Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sinéad
WeddingWire Admin January 2025 Galway

Who's your favourite wedding vendor?

Sinéad, on December 2, 2019 at 09:05 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 19

Have you found a wedding vendor that you just click with? So far do you have a favorite wedding vendor to work with, or one that you are most excited to work with?

Who is your favorite wedding vendor?

Who's your favourite wedding vendor? 1

Photo by Jelger + Tanja Photography in Vancouver, BC

Next Question: Who's going wedding dress shopping with you?

Back to the Beginning: Who's who in your 'I do' crew?

19 Comments

Latest activity by Melissa, on December 5, 2019 at 11:55
  • Melissa
    Devoted September 2021 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We have hired so many great vendors! But I am most excited about our photographer. we did engagement photos and they turned out perfect!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our venue owners!!! They were amazing!! Still haven't made a review for them yet but I'm just waiting on some pictures!

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I didn’t have a favourite-they were all amazing!
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Honestly all our vendors were amazing to work with. I don't think I could pick one!

I never had any problems with any of them!

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Every vendor except for the videographer that didn't make the best result of the dvd. Otherwise, we were happy with the whole outcome of the day look and reception setting. Amazing people that made it possible and to work with.

The videographer seemed not as friendly in his way and unremorseful towards trying to redo the dvd when getting in touch with him after the event.

• A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh man, I don't know. All of them have been amazing so far. Our photographer was fantastic for engagement photos, hair and makeup were awesome for their trials, and the venue has been incredible.

• Steph
    Expert June 2022 Ontario
    Steph ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Tough to say, I'm loving them all so far. Possibly the florist or the officiant, they're both so real and awesome and easy to work with.
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My DJ a friend of mine. We also work together so it is fun to tease her about what songs I want.
  • Nelly
    Devoted October 2021 Ontario
    Nelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our wedding planner Bernadette
  • Veronica
    Super October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our photographer. She and I have hit it off like old friends, its so fun!

• BunnyBride
    Super August 2334 Nova Scotia
    BunnyBride ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would have to say it is a tie between our photographer and our entertainment. Jenn, the photographer, is really chill and puts you at easy, but is just as quirky as me and FH are as a couple.

Our entertainment is a board room cafe to bring games in instead of a DJ, and Kris, the owner, used to co-own it with a friend of my FH. Also, he arranged for us to get into the cafe an hour and a half before it opened to use as a spot for our engagement photo shoot without charging us. He was just excited about the idea....lol

• Michelle
    Expert October 2021 Nova Scotia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our photographer is my friend from college, so he's probably my favourite of who we have booked. He's like our cheerleader every time either of us posts a photo on Instagram

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I loved all our vendors, I don't think I have a favourite lol!

• Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    They’ve all been so great and accommodating. I can’t pick a favourite
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Im not sure i love them all! they have been very prompt to answer emails and any questions i have even when i had booked a year out!

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I actually love my decor/florist company. Ester is fantastic! Working with her is so easy.

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love our photographer. She has been wonderful to work with. Her emails are professional without feeling cold, and she made us so comfortable during our engagement photos!
  • Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My florist! She is so focused on giving us what we want and she's gone above and beyond to find a way to incorporate our unnatural blue wedding colour into our flowers. I also had a bit of a panic during a meeting with her about whether or not to give step parents corsages and boutonnieres and she helped calm me down and said to only do it if I genuinely wanted to and not if I just felt like i had to do it. She was just like "it's your day, forget about them, who cares about them. You do what you want and don't feel bad about it." Now everytime I freak out FH is like "do I need to call the florist and have her give you a talking to?"

• Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our photographers! they’re both so wonderful and so easy to work with!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics