Allyson

Peterborough, Ontario · From December 2018

Happily married 🎉

June 22, 2019

1764days 3hrs
Sam
Wedding dress
Sam, On August 3, 2019 at 09:22

I’m looking to spend as little as possible on a wedding dress but no stores actually post any of their prices online. Where are some places that have decently priced wedding dresses? I would love to...

Marina, thursday 7-May-20 34
Tee
Help! Last Minute Details
Tee, On June 17, 2019 at 14:05

Bridezilla has appeared ! So many things have started to fall apart with less than 3 weeks before the big day! Still working out a few things here and their but now I'm worried that I'm forgetting...

Jennifer, wednesday 31-Jul-19 7
Chelsea
Reception Decoration!
Chelsea, On June 17, 2019 at 19:22

HELP! Lovely brides, my fiance and I are decorating our reception ourselves. Very DIY. We plan to drape fabric and hang lights similar to the photos shown - from one side of the venue to the other and...

Chelsea, monday 1-Jul-19 4
Kelsie
Engagement Photos
Kelsie, On June 12, 2019 at 11:47

I had a great time shooting my engagement photos in Toronto last month. I was really, really nervous to start as I do not like being the centre of attention and this is my first time having...

Marissa, wednesday 3-Jul-19 54
Jordanna
I can’t believe it’s almost here!!
Jordanna, On June 13, 2019 at 21:20

So today I was able to bring decor to the venue, tomorrow is the rehearsal and Saturday is the big day!! Tomorrow night both bridesmaids and groomsmen will be spending the night at the hotel (the...

Lauren, friday 14-Jun-19 14
Kaisha
Does anyone else miss planning?
Kaisha, On June 12, 2019 at 22:20

Now that everything is over and done. I can't help but miss wedding planning. Does anyone else feel the same way?

Kaisha, friday 21-Jun-19 22
Kelly
diy progress
Kelly, On June 11, 2019 at 11:51

Just wanted to share some of my weekend projects. Its finally nice enough out to spray paint! I finished painting the large picture frame, which will be the seating chart, the small picture frame,...

Seleena, monday 17-Jun-19 14
Donna
Sons walking me down the Aisle
Donna, On June 8, 2019 at 22:38

Since I can remember Dads are to walk the Bride to be down the Aisle. Unfortunately I just found out my Dad is unable to do just that. My Dad walked me down my first Wedding, so many years ago, 1990...

Taylor, saturday 6-Jul-19 11
Jennifer
Seating chart
Jennifer, On June 10, 2019 at 21:20

Finally done!!! Pretty easy to do. Fiance made the frame custom because we couldn't find one premade that would accommodate the number of guests. The only unforeseen hiccup was that we needed to put a...

Donna, monday 24-Jun-19 20
Laura
Is 4 months too short?
Laura, On June 9, 2019 at 23:41

My fiance and I want to get married in October, and I don't want to wait 16 months, but will 4 months planning work? Worried about not having given enough notice to guests. (I don't want to wait until...

Bianca, monday 10-Jun-19 13
A
Day of timing of hair and makeup
Allyson, On June 4, 2019 at 19:45

So the big day is coming up on the 22nd...eep! I just met with my make up artist and she is going to do my makeup, my MOH and my mom's. She figures an hour for me, 45 for my mom and MOH each. How do I...

Elizabeth, saturday 8-Jun-19 13
Valérie
It's all coming together...and I'm 2nd-guessing it (rant)
Valérie, On May 26, 2019 at 20:44

We're getting close to our 100-day mark, which is definitely stressing me out. We have done so much, but there are still so much to figure out/do. This weekend, we got our invitations (after having...

Valérie, friday 21-Jun-19 14
Mackenzie
Non-religious Readings
Mackenzie, On June 5, 2019 at 16:23

Send me your best poems, songs, speeches, anything non-religious we can use for our ceremony! I want to do a couple of short readings to involve a few important people in the ceremony, but I’m having...

Steph, tuesday 2-Jul-19 15
Lynnie
Do your own makeup or do your own hair?
Lynnie, On May 27, 2019 at 09:05

Are you a makeup maven? Or do you have a flair for hair?? Would you rather do your own makeup or your own hair for your wedding? Next Question: DJ or live band? Back to the Beginning: Would You...

BunnyBride, tuesday 30-Jul-19 38
Lindsay
Groomsmen and ring bearer's outfits
Lindsay, On March 3, 2019 at 21:30

The groomens in our wedding are wearing the nevy tux from Moores. I wanted the 3 ring bearers to match but our soon who is 2 and in 2T clothes wont fit into that tux at Moore's. So now I am trying to...

Allyson, sunday 2-Jun-19 8
Amanda
Rings!!!!!!
Amanda, On May 31, 2019 at 22:23

Got our wedding bands today!!! so so exciting!!

Dionne, thursday 6-Jun-19 20
Honeylie
I am Engaged... without a Ring!
Honeylie, On June 1, 2019 at 20:37

My boyfriend and I have been together for 5 years now and we recently decided to get married. No proposal was done, it was simply a mutual decision! We are still both very excited and cannot wait to...

Ana, friday 7-Jun-19 31
Tasha
Aaaand we did it!
Tasha, On May 31, 2019 at 18:52

04/21/19 I'm a month late posting this, but it feels so good, not only to be married, but to not ever have to worry about wedding planning ever again! We did it on the *cheap* at my FIL's acreage, and...

Vinod, tuesday 2-Jul-19 17
Casey
Wedding Party Dresses!
Casey, On May 28, 2019 at 15:57

Hello Ladies, There are many posts out there of the dresses we have picked to walk down the isle in, but what about your wedding party? I would love to see what dresses your girls/guys have picked for...

Casey, wednesday 5-Jun-19 26
Becky
Checking things off the list! Where are you at this week?
Becky, On May 31, 2019 at 12:01

Where are you on your list? What all needs to be completed still? Things I have completed this week: - put together my invites- wrapped a ribbon around the few cards that were there (100) plus...

Becky, tuesday 4-Jun-19 21
Holly
Tomorrow!
Holly, On May 31, 2019 at 14:21

Well everyone, tomorrow is the big day!! We are heading to finish some setup then have our rehearsal and dinner. This week has been the most busy and stressful week of all the wedding planning but I'm...

Joey, monday 3-Jun-19 14
Sarah
Most stressful part of wedding planning?
Sarah, On May 30, 2019 at 20:33

I am curious as to what some of you guys find or found to be the most stressful part of planning? I got all our vendors booked except cake (doing so next spring) and florist (just deciding between...

Michelle, wednesday 5-Jun-19 40
Amanda
Nailssss
Amanda, On May 29, 2019 at 09:01

Ok I think I made a decision finally. our wedding colours are basically white and rose gold.. I thought I would maybe wear rose gold jewellery to match my fiance's wedding band and our bridesmaids but...

Amanda, friday 31-May-19 38
Allison
Arbour Assistance
Allison, On May 27, 2019 at 18:29

Hey everyone, I had my vision set on an arbour made of 4 wooden/glass doors. Originally we were going to have our ceremony on the lawn, however we have moved it to the deck. The deck has two entry...

Allyson, thursday 30-May-19 8
Amanda
Make up trial pictures
Amanda, On May 30, 2019 at 12:09

Wooooo almost a week away and I can't wait!!!! I keep looking at my make up trial pictures and I love it so much. if you're in the GTA and still need make up look up bridezilla beauty. You can find...

Michelle, thursday 6-Jun-19 29
Candace
Married May 25
Candace, On May 28, 2019 at 20:37

So the day went perfectly but not as planned. It was supposed to thunderstorm but thankfully it stormed from 6-7am. Throughout the rest of the day it alternated between sunny and overcast. Our DOC...

Kris, friday 19-Jul-19 20
Kelly
No plus 1
Kelly, On May 28, 2019 at 14:43

We sent our invitations and the RSVPs are trickling in. We decided to only give plus ones to those in a relationship, or in some cases, where they might not know anybody at the wedding. Which, from...

Kelly, wednesday 29-May-19 12
Stephanie
To veil or not to veil...
Stephanie, On May 26, 2019 at 07:49

Hi All! I am really debating on wearing a veil on my wedding day. I wasn't going to until my fiancé mentioned it... If I do choose to wear one, I need your opinion on what style/length I should go...

Stephanie, tuesday 28-May-19 9
Joey
The next wedding you're attending
Joey, On May 25, 2019 at 14:05

Who is attending a wedding this weekend? Love is in the air, wedding season is in full effect, and it seems like nearly every weekend you're buying a gift, dressing up, and traveling to see a friend...

Stephanie, wednesday 3-Jul-19 24
Emilie
What should you wear under your dress?
Emilie, On February 2, 2017 at 10:05

Hey lovely ladies! There are some wedding dresses for which sexy or everyday undergarments will do, but what if... 1. Your dress is a deep V-neckline? 2. Your dress is very tight around your waist or...

Mathilde B, monday 29-Jan-24 26
Lynnie
Veil - where did you buy yours?
Lynnie, On May 15, 2019 at 15:56

Where did you buy your veil? Share how much you spent and your favorite store recommendations!! Photo from Cinderwood Films in Calgary, AB

Jennifer, monday 17-Feb-20 5

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics