Amelia

Centreville, Nova Scotia · From January 2018

Happily married 🎉

October 6, 2018

1999days 18hrs
Amelia
2 more days!!
Amelia, On October 3, 2018 at 11:41

My wedding is this coming Saturday! Im so excited and nervous, mostly excited! I think i have everything, im going to go through all my stuff today just to be sure Im not missing anything important!...

Amelia, friday 12-Oct-18 4
Joey
Your bucket list for your first year of marriage
Joey, On October 3, 2018 at 08:05

Sure, planning the wedding is important, but there is so much to look forward to after you say "I do". What do you have planned for after your wedding? Moving in together? Setting up your home?...

Sara, thursday 4-Oct-18 21
Candice
Photographers
Candice, On September 27, 2018 at 09:26

How many hours is it best to have a photographer around for? 5? 7? 9? 12? And is 2 necessary or do people find 1 is adequate? Opinions please!!

Meagan, monday 1-Oct-18 23
Amelia
Bachelorette Ideas
Amelia, On August 20, 2018 at 09:30

Hey Ladies! I'm 46 days away from my wedding!! And now I'm starting to think about what to do for a bachelorette party! My bridesmaids are all for helping me plan it, i just have to come up with an...

Peggy, monday 19-Nov-18 9
Jamey
Calling all diy and Pinterest lovers!
Jamey, On August 7, 2018 at 09:15

Guys! I am looking for a venue but they all seem to have package deals haha. I would love to do the meals, the decor and the photo booths. I’m wondering what kind of place did you guys book if you...

Amelia, wednesday 8-Aug-18 4
Mariah
Wedding seating
Mariah, On August 8, 2018 at 13:05

So I am thinking about the head table here... my fiancé and I both have three bridesmaids/ groomsmen (including maid of honor and best man).. I have 5 siblings and only two of them are in my wedding...

Bianca, monday 13-Aug-18 16
Megann
Yay or Nay? - tablescape opinions
Megann, On August 8, 2018 at 18:45

Hey. I’m figuring out our tables and centerpieces. We have rectangle tables for 10 people. Imagine an ivory table cloth and “wood cookies” under the mason jars. Is it okay? Or should something be...

Bianca, monday 13-Aug-18 9
Jessie
Rsvp's
Jessie, On July 11, 2018 at 08:25

I have had a couple rejection RSVP's come back in the mail. One was surprisingly my grandmother and the other was my mom's aunt. It has been really discouraging thinking about it. I feel unimportant...

Jessie, tuesday 24-Jul-18 25
Christine
Potluck? Yay? or Nay?
Christine, On July 5, 2018 at 01:44

We are not having a very big fancy wedding. We both want it to be so simple. The ceremony is the only part that I want to go all out on. The reception we want as a big party. Nothing formal, no...

Kay, wednesday 11-Jul-18 32
Amelia
Ceremony Processional
Amelia, On July 3, 2018 at 20:00

How long will it take to walk down the aisle? I'm trying to pick a song to walk to and i was thinking 5 minutes should be decent. theres 4 bridesmaids, 4 groomsmen, 2 flowergirls and 1 ring bearer,...

Kaisha, saturday 4-Aug-18 15
E
Candles lining aisle
Emma, On July 2, 2018 at 22:09

I love the look of candles lining a wedding aisle. But I’m wondering how safe this actually is. I know you could use led candles but even realistic ones don’t give quite the same look (and they are...

Parth, monday 22-Oct-18 13
Amelia
Outdoor Ceremony
Amelia, On June 27, 2018 at 10:32

We're having an outdoor ceremony (hopefully, unless it rains), and I'm worried people wont be able to hear us. There's 95 guests right now, but i'm thinking only 60 will be able to make it. What have...

Candace, wednesday 27-Jun-18 16
Lynnie
What time are you waking up on the wedding day?? ⏰
Lynnie, On June 19, 2018 at 13:05

How early do you need to wake up on your wedding day? Do you have a hair and makeup team coming at the crack of dawn? Or have you planned things to give you some time to sleep in? Share your 'rise and...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 22
April
Kids entertainment
April, On June 19, 2018 at 16:41

What is everyone having to entertain the kids at the reception. I’ve thought about coloring books and glow sticks but we’ll have a few kids older than 7 who I don’t think will be into coloring....

Jennifer, thursday 21-Jun-18 13
Sheilah
What style of reception are you having?
Sheilah, On June 20, 2018 at 01:29

What style of reception are you having? Brunch, BBQ, cocktail, etc? Evening, morning, mid afternoon? Rustic, vintage, black tie, etc? We went back and forth for a while between a nice brunch reception...

Natasha, friday 22-Jun-18 24
Alexandra
The Cash Bar
Alexandra, On June 20, 2018 at 02:16

So this is more of a rant than anything but I’m just getting really frustrated with everyone saying it’s rude to have a cash bar. First of all, where I’m from it’s normal. Second of all, the price of...

Vinod, wednesday 27-Feb-19 38
Tyanna
Favours
Tyanna, On June 16, 2018 at 19:22

What's everyone doing for favours? Hubby and I hike and camp all the time and love the outdoors, so we bought a huge bag of wildflower seeds and are making hundreds of seed bombs for people to give...

Sheena, thursday 28-Mar-19 32
Amelia
Decor
Amelia, On June 19, 2018 at 22:14

Other then centrepieces, gift/cake/favour/signing tables and head table back drop, whats everyone doing for random decorations around their venue? Our wedding is at a community hall so it doesnt come...

Lyla, wednesday 8-Aug-18 10 199
Lynnie
Parents just don't understand!
Lynnie, On June 5, 2018 at 17:22

Weddings have changed a lot since most of our parents got married! From the traditions, to the trends, to using social media... even being able to plan your wedding online! What was the hardest...

Vinod, saturday 15-Sep-18 42
Breanne
Wedding Dates - Let's Try Something Fun
Breanne, On April 5, 2018 at 15:20

There's always posts with people looking for others getting married on the same day so lets try something fun. Comment with your wedding date and city and I will create an ongoing master list with the...

Kayla, sunday 13-Jan-19 102
Joey
What material is your ring?
Joey, On April 4, 2018 at 08:05

What material is your ring made of? Gold, white gold, or rose gold? Platinum or palladium? Titanium or tungsten? Wood, silicone, ceramic, or steel? You know we always love to look at the stones in...

Amanda, tuesday 24-Apr-18 32
Valérie
Cost of Officiant's Services
Valérie, On April 5, 2018 at 17:40

Just wondering how much you paid for your officiant and what was included in the package?

Rachael, tuesday 22-May-18 14
Amelia
6 months to go
Amelia, On April 4, 2018 at 14:59

I'm 6 months away ftom our bug day and im starting to freak out a little that everything's happening! I feel like im forgetting something. I have the venue, officiant, photographer, food, invites,...

Helen, tuesday 10-Apr-18 8
Rayann
Where did you ladies get your rings from?
Rayann, On March 16, 2018 at 10:10

Before my fiancé bought my ring we went looking around everywhere! He ended up buying my ring from Birks! What about you guys?

Brittany, monday 2-Apr-18 50
Bethany
The countdown is on! How many days left?!
Bethany, On March 17, 2018 at 18:47

Hey ladies! I don't know if you use the countdown on this app but I sure do!! How many days do you all have left? I'm down to 119! The big day is coming soon for us all!!

Jen, monday 19-Mar-18 36
Taylor
When did you start looking for your wedding dress?
Taylor, On March 6, 2018 at 11:26

Hello everyone! I am just wondering when you started looking for your wedding dress? When would you consider it to be too early? Thanks in advance

Christina, thursday 10-May-18 22
Emily
Work after wedding?!
Emily, On February 18, 2018 at 07:25

Hi everyone! Would love the advice and input.. My Fiance is in tradeschool to become an electrician. He has 3 more terms of schooling left. Unfortunately, he is told last minute when he will be...

Emily, monday 19-Feb-18 10

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics