Kathy

Mississauga, Ontario · From April 2019

Happily married 🎉

August 17, 2019

1713days 6hrs
Liana
Home Decor or Book - Guestbook Ideas
Liana, On September 24, 2019 at 16:56

I've seen various styles of guest books used as a wall hanging from wooden decor to canvas. I like the idea of repurposing guestbooks to home decor for newlywed but I am not sure how long I would...

Emily, tuesday 15-Oct-19 22
Jael
Hair and Makeup Stylist Recommendations for African American Brides
Jael, On September 7, 2019 at 20:49

I’m in the GTA and I really need help finding good hair and makeup stylists that can do African American hair, and makeup

Steph, wednesday 13-Nov-19 3
Brittany
We are married!!
Brittany, On August 27, 2019 at 15:57

It’s come and gone ! A word to those still awaiting your big day ... things will go wrong. It may seem stressful but at the end of the day your guests probably won’t notice and it will still be the...

Ashley, friday 27-Sep-19 29
Kelsie
Honeymoon Booked!
Kelsie, On August 27, 2019 at 12:14

My FH and I booked our Honeymoon after much debate and back and forth! I truly believe planning this honeymoon was more difficult than making any decisions for our wedding. We're going to take off the...

Ashley, monday 23-Sep-19 49
Missa
We got married!!!
Missa, On August 20, 2019 at 15:46

We tied the know on Saturday August 17th and it was absolutely amazing. After a year and a half of planning, we finally walked down the aisle together and honestly, it was absolutely perfect. I woke...

Ashley, friday 22-Nov-19 27
Dionne
We tied the knot!
Dionne, On August 19, 2019 at 19:42

We braved a tornado warning 9 minutes before we walked down the aisle. Immediately after we said our vows the sun broke through. Here are some candids from our friends.

Dionne, friday 13-Sep-19 29
Kathy
We are Married!
Kathy, On August 18, 2019 at 08:09

Guys I am Married! It was the perfect day. It’s true what they say that everything won’t go as planned and I have a few 😂 my necklace broke from the beginning They didn’t play my aisle song I wanted...

Deedra, wednesday 28-Aug-19 17
Amanda
What's your make up style??
Amanda, On August 13, 2019 at 16:57

Hello brides!! what is your wedding make up style? Are you going for a bold, glamorous look? Or do you prefer more natural? Show us your wedding make up inspiration!! Have you had any make up trials?...

Amelia, tuesday 3-Sep-19 15
Allison
Making progress - Getting there!
Allison, On August 13, 2019 at 13:47

The last few weekends I've been keeping busy with DIY - I've got lots done, just need to print out place cards as people RSVP "yes" and eventually make a seating plan Also need to get the welcome sign...

Allison, wednesday 25-Sep-19 14
Joey
All about the venue - How large is your venue?
Joey, On August 12, 2019 at 09:05

How many people can your venue hold? How many people are you inviting? Photo by Christina W. Kroeker Creative in Winnipeg >>Next question: What does your venue include? >>Start over: All...

Erin, tuesday 3-Sep-19 20
Joey
All about the venue - What style is your venue?

Rustic, romantic, modern, casual, a garden, a boat, a brewery... What type and style is your venue? Show me!! Photo by Elfreda Dalby Photography in Kitchener >>Next question: How large is your...

Erin, tuesday 3-Sep-19 20
Lauren
Sticking out dress regret?
Lauren, On August 12, 2019 at 17:36

Has anyone worn abdress they hated for their wedding and not regretted it later on? My wedding is in three weeks and I hate my dress so much. I keep hoping it will be better when I try it on again, or...

Whovian, monday 19-Aug-19 16
Joey
All about the venue - Have you chosen one venue or two?

Will your ceremony and reception take place in the same venue, or do you have two different venues? Photo by Liv Chic Events in Oakville >>Next question: Do you have an indoor or outdoor venue?...

Erin, tuesday 3-Sep-19 23
Joey
All about the venue - Do you have an indoor or outdoor venue?

Will your wedding take place inside? Photo by The Toronto Wedding Photographer in North York Outside? Photo by Christine Hewitt Weddings in Toronto Outside in a covered space? Photo by Royal Botanical...

Erin, tuesday 3-Sep-19 22
Joey
All about the venue - How far from your home is your venue?

Are you getting married near or far from where you are living right now? How did you choose the location? Photo by Will Kwan Photography in Vancouver >>Next question: What style is your venue?...

Amanda, friday 22-May-20 24
Joey
All about the venue - What does your venue include?

What is included in hiring your venue? Parking? A getting ready room? Will they set up and break down for you? How many staff members will the venue provide? What else is included in your wedding...

Erin, tuesday 3-Sep-19 19
Becky
Wedding Vow Struggles
Becky, On August 9, 2019 at 10:27

I am struggling hard with how to write vows- I am horrible with words and expressing myself. I was searching on here for different idea's or ways to write vows. Thought would share some articles to...

Kathy, friday 9-Aug-19 6
Joey
Suits - how many pieces?
Joey, On August 8, 2019 at 08:05

How many pieces to your wedding suit or tux? Three? Photo by Emily Schutz Photography in Edmonton Two? Photo from Filmon and Desiree's wedding in Toronto No suit? Photo by Capturing You in Vancouver...

Valérie, friday 9-Aug-19 10
Janaya
Married!!
Janaya, On August 5, 2019 at 14:14

Hi everyone!! I finally tied the knot with my best friend on Saturday August 3rd!! Everything was perfect! It was the wedding of my dreams. There’s so much I want to share with everyone but here’s a...

Dionne, sunday 1-Sep-19 35
Lynnie
What is your fiancé(e) most excited about for the wedding?
Lynnie, On August 5, 2019 at 09:53

As the big day gets closer and closer - what is your fiancé(e) most excited about? Are they pumped about your DJ or menu choices? Are they excited for the photobooth or just can't wait to cut loose on...

Melissa, monday 30-Sep-19 31
Lynnie
How many kids (and pets) does your fiancé(e) want to have?

How big of a family does your fiancé(e) want? How many kids and how many furbabies? How many kids (and pets) does your fiancé(e) want to have? Photo from The Marrying Lady in Toronto Next Question:...

Nelly, saturday 12-Oct-19 35
Lynnie
What is your fiancé(e)'s guilty pleasure TV show?

What TV show does your fiancé(e) watch that they'd be a little embarrassed to admit? Is it one of your favorite shows that they got hooked on? Spill it! What is your fiancé(e)'s guilty pleasure TV...

Nelly, saturday 12-Oct-19 28
Lynnie
What are your fiancé(e)'s preferred pizza toppings?

Ok so it's dinner time, and you've decided to order a pizza... what toppings does your fiancé(e) want? Are they a pepperoni person? Are mushrooms a must? What are your fiancé(e)'s preferred pizza...

Lynnie
What is your fiancé(e)’s shoe size?
Lynnie, On August 5, 2019 at 09:52

I love my husband with every fiber of my being - from my head to my toes!! BUT... I'm not sure I know his shoe size! 🙊 How well do you know your fiancé(e)? What's their shoe size? Photo by PBNJ...

Jackie
I’m looking for a not expensive caterers
Jackie, On August 1, 2019 at 23:00

Wedding reception after our city hall ceremony. My fiancé and I are will meet our friends and family after our ceremony. We wanted a chill and relaxing reception with good food. Any suggestions for...

Ashley, monday 26-Aug-19 6
K
Sneak peak at photos
Kelly, On August 1, 2019 at 17:04

My photographer sent me a few shots as a sneak peak, and oh boy.. I may have cried a little bit.. thought I would share a few because I’m so excited.

Seleena, tuesday 6-Aug-19 18
Lisa
I can officially say I'm getting married this month!
Lisa, On August 1, 2019 at 09:41

It's the last day of the month, but still! How are the rest of the August 2019 brides doing?

Ashley, monday 26-Aug-19 44
Casey
Dress Shopping Stories!
Casey, On July 29, 2019 at 11:21

This is one part of the planning stages that I wish I could continue doing! Before wedding dress shopping, I watched probably every episode of Say yes to the dress, and could not wait for my big day...

Casey, tuesday 30-Jul-19 19
Joey
On A Scale Of 1-10... how surprised were you by the proposal?
Joey, On July 29, 2019 at 07:59

If you were proposed to, was it a shock, or did you have hints that the proposal was coming? If you were the one who proposed, did you plan for a very long time, or did you blurt it out on the spur of...

Kirsten, tuesday 1-Oct-19 31
Joey
On A Scale Of 1-10... how comfortable are you calling your partner "fiancé(e)"?
Joey, On July 29, 2019 at 07:49

Do you absolutely love when you get to refer to your significant other as your fiancé(e) (10), or does that term make you laugh uncomfortably? Do you keep forgetting and calling them the same thing...

Melissa, monday 30-Sep-19 30
Joey
On A Scale Of 1-10... how helpful has your partner been with planning?
Joey, On July 29, 2019 at 07:46

10 - Your partner is a superstar who has done most, if not all, of the wedding planning 1 - You are starting to suspect your partner may actively be working against you, changing their mind, changing...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 30

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics