Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Deanna
Beginner July 2021 Alberta

Make up pricing

Deanna, on August 31, 2019 at 11:24 Posted in Beauty 0 9
Hey everyone! I’m just wondering what’s the average cost to get hair and make up done?

9 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on September 23, 2019 at 15:57
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Im paying about $300 for both. ive seen prices for 800 tho!!!

• Shauntay
    Beginner October 2019 British Columbia
    Shauntay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    You are so brave!!
  • Stephanie
    Frequent user July 2021 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are paying $100 each for hair and make up. Any trials we want are full price. I plan on having the make up part of the trial for our engagement pictures cause I wanted my make up done for them anyway Smiley smile They also come to us and travel is included in that price and they didn't have a minimum requirement.

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I find the closer you are to a big city, the price goes up. Also Saturday pricing is more expensive than any other day of the week.

I think my hair and make up is $325 and my MOH is $250. I think for my mom it's going to be $200. I chose one of the most popular artists in Toronto though, as well. So I knew it was going to be pricey.

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would depend on location your living in- I am in ontario and for makeup for the bride it was $100 and $60 for anyone else, the hair was $75 bride and $50 for anyone else.

• Rachael
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Rachael ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It's hard to say as it depends on the experience of the company or individual you're hiring, their location, and the number of your guests interested in their services. In the GTA, the average seems to be (to me based on the quotes I received) anywhere between $120-180.

• Catherine
    Frequent user July 2020 Quebec
    Catherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    100 for hair, 120 for makeup. Trials are 75 and 90 each.
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m also paying $120 for both hair and makeup. I did a trial and it was $100 but not included in the pricing.
    For my bridesmaids it’s $100 for both and we’ve got someone coming to us. It was honestly the best pricing I found!
  • M
    Expert September 2019 Ontario
    Meaghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm paying $120 for both, without a trial. If I wanted a trial it would double. I'm also going to a salon rather then have someone come to me.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics