Jasmin

Mississauga, Ontario · From February 2019

Happily married 🎉

October 1, 2021

910days 11hrs
Maddie19
E-vites!!
Maddie19, On September 17, 2019 at 17:48

We're doing e-invitations for a few reasons 1. I made them myself so they don't cost a thing 2. The cost of stamps can add up quickly. 3. People are going to throw out the invite after a little bit 4....

Stephanie, wednesday 1-Jan-20 9
Katelyn
I'm stressing.
Katelyn, On September 14, 2019 at 13:29

Guys I'm a bit upset. We put a deadline on our invitations for mid august so we could confirm our numbers. Well we confirmed our numbers on wednesday and paid for the venue so now it's set in stone....

Katelyn, wednesday 18-Sep-19 53
Joannie
We got married!
Joannie, On September 4, 2019 at 18:07

We got married on Sunday and everything was so perfectly imperfect (actually everything was perfect, except for the DJ) The weather was perfect Everyone came We had a perfect ceremony My husband and...

Kelly, thursday 14-Nov-19 23
Jasmin
Bacne scars
Jasmin, On September 9, 2019 at 01:19

Hey all! Not sure if anyone else struggles with bacne and scarring...Do you think it’s worth getting a dress that you love but exposed your back? I’m a big worrywart, my own worst critic, and self...

Ashley, wednesday 11-Sep-19 12
Hilary
diy Bouquets and Boutonnieres
Hilary, On October 3, 2018 at 11:49

Bouquets How many are making their own bouquets and boutineers? I made these for myself and my bridesmaids and I want to make boutineers for the groomsman. They will be in Navy, what colour of flower...

Hilary, friday 20-Sep-19 20
Joey
True or False - I'm doing well sticking to my budget
Joey, On April 22, 2019 at 08:51

Did you have a firm budget set before you embarked on planning? Have you tracked it meticulously? Tried to estimate how close you were to it? Crossed your fingers that you were on track? Or have you...

Melissa, friday 11-Oct-19 34
Alix
Ordered my dress!
Alix, On August 23, 2019 at 13:37

I just placed the order for my wedding dress ☺️ it came to $276 after shipping and custom sizing which is perfect for my budget. I should be receiving it by mid September.

Bianca, wednesday 4-Sep-19 20
Jasmin
Bringing your own alcohol?
Jasmin, On August 21, 2019 at 00:32

Hi beautiful ladies and gents! The FH and I just booked our venue which lets us bring our own alcohol with a permit. Question is, I need to figure out how to bring it all to the venue. We live about...

Jasmin, monday 26-Aug-19 11
Lynnie
Into It or Over It: Mirrored Signs?
Lynnie, On February 12, 2018 at 10:05

This week we’re talking all about wedding trends! If you really want to take a decor deep-dive, you can keep yourself DIYing for eternity with wedding signage! We're talking signs on signs on signs...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 40
Lynnie
Is catering covered by your venue, or are you hiring a separate company?
Lynnie, On January 14, 2019 at 14:01

Who's cooking your food?? 🍳 Did you hire a venue that also covers the catering and bar service? Or are you hiring a catering company that is separate from your wedding venue? When you were looking at...

Ashley, wednesday 21-Aug-19 24
Jayda
Catering Prices
Jayda, On December 31, 2018 at 13:43

A lot of people are telling me to splurge on food, so what’s the maximum price per plate you would pay?

Ashley, monday 26-Aug-19 20
S
Providing alcohol for reception
Stephanie, On March 2, 2017 at 12:05

How on EARTH did you figure out how much alcohol to provide. We are inviting about 70 people but I expect only about 60-65 to come and about 10 of those are non drinkings/children. I don't even know...

Jasmin, wednesday 21-Aug-19 11 1
A
Need to vent
Amanda, On November 29, 2018 at 11:21

I love that everyone is offering us helpful tips and tricks to save money with our wedding but it seems like they all want us to have some cheap wedding. By cheap I mean, tell everyone to bring the...

Ashley, wednesday 21-Aug-19 6
T
Open bar cost
Tania, On March 5, 2019 at 22:53

Hi I’m looking at a venue that offers the option of bringing your own alcohol with a permit. But have no idea how much to budget for an open bar for about 100 people probably closer to 80 over 18. Any...

Jasmin, tuesday 20-Aug-19 4
Tamara
Wedding Emergency Fund
Tamara, On July 16, 2019 at 12:47

Ok, so my wedding is in 11 days!!! I am so excited, nervous and yet strangely peaceful about the whole thing. We are basically ready to go and I am just going over all of the lists one last time and...

Tamara, wednesday 21-Aug-19 23
Lynnie
All-inclusive venue or pick your own vendors?
Lynnie, On May 27, 2019 at 09:05

Would you rather book an all-inclusive venue where everything is taken care of, or have the ability to pick your own vendors but spend more time vendor-searching? Which would you rather? Next...

Jasmin, tuesday 20-Aug-19 34
T
Venues that let you bring in own alcohol
Tess, On July 12, 2019 at 10:04

Hey guys! Does anybody know of wedding venues in the GTA that allow you to bring in your own alcohol? Thanks!

Jasmin, tuesday 20-Aug-19 3

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics