Jenn

Regina, Saskatchewan · From October 2018

Happily married 🎉

April 20, 2019

1825days 7hrs
M
Photographer - how much are you paying?
Mubina, On June 11, 2019 at 13:37

Wondering how much are the frugal brides paying for photography and what is included.

Meaghan, saturday 7-Sep-19 27
Laura
Is 4 months too short?
Laura, On June 9, 2019 at 23:41

My fiance and I want to get married in October, and I don't want to wait 16 months, but will 4 months planning work? Worried about not having given enough notice to guests. (I don't want to wait until...

Bianca, monday 10-Jun-19 13
Melissa
Officially a Mrs, and it feels so good
Melissa, On May 28, 2019 at 13:52

I couldn't imagine the day going any smoother, seriously. It was hot, but that was the only thing that I can think of that I would have changed. The guys looked so handsome and the girls looked...

Vinod, friday 21-Jun-19 28
Joey
Canadian Trends and Traditions - Going on a honeymoon
Joey, On May 20, 2019 at 08:21

Once the big day is done, most couples want to keep celebrating their marriage with a honeymoon. Whether it's a long international trip or a casual local mini-moon, 78% of couples plan a honeymoon...

Stacey Tc, tuesday 2-Nov-21 46
Joey
Canadian Trends and Traditions - Including a first dance
Joey, On May 20, 2019 at 08:21

Have you chosen a special song to dance to during your reception? This tradition doesn't seem to be going out of style any time soon, as 85% of Canadian couples are planning a special dance with their...

Siciel, thursday 6-Jun-19 40
Joey
Canadian Trends and Traditions - Hashtags
Joey, On May 20, 2019 at 08:22

#TrendAlert! Having a bespoke hashtag for the wedding has gotten hugely popular in Canada. 45% of couples got in on this tradition so they can collect guest photos after the big day. Will you have a...

Alexandra, tuesday 28-May-19 40
Joey
Canadian Trends and Traditions - Religious wedding ceremonies
Joey, On May 20, 2019 at 08:23

Will you have a religious ceremony? Or are you getting married in a secular ceremony? Just 34% of Canadian couples polled in our Global Wedding Report consider their ceremonies religious. Do you...

Alexandra, tuesday 28-May-19 40
Joey
Canadian Trends and Traditions - The month when you’ll get married
Joey, On May 20, 2019 at 08:23

Though in years past the summer months had been the most popular time to get married, that has shifted. September is now the most popular wedding month in Canada. 20% of couples are having a September...

Alexandra, tuesday 28-May-19 50
Joey
Canadian Trends and Traditions - Number of guests
Joey, On May 20, 2019 at 08:24

Canadians like a big party! The Global Wedding Report discovered that the average guest list size in Canada was 154. How many guests are you inviting? Is your guest list smaller or larger than the...

Alexandra, tuesday 28-May-19 58
Joey
Canadian Trends and Traditions - Your budget
Joey, On May 20, 2019 at 08:24

The typical cost of a Canadian wedding was about $29,450. That's regardless of city and province, guest list size, what vendors are being hired... all of which can greatly impact the budget a...

Meaghan, tuesday 4-Feb-20 52
Joey
Canadian Trends and Traditions - Length of engagement
Joey, On May 20, 2019 at 08:25

According to the Global Wedding Report, the average length for Candian couples' engagements is 14 months. Is your engagement longer, shorter, or the same? Is your engagement 14 months long? Photo via...

Kat D, wednesday 5-Jun-19 56
Joey
Canadian Trends and Traditions - The month when you got engaged
Joey, On May 20, 2019 at 08:26

Did you know that winter is the most popular time for engagements? "Engagement season" takes place through the winter months (what better way to celebrate your love than snuggling up with your future...

Toni Rose, saturday 7-Sep-19 51
Megan
Bridesmaid abroad - 'suddenly' can't afford dress...
Megan, On May 17, 2019 at 08:44

Hi all ~ thanks in advance for reading. I'm almost in tears, super frustrated and don't know if I'm being crazy or not. So I have three bridesmaids, one is currently living in Europe (but she seemed...

Natasha, saturday 18-May-19 16
Elizabeth
Stationary
Elizabeth, On May 14, 2019 at 16:28

Hey ladies and gents, i am wondering where everyone got their invites? we are on a budget and hoping not to spend a ton on stationary. i was looking on vista print but they didn't really have what i...

Bianca, tuesday 21-May-19 15
Tonya
Maximum Stress!!
Tonya, On May 2, 2019 at 12:28

Getting married in 78 days! Just decided 2 was ago ( long story) 2nd marriage for both. 1 attendant for both. No dress, no colours, possible venue ( all others fell through), booked officiant (paid...

Tonya, saturday 11-May-19 21
Joey
Did you shop for an engagement ring before or after the proposal?
Joey, On May 8, 2019 at 08:05

Did you shop for engagement rings before the proposal? Did you choose or design the ring together once you knew a proposal was coming? Was it purchased in secret before the proposal? Or, did the...

Nicole, wednesday 12-Apr-23 40
Heather
We met on online!
Heather, On May 6, 2019 at 14:57

It wasn't love at first sight but, it was compassion and affection at first meeting. Rick & I met online over 6 years ago. After emailing for weeks we met for a coffee. At the coffee shop we...

Jenn, friday 10-May-19 8
M
Do's and Don't Bothers
Meghan, On May 7, 2019 at 17:19

Hi my wedding is 4 months away now, I've got all the big things done, Venue, Caterer, guest list, I'm feeling pretty good right now, but I know the time is going to fly by. I'm also planning from out...

Stephanie, monday 13-May-19 8
Summer
We got married!!
Summer, On May 8, 2019 at 21:20

On Saturday, May 4th we got married! it was a major DIY wedding but everything went amazing! On Friday, the girls and I went to the spa for mani/pedis and lunch. Afterwards our entire wedding party...

Vinod, saturday 13-Jul-19 17
Lisa
Is it possible to remove the voclas from a song?
Lisa, On May 10, 2019 at 10:52

So, I'm having my best friend sing a song that means a lot to my FH and I as I walk down the aisle. Does anyone know if there's a way to remove the vocal track from a song so that she can sign the...

Lisa, thursday 23-May-19 9
Joey
Fiancé(e) Friday! - three words to describe your proposal
Joey, On May 10, 2019 at 08:05

Give us a glimpse into your "I do" moment by sharing a description of your proposal. If you had to describe your proposal in just three words or less, or three emojis, which would you choose? Photos...

Shyrelle, tuesday 21-May-19 42
Bianca
What's your wedding party entrance songs?
Bianca, On May 10, 2019 at 10:28

Hey guys! I'm interested to know what song you choose for your wedding party reception entrance after you're married! Me and my FH are dancing in to Fireball by Pitbull. What's yours?

Michelle, friday 4-Oct-19 32
Robyn
Photo of the couple - yay or nay?
Robyn, On May 8, 2019 at 07:38

Just wondering - what are everyone's thoughts on having a photo of the couple at the reception's welcome table? We just had our engagement photo shoot and there is one I'd love to display... but it...

Janaya, thursday 9-May-19 20
Holly
Visit from Aunt Flo on my Wedding Day..
Holly, On May 3, 2019 at 02:01

So...this is something I have been dreading and I know lots of you have been too. Menstrual cycle on our wedding day. Well it just so happens my next one is supposed to hit me ON my wedding day.. I am...

Melissa, monday 6-May-19 30
Sharlene
Suggestions for a calm stagette
Sharlene, On May 3, 2019 at 11:57

I am an older bride so I don't want the typical go to Vegas or go to a strip club sort of event. I looking for some fun ideas for us to do.

Geneviève, monday 20-May-19 25
Iris
Wedding planning fights
Iris, On April 29, 2019 at 12:31

Guys, I’m bummed. I always imagined the entire wedding process being fun and smooth, but so far it’s been anything but! My fiancé is an incredible partner who is committed in his will to love and...

Kassandra, sunday 5-May-19 22
Meghan
Annnnnd Married!
Meghan, On April 30, 2019 at 12:27

Annnnnd we are married!! The day went perfectly! The ceremony and reception were all at the venue in downtown Toronto- the ceremony was so nice. We did a first look beforehand which was the greatest...

Amanda, wednesday 29-May-19 21
Jenn
Love being a Mrs!
Jenn, On April 30, 2019 at 19:12

I'm just so excited to share the few pics I have! The first four are a sneak peek from our photographer, and the last two were pics taken by my now-sister at our "unplugged" ceremony! Our day was...

Vinod, saturday 13-Jul-19 15 238
Gina
We did it!!!!
Gina, On April 30, 2019 at 11:23

We did it! And it was absolutely amazing! All that hard work and money, and it was absolutely worth it! I don’t regret a thing! We went to the Rocky Mountains (Kananaskis) and had our wedding on a...

Tamara, monday 15-Jul-19 29
Stephanie
Wedding Cake
Stephanie, On April 30, 2019 at 08:40

We are planning on having a small wedding cake for pictures and cake cutting but not guest consumption (there is dessert served with dinner, there will be a candy table and there will be sweets out...

Vinod, monday 6-May-19 15
Marleau
Tattoos vs Wedding Rings!
Marleau, On November 3, 2018 at 03:27

This is a good one, tattoos vs wedding rings. I absolutly love my engagement ring and wedding band but to have the option not to wear it and still show off something that symbolizes my marriage was...

Rebecca, monday 23-Sep-19 27
Janice
How do you control your guest list when it comes to family - and children?
Janice, On April 26, 2019 at 20:10

Our wedding is during the day at a family members cottage on a lake, the water poses a risk if children are on site and parents are not watching them due to distraction - party/alcohol/crowd. We have...

Bianca, monday 29-Apr-19 12

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics