Catherine

Montreal, Quebec · From September 2018

Happily married 🎉

July 24, 2020

1343days 15hrs
C
Wedding veil
Christina, On January 12, 2020 at 22:09

Hi everyone! I am looking to purchase an affordable wedding veil. Does anyone have any suggestions? The wedding stores I’ve been looking at are all selling veils over 150.

Sadia, wednesday 14-Oct-20 8
Alyxandra
Wedding Dress Woes
Alyxandra, On November 24, 2019 at 20:40

Hi!! I am having some major anxiety over selecting my dress. I have perhaps done a bad thing and tried on too many and now I am dealing with some major decision paralysis as I have a few I really do...

Vincent, saturday 30-Nov-19 44
Line
Couples getting married on 30/may/2020 in Quebec
Line, On August 11, 2019 at 13:39

Bonjour Où allez-vous vous marier? Comment vont vos préparatifs de mariage? Hi Where are you going to get married? How are your wedding preparations going?

Linz, saturday 28-Mar-20 16
Deanna
Make up pricing
Deanna, On August 31, 2019 at 11:24

Hey everyone! I’m just wondering what’s the average cost to get hair and make up done?

Ashley, monday 23-Sep-19 9
Stephanie
Wedding Flowers
Stephanie, On August 28, 2019 at 15:44

Just wondering how much people are spending on flowers for their wedding. Real, assorted flowers (not all roses or 1 kind of flower). How much for the brides bouquet? Maid of honors? Centerpieces?...

Arlene, thursday 12-Sep-19 52
Rylee
No DJ?
Rylee, On July 26, 2019 at 12:34

I just want to get some opinions but we are thinking of just having our own playlist at the wedding and skip having a DJ? Is this a bad plan? We have music friends that will help us out with the...

Janaya, tuesday 27-Aug-19 35
Jacqueline
Average costs
Jacqueline, On January 31, 2018 at 14:37

Hey Ladies! I am newly engaged and I am looking at venues and caterers etc. I have NO CLUE what an average cost is per plate for people or for a venue etc. I do not know what a decent budget is for a...

Elizabeth, monday 17-Feb-20 92 1
Joey
Back to Basics - What is your colour palette?
Joey, On July 2, 2018 at 09:04

What are your wedding colors? Share them here and maybe you'll find your palette twins! Photo: Steve Gerrard Photography >>Click here to go to the next question - What time will your wedding...

Catherine, tuesday 23-Jul-19 38
Catherine
Diy flower arrangements
Catherine, On May 25, 2019 at 10:15

Fresh flowers are expensive, so I am tending towards doing my own bouquet, 3 small bridesmaid bouquets and 8 simple centerpieces. I found a wholesaler in my city whom i trust and would deliver the...

Sare, sunday 7-Jul-19 9
Joey
Keeping your rings looking good
Joey, On June 27, 2019 at 07:59

How do you keep your rings looking flashy and fresh? Do you get them professionally cleaned and polished? Do you have a special cleaning pen, or jewelry wipes, that you keep on hand? Do you have a...

Catherine, wednesday 3-Jul-19 12
Stefanie
Adding Rhinestone Trim to my Dress - Where to go in Toronto?
Stefanie, On April 8, 2019 at 14:40

Ladies help! I bought my dress back in October. I absolutely love my dress, but it was definitely missing the bling factor I was looking for. The consultant convinced me that I could make the dress...

Catherine, sunday 14-Apr-19 8
Lynnie
Shoes - where did you buy yours?
Lynnie, On April 11, 2019 at 15:04

Where did you find your wedding shoes? Did you shop in-store or online? Share your shoes and where you got them! 👠 Photo by Stephanie Tudin Photography in Toronto ...

Donna Yeung, wednesday 13-Jul-22 35
Lynnie
Spring brides! What are your wedding colours?
Lynnie, On March 15, 2019 at 13:05

What colours are you using for your spring wedding? Are you drawn to neutral and pastel palettes, or are you planning lots of pops of colour? Photo from Sheer Floral and Silk in Kamloops, BC

Liana, thursday 7-Nov-19 71
Emily
Small guest list
Emily, On March 1, 2019 at 21:37

We didnt invite all of our family and i do.t feel the lest bit bad about it. We both have family members that we haveny talked to in years and they weree not invited an honestly nither of us feel bad...

Catherine, friday 8-Mar-19 8
Carmen Aimee
Hairdresser - Montreal
Carmen Aimee, On February 25, 2019 at 13:37

Hello Ladies, My wedding is in a year from now, and I want to start looking for an stylist to do my wedding hair. Does anyone have suggestions on stylist around Montreal? Thank you.

Carmen Aimee, tuesday 26-Feb-19 5
Carla
Prices of DJs
Carla, On February 16, 2019 at 11:16

Good day Everyone! Just wondering if anyone else is having a tough time coming to terms with how expensive djs are?! I’m not quite willing to do a Spotify playlist homemade but the thought of spending...

Jordan, tuesday 19-Feb-19 22
Ariel
Flower crowns - Yay or nay?
Ariel, On February 6, 2019 at 21:01

Hey community! Has anyone done flower crowns for their wedding? I think they look nice but I’m worried they will be uncomfortable/heavy, not stay in place and wilt fast as I have a hot august wedding...

Tiffany, saturday 15-Jan-22 16
Bianca
Name change
Bianca, On February 6, 2019 at 18:44

Hey all! My wedding is less than 6 months away and I still haven't decided on whether I'm keeping my last name, hyphenating or taking my FH. I originally was going to take his last name and have my...

Amanda, monday 9-Sep-19 25
Leanna
Hair Accessories
Leanna, On January 31, 2019 at 11:08

Where did everyone go to buy hair accessories? I'm thinking I want either some kind of sparkly headband or mayyyybe a tiara (I cringe a little as I feel that may be too princessy for me). I'm wearing...

Peggy, friday 1-Feb-19 17
Melanie
Costco Flowers Prep
Melanie, On January 21, 2019 at 17:13

Hello! Curious to know how far in advance I should order my bulk flowers from Costco and when they arrive, how to store or care for them prior to the wedding. Has anyone had good experiences or...

Catherine, sunday 27-Jan-19 5
Lynnie
When do you wear your ring? When do you take it off?
Lynnie, On January 15, 2019 at 15:26

Do you wear your engagement ring 24/7? Or are there certain times when you take it off? Do you have rules around sleeping, showering, swimming, or working out with your ring on? When (if ever) do you...

Vinod, monday 4-Mar-19 30
Bianca
Dresses That Didn't Make the Cut
Bianca, On January 13, 2019 at 16:13

Hello fellow brides-to-be! We all know that the search for the perfect wedding dress can be daunting, long, and exhausting. And we all know that feeling when you find THE DRESS that ends the search....

Leandra, tuesday 1-Aug-23 169 1
Hailey
Mini-moon in the Mountains
Hailey, On December 18, 2018 at 12:06

Hello! My fiance and I have been talking about options for a honeymoon and are stumped. We are moving abroad approx. 6 months after our wedding so we don't want to do a whole big expensive honeymoon....

Seleena, wednesday 19-Dec-18 12
Tyanna
Dances
Tyanna, On December 15, 2018 at 03:53

Hubby and I have picked out our first dance song and I have picked a song that I want to walk down the aisle to and MAN was that stressful 😂 We have both decided that we want our parents to choose the...

Rekramer, thursday 20-Dec-18 15
Seleena
To spray tan or not to spray tan
Seleena, On December 17, 2018 at 14:23

Hi there! My wedding is not for a while, but I have a question. To spray tan or not to spray tan? I have never actually spray tanned in my life so I am terrified of looking like an oompa loompa. I am...

Brittany, friday 21-Dec-18 15
Joey
True or False? - I have thought about abandoning wedding planning and eloping instead
Joey, On December 3, 2018 at 08:05

When planning stress gets all too, well, stressful, do you dream of scrapping the whole thing and eloping, just the two of you? Have you even made the decision to do just that? True or False? - I have...

Steph, wednesday 11-Sep-19 34
Amie
Bridesmaid mia
Amie, On November 21, 2018 at 13:11

Hi ladies! I have 5 bridesmaids and chose (with their feedback) a Vera Wang bridesmaid dress from David’s Bridal for them for the wedding. If you haven’t heard, DB is filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy...

Amie, sunday 2-Dec-18 39
Lynnie
Who is older? You or your fiancé(e)?
Lynnie, On November 26, 2018 at 10:44

Which one of you is older? You or your fiancé(e)? Photo by Marko D Photography in Edmonton Next question: Who was a bigger flirt before you started dating? Or start from the beginning here: You or...

Shla, monday 17-Dec-18 31
Lynnie
Who is taller? You or your fiancé(e)?
Lynnie, On November 26, 2018 at 10:44

Tell us more about your relationship! Who is taller? You or your fiancé(e)? And what’s your height difference? Photo by Burnett Photography in Banff Next Question: Who said "I love you" first? Or...

Kiera, monday 17-Dec-18 39
Cherry
Who's paying what?
Cherry, On November 23, 2018 at 19:04

Hello fellow brides, I seek advises on the cost of wedding please. I want to know who is actually paying for what. Here's my scenarios right now. Engagement ring. Fiance was paying. Wedding ring....

Donna, friday 8-Feb-19 33
Robyn
Transportation
Robyn, On November 23, 2018 at 17:09

Some of my wedding party (okay, the future in-laws) are making a fuss over transportation. My fiance has a sporty car we are using as our leaving-church vehicle; he will be also be driving to church...

Bianca, wednesday 28-Nov-18 12

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics