Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Cliodhna
WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway

Who are you marrying?

Cliodhna, on December 2, 2019 at 09:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 17

Let’s not forget about the most important person - there’s no “I do” crew without your future spouse!!

Tell us a little bit about who you are marrying! Smiley heart

Who are you marrying? 1

Photo by Zahra Zaman Photography in Halifax, Nova Scotia

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Thanks for taking part!! If you missed any questions, you can see them all linked here:

Who's who in your "I do" crew?

On a roll? Make sure you didn't miss these other recent games: Overrated or Underrated?, Your Relationship Timeline, and Wedding Planning Confessions.

17 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on December 6, 2019 at 12:09
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Im marrying my bestest friend girish!! woohoo hes so patient, kind and loving. hes also amazing cuz every morning gets up and turns my alarm off and every night he makes dinner Smiley heart

• Melissa
    Devoted September 2021 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My FH's name is James, we've been together going on 9 years. We met in our first year of university and have been with each other through happiest and most difficult times in our lives. He is the first person I want to talk to about anything and everything. I feel so at home when I am with him

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My Husband's name is Kael Doll Smiley ring

Who are you marrying? 2

He is the best Smiley tongue

But really though, I knew I loved him a few months into dating, started talking marriage around the 7 month mark, I proposed at the 10 month mark, and we got married after being together for 2 years and 7 months Smiley laugh

• A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My FH is Nick - we've been through everything together in the last 10 years. He's my goofball.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My best friend, husband for life and the man that took care of me when I was not myself or was needing medical attention. He is truly the best choice that was made and always appreciated how he takes care of me as I take care of him gaining his respect. I respect him the same way in return.

• Steph
    Expert June 2022 Ontario
    Steph ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My best friend and forevermore crush ❤ The greatest blessing in my life 💗
  • Nelly
    Devoted October 2021 Ontario
    Nelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I will be marrying my best friend Rachael
  • S
    Expert September 2020 Quebec
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My FH can be very charming and still is. Something I'm drawn too. He is a outgoing, funny, hard working and a caring man. He is a great father when it comes to his teenage daughter. We both love the outdoors and venturing out together. He loves my company as I do his. Seven years and more in love then ever.

• Veronica
    Super October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The most amazing man in the world is who I am marrying! He really is my partner in all life things.

• Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m marrying my best friend. We worked together but also went to the same university, and we just hit it off from there.
  • Michelle
    Expert October 2021 Nova Scotia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My high school sweetheart, the love of my life Smiley heart

We've been together for 10 years and I can't imagine marrying anybody else. He makes me the happiest I've ever been

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Who are you marrying? 3

I married this guy!

We met when I was in university and he was working there as security. We've been together 4 years now and in a lot of ways, we are similar but still different!

• Madisyn
    Expert February 2020 Ontario
    Madisyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm marrying my university sweetheart! We've been together for 5 years, and we're just a few short months away from being husband and wife. 😍
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

^^ literally us.

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiance Taylor and I have been together for 10 years. I am beyond excited for the next chapter in our lives together.

We're opposites and I love that about us. He is quiet where I'm outgoing, a homebody where I love to travel, and much neater than I am.
    He is a passionate person who loves to throw himself into projects and his work. He is also a super active fit person, and he keeps me motivated!
  • Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

tumblr_n9dzj3Ov571qfmzxdo4_250.gifvand he's my sports loving, witty, nerdy, selfless, logical, calm love Smiley heart

• Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m marrying my high school sweetheart!! we’ve been together over 9 years and i cannot wait to be his wife

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics