Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Carley
Newbie August 2019 Ontario

Looking for bridesmaids dresses in Gta.

Carley, on January 22, 2019 at 16:57 Posted in Ontario 0 7
Looking for places other than David’s bridal for bridesmaids gowns. I would love for my girls to be able to rent them, looking for the best and most affordable option. Also, apparently finding silver is super hard. Any suggestions would be helpful!Smiley smile

7 Comments

Latest activity by Leah, on January 27, 2019 at 11:41
  • Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Consider Asos, or Rent Frock Repeat. Asos is an online store, but I know that there's a RFR storefront in the Path in Toronto.

• Natalie
    Devoted July 2020 Ontario
    Natalie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Honestly; I just was on preownedweddingdresses.com and saw a bunch of bridesmaids dresses listed for dirt cheap.

Also, lulus.com / asos.com / colorbridesmaids.com all have silver dresses for really, really cheap.

• Julia
    Frequent user August 2019 Alberta
    Julia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Another online option is Jj’s house. We are ordering from them Smiley smile. I chose them because they had wonderful reviews and their pricing is in Canada dollars. A lot of sites are in USD so you need to be aware of the exchange and all that fun stuff. I ordered a couple colour samples and they were in my mailbox within a week!
  • Carley
    Carley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! Appreciate that. That’s definitely some good options.
  • Carley
    Carley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes I’ve heard that. I have called a few shops and have some appointments. They have a few things, they seem like they don’t have a huge selection but I’ll know more once we’re there. Headed to David’s bridal tmrw to just see what they have but looking for other options.
  • Erin
    Super September 2019 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Dessy also looks pretty good. I would just google a bunch of bridal shops in the GTA and call them to see what they have in silver...
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you are willing to do online - you can rent dresses from Bridesmade.ca, although with their prices being $80 to rent, you may as well try buying dresses from stores like Azazie.com for $140ish.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics