share where...

Melissa, saturday 16-May-20 36
Lynnie
How did you meet your fiancé(e)?
Lynnie, On January 13, 2020 at 09:05

First things first! How did you meet your future spouse?? Did you meet online or through friends? At school? At work?? Share how you first met your fiancé(e)! Photo by Beautiful Life Studios in...

Melissa, monday 11-May-20 60
Melissa
October 2020 brides
Melissa, On May 11, 2020 at 10:03

Hi all, I am due to get married October 24th 2020 and already considering postponing to next year.. Are any other Autumn brides doing the same? Luckily we have a venue who are flexible if we choose to...

Melissa, wednesday 27-May-20 22
Emma
October Brides
Emma, On May 4, 2020 at 18:01

Hi everyone, I love seeing everyone's elopement photos! We are getting married October 24th and I am wondering if anyone in October has decided to cancel yet or if you are waiting it out? Looking...

Emma, wednesday 8-Jul-20 23 1
Melissa
moh Drama
Melissa, On April 30, 2020 at 11:47

So, on top of trying to plan a wedding during a pandemic and not even knowing if we can get married this year me and my little sister, who is my MOH got in a massive fight yesterday. She told me she...

Ashley, thursday 11-Jun-20 10
S
A song to walk down the aisle and back.
Shannon, On December 7, 2019 at 15:18

Hi guys so im currently on you tube checking for songs. I thought Id ask your options. I like the idea of instrumental. He likes classic rock, I like r&b, motown, we both like country and the top...

Shannon, saturday 21-Dec-19 21
Sinéad
Have you figured out where you’ll live?
Sinéad, On December 9, 2019 at 09:05

Have you thought about where you will live after the “I dos”,? Do you already live together, or will you move in together for the first time after you are married? Are you moving somewhere brand new...

Matilda, thursday 28-Sep-23 18
Sinéad
Have you decided on your married name?

To take your spouse’s last name or keep your own - it’s actually not that simple of a question! You can also hyphenate or choose a new name together, and you’ll still need to figure out what to do...

Stephanie, wednesday 8-Jan-20 23
Sinéad
Have you booked your honeymoon?

Your honeymoon is something to look forward to after all the wedding excitement has died down. Have you started planning your trip? Or have you not gotten that far yet? Have you booked your honeymoon?...

Gloria, tuesday 21-Jan-20 21
Sinéad
Have you picked your first dance song?

All eyes are on you for your first dance as a married couple! Will you be dancing to a beautiful, romantic song or changing it up with a song from your favourite band? Or have you only been able to...

Stephanie, wednesday 8-Jan-20 16
Sinéad
Have you practiced "the kiss"?

You’ve said ‘I do’ and now it’s time for your first kiss! Have you discussed what type of kiss you will go for? A quick peck or are you going for a big smooch? Have you practiced your first kiss? Are...

Stephanie, wednesday 8-Jan-20 18
Cliodhna
Have you bought your dress?
Cliodhna, On December 9, 2019 at 09:05

Another major milestone on your way to saying “I Do” is figuring out what you’ll wear! Some brides will try on literally hundreds of gowns, and don’t forget that with many designers you need to order...

Stephanie, wednesday 8-Jan-20 26
Cliodhna
Have you decided how to divide household expenses?

It’s definitely not the most romantic topic, however, finances are important to discuss and deserve a spot on your wedding planning checklist! Have you and your fiancé(e) decided how to divide...

Stefanie, thursday 20-Feb-20 23
Cliodhna
Have you talked about starting a family?

Your wedding is the first official step in forming your own new family! Have you and your future spouse discussed how large that family might be, or what it will look like? Whether you’re thinking...

Stephanie, wednesday 8-Jan-20 21
Cliodhna
Have you done premarital counseling?

Building a healthy relationship is crucial to having a lasting marriage which stands the test of time. Premarital counseling can help couples work on their foundation and make it rock solid! Have you...

Amanda, saturday 22-Feb-20 23
Cliodhna
Have you booked your wedding venue?

One of the first major steps in saying “I Do” is securing a venue. Once you put that deposit down, it all feels so much more real! Have you taken that first step yet? Have you booked your wedding...

Stephanie, wednesday 8-Jan-20 17
Cliodhna
Are you ready to say "I do"?

Before taking the leap into marriage, there are a few things you and your partner need to discuss and take care of in preparation! Are you and your fiancé(e) ready to say “I do”? Photo by Kayla...

Stefanie, thursday 20-Feb-20 13
Joey
Stag and Doe - yes or no??
Joey, On December 3, 2019 at 14:53

Will you have a stag and doe, or are you skipping this particular pre-wedding party? Are they popular in your area? If you're having one, what kinds of activities do you have planned? Photo by The...

Tori, monday 9-Dec-19 32
Cliodhna
Who are you marrying?
Cliodhna, On December 2, 2019 at 09:05

Let’s not forget about the most important person - there’s no “I do” crew without your future spouse!! Tell us a little bit about who you are marrying! Photo by Zahra Zaman Photography in Halifax,...

Ashley, friday 6-Dec-19 17
Cliodhna
Who's helping you wrap things up?

It’s the end of the wedding, and time for the newlyweds to make their getaway! Are you hiring a crew to manage clean up? Who will take care of your cards and gifts, decor, guest book, etc? Who's...

Krystal, sunday 8-Dec-19 18
Cliodhna
Who's officiating?

Have you decided who will officiate your wedding? Are you hiring a professional officiant? Or asking a family member or friend to perform the ceremony? Who's officiating? Photo from Wedding Officiant...

Melissa, thursday 5-Dec-19 22
Cliodhna
Who are you walking down the aisle with?

Traditionally, a bride is walked down the aisle by her father, however, many couples opt for alternative options! Will another family member accompany you down the aisle? Would you rather go it solo?...

Melissa, thursday 5-Dec-19 22
Cliodhna
Who's going wedding dress shopping with you?

Will you have a big entourage come dress shopping with you? Or will you avoid bringing a huge posse? Who’s going wedding dress shopping with you? Photo by Aspasia Photography in Wawanesa, Manitoba...

Melissa, thursday 5-Dec-19 19
Sinéad
Who's your favourite wedding vendor?
Sinéad, On December 2, 2019 at 09:05

Have you found a wedding vendor that you just click with? So far do you have a favorite wedding vendor to work with, or one that you are most excited to work with? Who is your favorite wedding vendor?...

Melissa, thursday 5-Dec-19 19

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics