Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lindsay
Curious June 2019 Ontario

Groomsmen and ring bearer's outfits

Lindsay, on March 3, 2019 at 21:30 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 8
The groomens in our wedding are wearing the nevy tux from Moores. I wanted the 3 ring bearers to match but our soon who is 2 and in 2T clothes wont fit into that tux at Moore's.
So now I am trying to find somewhere else to buy boys ranging from size 2t to 14 suit pants and shirts for the wedding. Any ideas?

8 Comments

Latest activity by Allyson, on June 2, 2019 at 20:42
  • A
    Frequent user June 2019 Ontario
    Allyson ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I ordered for our two younger boys (age 3 &7) from H&M. They had really nice navy pants, white dress shirts and navy bow ties as a combo.
    The other two I was able to buy full blue suits straight from our local H&M store.
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I agree with the children's place! Our nephew is only going to be 1 and a half years old at the wedding (Turning 1 in April!!) so he wouldn't fit into a suit.

We're also thinking of getting a tuxedo "shirt" for him and pants to match:

undefined

They might have these shirts in navy but I'm not sure.

• Casey
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

If you are going with a basic navy for the groomsmen, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Even if you buy the ring bearer pants and then go to moores to check the colours together.

• Lindsay
    Curious June 2019 Ontario
    Lindsay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Im just worried about there being two different blues though?
  • Casey
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have this same issue with our ring bearer. The guys will be wearing a blue suit from Moores as well, and my nephew will be 2 just after our wedding. I am thinking of just going to childrens place and just getting him navy pants and a white shirt and leaving it at that. it will also be something that he is able to wear again!

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm sure there are suit stores nearby that are providing for boys and men to match.

An alternative is to go simple with your idea of white shirt and blue pants so everyone can have the same look. Children's Place should have pants that are readily available.

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Not sure where you're located but theres a place called Water Lily in Bramalea city centre in Brampton Ontario and they have all kids of kids suits in every colour! Great prices too!!
  • Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have a feeling the Bay or Nordstrom would have options available for you.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics