Natalie

Toronto, Ontario · From October 2018

Happily married 🎉

July 10, 2020

1380days 3hrs
Amber
Couples getting married on 10/july/2020 in Ontario
Amber, On October 2, 2019 at 21:39

Hi Everyone, I am newly engaged and have no idea where to start with the planning. I attended the Toronto Wedding show in September to get some ideas but found it a bit overwhelming. I guess i'm just...

Stacey, sunday 10-May-20 13
Natalie
i picked my wedding dress... by myself
Natalie, On October 8, 2019 at 09:41

So a little rant/ story time for this Tuesday morning... When I first got engaged I immediately started looking at dresses. I watched every single episode of Say Yes to the Dress, I spent hours online...

Bianca, monday 4-Nov-19 21
Rachel
What aspect of wedding planning are you worried about currently?
Rachel, On October 1, 2019 at 20:27

So far, I have found wedding planning to be very stressful. I was convinced once I finally booked a venue I could relax...WRONG. I find myself being worried about our guest list being too small, which...

Sherrie, wednesday 30-Oct-19 51
Liga
Dress Code
Liga, On October 4, 2019 at 21:25

That`s what I would like. Is it rude ???? If I want my guests to dress in particular colors.Men can dress in a black or very dark suit with a white shirt.But all the ladies (I wish in pastel colors)....

Amelia, sunday 27-Oct-19 32
Emily
Timeline for save the dates
Emily, On September 29, 2019 at 10:26

When did you all send out save the dates?! I’m stressing because we haven’t sent them yet and we’re basically a year away! (October 3, 2020) i want to to use our engagement photos (with my dog in this...

Emily, monday 7-Oct-19 34
Caitlyn
What are your Bridesmaid dresses like?
Caitlyn, On September 30, 2019 at 22:19

On Friday I’m going with my MOH to pick her dress up from alterations. I’m really excited. Though I found choosing bridesmaid dresses harder than choosing my dress it still was fairly easy. I looked...

Natalie, monday 7-Oct-19 23
Natalie
I found a bridesmaid site worth sharing...
Natalie, On September 30, 2019 at 22:15

So I stumbled upon a designer called Fame + Partners who is an online-order bridesmaid site but allows you to customize a ton of options with their dresses (adding adjustable straps; making or...

Natalie, monday 7-Oct-19 7
Veronica
Accessorizing the Groom
Veronica, On October 1, 2019 at 18:10

Hey WW Friends! While the brides have ALOT more to think about in terms of attire and accessories, grooms get to have some fun as well. I personally have always loved the fun socks or Hollywood-esque...

Veronica, monday 28-Oct-19 24
Sabrina
We think we found our Venue! But....
Sabrina, On October 1, 2019 at 09:36

TL/DR: We found a venue we finally love (after visiting 12) and my MIL thinks it's too much money and we should cut down the guest list or do it somewhere we don't love for a cheaper price.. feeling...

Shannon, thursday 14-Nov-19 24
Janelle
Grand entrance ideas
Janelle, On February 20, 2019 at 01:08

Hey everyone I was wondering what everyone is doing for The grand entrance ? Me and my FH where thinking of doing a soul train entrance has anyone seen or done this ?

Natalie, monday 30-Sep-19 24
Amber
Skin care recommendations
Amber, On February 1, 2019 at 18:50

Looking for some pre wedding skin care recommendations! My biggest concern is redness! I’ve tried a few different things with minimal success! Anything anyone swears by?!

Donna Yeung, saturday 20-Apr-19 12
Kaitlyn
Does location need to be sentimental?
Kaitlyn, On February 11, 2019 at 11:20

Hey all, I’m one of the most emotional/sentimental people I know. We’re looking through venues and I’m wondering - will I regret getting married in a hall/community centre that has no special. meaning...

Allyson, monday 11-Feb-19 19
C
Help me pick a dress!!
C B, On February 3, 2019 at 22:52

Hello brides I am hoping to get some opinions on my top 3 dresses! There are things I like about all 3 but I cannot decide which one to go with! dress 1 is the first 3 pictures, dress 2 is the next...

Stephanie, monday 25-Feb-19 21
Natalie
Biggest Planning mistake?
Natalie, On January 25, 2019 at 20:39

I feel this is important to anyone just joining, but share your biggest planning mistakes or regrets here! My biggest mistake was ordering the vases before anything else; we got a massive amount of...

Alycia, tuesday 5-Feb-19 31
Alycia
Save the dates??
Alycia, On January 27, 2019 at 08:45

I’m trying to figure out how many save the dates to create. I’m not sure if I’m supposed to send them to all the guests I’d want there, including the reception party portion, or if I’m supposed to...

Alycia, monday 28-Jan-19 27
Natalie
finally got my save the dates!
Natalie, On January 25, 2019 at 20:17

The order is en route and I'm so excited! This was really hard for us; we went through 100+ designs and because wanted the save the dates, invites, rsvps and menus to ALL match it was quite a...

Becky, tuesday 29-Jan-19 12
Natasha
Let’s talk...wedding decor
Natasha, On January 14, 2019 at 12:03

How much did you or are you spending on decor for ceremony and reception? What is your wedding size?how many people? what does your decor price listed above include? thanks

Gemma, thursday 31-Jan-19 16
Joey
#Fiancé(e)Friday! Are you used to saying the word "Fiancé(e)" yet?
Joey, On January 25, 2019 at 08:26

How long did it take you to remember to refer to your partner as your fiancé(e)? How much longer after that did it take you to get comfortable saying it? Were you ready to say it right away, or did it...

Brittany, monday 4-Feb-19 21
Erin
Bridesmaids gifts!!
Erin, On December 28, 2018 at 11:43

Hey girls! Does anyone have any unique ideas for gifts for their bridesmaids??

Natalie, friday 25-Jan-19 21
Natalie
How much did you pay for your flowers?
Natalie, On January 18, 2019 at 09:18

For those who have already paid for their flowers - real or artificial - what were your final costs? What did you get with it? Trying to get something to compare our quotes to.

Mary, tuesday 29-Jan-19 32
Joey
Changing your name - yes or no?
Joey, On January 24, 2019 at 08:05

A huge decision you'll make as you start your married life is whether either of you will change your name. Will you combine your last names into a new name? Hyphenate? Will your partner take your last...

Christiana, sunday 28-Jun-20 64
Carley
Looking for bridesmaids dresses in Gta.
Carley, On January 22, 2019 at 16:57

Looking for places other than David’s bridal for bridesmaids gowns. I would love for my girls to be able to rent them, looking for the best and most affordable option. Also, apparently finding silver...

Leah, sunday 27-Jan-19 7
Tasha
How to tell my bridal party that we're doing a "budget" wedding, and I can't really pay for their stuff?
Tasha, On January 16, 2019 at 18:37

Our wedding is in 3 months. Neither of us want a wedding, but we have settled on the fact that the day won't be OUR day, but a day for everyone else. That's... fine. However, we have decided to do it...

Brittany, monday 4-Feb-19 16
L
Fake Flowers
Liarra, On January 10, 2019 at 04:05

Has anyone used fake flowers for their bouquets or centerpieces? We are having a winter wedding and want photos taken outside, so my main concern is that the real flowers may wilt rather quickly. This...

Marissa, friday 11-Jan-19 12
Lynnie
What do you love most about your wedding dress?
Lynnie, On December 21, 2018 at 13:05

Is there one detail of your wedding dress that you are absolutely obsessed with? Do you just love the dainty buttons, intricate lace, or stunning train? Let's share the dress love! What do you love...

Allyson, saturday 2-Feb-19 37
Kristina
Reasonable price?
Kristina, On December 25, 2018 at 13:32

Merry Christmas everyone! I just got engaged and my fiancée and I are new to the wedding game. We are thinking in a hall, but what is reasonable budget for a wedding of 150 people? Thanks so much!...

Bianca, tuesday 8-Jan-19 13
Sharlene
Teeth whitening
Sharlene, On December 27, 2018 at 12:57

I am looking for recommendations for the best teeth whitening products that you have used and had great success with.

Amber, tuesday 29-Jan-19 9

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics