Emily

Uxbridge, Ontario · From October 2017

Happily married 🎉

October 13, 2018

2021days 4hrs
Joey
Best of 2018 - Favourite Ring Pic
Joey, On January 7, 2019 at 08:05

This is the moment we've all been waiting for - these are the most liked ring pictures from WeddingWire's Instagram in 2018. Which of these sparklers would you say "yes" to? A? Photo via...

Holly, monday 21-Jan-19 25
Joey
#FianceFriday - Show us a snap of you and your SO celebrating the holidays together
Joey, On January 4, 2019 at 08:05

Happy Friday, friends! To celebrate the first Friday of 2019, show us yourself and that gorgeous fiancé(e) of yours celebrating the holidays together Photo by Christine Hewitt Weddings in...

Jennifer, tuesday 8-Jan-19 26
Courtney
Polaroid Photo Booth
Courtney, On December 15, 2018 at 03:49

Hey ladies!! I just recently got engaged, and I'm looking for opinions on a Polaroid photo booth. We are thinking about setting up our own and just having some else take pictures or they take pictures...

Cindy, tuesday 8-Jan-19 12
Joey
True or False? - I wish I had more help planning
Joey, On December 3, 2018 at 08:05

Do you wish you had more support while you plan this wedding, that you could delegate some of the more unpleasant tasks to someone else? Or do you wish you had less help so you could get on with...

Steph, wednesday 11-Sep-19 34
Kira
"best friend"
Kira, On November 27, 2018 at 08:51

Hello everyone! I recently got engaged last week and I am beyond excited. This is the first relationship I've been in where I haven't been treated like garbage. It was absolutely perfect I had no idea...

Emily, saturday 1-Dec-18 8
Keisha
Is a "day-of" Wedding Coordinator worth it?
Keisha, On November 29, 2018 at 16:42

Hi ladies! My FH and I are debating whether or not we should hire a "Day-of" Wedding Coordinator, it'll be a fairly decent sized wedding with 125 guests, and we do have 2 different venues for our...

Emily, saturday 1-Dec-18 12
Tracy
We got a puppy!
Tracy, On November 4, 2018 at 20:14

Sorry this isn't wedding related but my husband I got a puppy Friday night and I wanted to show him off because he is just the sweetest thing ever! He's half wheaten terrier and half poodle! His name...

Melisa, friday 14-Dec-18 25
Joey
What's your "something old"?
Joey, On November 22, 2018 at 08:05

Something old, Something new, Something borrowed, Something blue, And a sixpence in her shoe What will be your "something old" on your wedding day? A family heirloom?Photo by Brooke Windibank...

Stephanie, friday 30-Nov-18 15
Tori
Walking down the aisle
Tori, On October 29, 2018 at 10:55

So this is a question that I have been putting off but figure - why not survey the rest of the community?? Will you be walking down the aisle with your dad? Will it be both parents? How about you and...

Shannon, monday 29-Jul-19 59
Breanne
Wedding Dress Shopping = Mixed Emotions
Breanne, On October 24, 2018 at 18:56

Hello Everyone!!! I’m just about 2 weeks from my wedding dress shopping experience. At this point, I’m starting to have so many emotions regarding this appointment. Of course I’m excited but I’m also...

Breanne, thursday 29-Nov-18 17
Brittany
Get Me a Box of Wine! .... I Mean Wine Box...
Brittany, On October 24, 2018 at 17:09

So my FH and I are not religious... we don't have "readings" or "poems" or anything extra we feel we need to have for our wedding ceremony... Plus my FH is nervous to speak in public, so he's asked...

Brittany, thursday 25-Oct-18 20
Jennifer
To do e-photos or not
Jennifer, On October 22, 2018 at 16:09

So, with our photographer, engagement photos aren't included (this is because she is a good friend that is giving us a discounted price). The cost of the engagement photos isn't the issue. (she is...

Stephanie, friday 26-Oct-18 19
Lydia
How many people did you take along dress shopping?
Lydia, On October 2, 2018 at 00:37

Hi everyone! How many people did you, or do you plan to, take along when you're going dress shopping? Who are you taking with you? And as a bonus, how many different stores did you go to and did you...

Kateland, friday 26-Oct-18 48
Rekramer
Wedding Shower Gifts
Rekramer, On October 22, 2018 at 15:59

Hi All, The FH's parents threw us a wedding shower yesterday and let us take home our (mostly) financial gifts. We opened all the cards and catalogued what the gifts were so we could do proper...

Peggy, thursday 25-Oct-18 20
Emily
This weekend!!
Emily, On October 8, 2018 at 21:26

Just four days til me and my FH say I do. I can’t believe how fast the time has come!! So looking forward to it. Any last advice??!

Emily, monday 22-Oct-18 15
Emily
We did it!!
Emily, On October 15, 2018 at 21:57

We had the most beautiful wedding!! We got our preview photos and had to share. Thanks ladies for all the advice and help along the way! This has been such a great community.

Emily, saturday 20-Oct-18 22
A
Father daughter songs
Ashlee, On October 18, 2018 at 15:46

I'm having a hard time finding a father daughter song. Please help

Bekah, tuesday 4-Dec-18 18
Alexandra
First dance songs
Alexandra, On October 15, 2018 at 09:57

Lets hear them! what have you all selected for your first dance, mother son dance, father daughter dance.... Is anyone doing anything not traditional? Funny dances? Bridal party dances? Ill be dancing...

Alexis, friday 2-Nov-18 25
Marleau
Wedding Nails are Done!
Marleau, On October 19, 2018 at 10:47

Omg I can’t believe tomorrow is the wedding! The last couple of months have gone by so fast. We just finished getting our nails done for the big day. 💜

Marleau, friday 2-Nov-18 22
Joey
How will you carry your vows during your ceremony?
Joey, On April 2, 2018 at 07:52

Think you've thought of every possible detail about your wedding ceremony? There are a few things many couples forget to consider. If you have vows that you'll be reading during you ceremony, where...

Nelly, saturday 5-Oct-19 30
Joey
Did you meet your partner online?
Joey, On October 10, 2018 at 08:05

Did you meet your special someone online? Was it love at first click? Who messaged who first? How did they get you to swipe right? Was the start of your relationship analog or digital? Photo by Devee...

Jane, wednesday 7-Jul-21 28
Shannon
Elopement yes or no?
Shannon, On October 9, 2018 at 21:42

Thoughts on elopement? Need an affordable wedding option.

Emma, friday 19-Oct-18 18
Lauren
No wedding party
Lauren, On October 2, 2018 at 12:20

My fiance and I have decided not to have a wedding party, we also will not have a flower girl. In this case, how does the wedding ceremony typically run? I know that with your traditional wedding you...

Donna, tuesday 9-Oct-18 16
Lynnie
What month are you getting married?
Lynnie, On October 9, 2018 at 13:05

When will you be tying the knot? Share your wedding month and find your date twins here!! Haven't decided yet? Check out our tips in these articles: 9 Factors to Consider When Setting Your Wedding...

Kelsie, tuesday 15-Jan-19 34
Monica
Vistaprint with photos
Monica, On October 8, 2018 at 09:44

Hey lovelies! I’ve searched the community and there are a few conversations re: Vistaprint. But if any one has pictures of their invites/save the dates/RSVP cards, and don’t mind sharing, I’d really...

BunnyBride, saturday 13-Oct-18 36
Emily
Tipping -florist
Emily, On October 5, 2018 at 09:34

Just wondering how much you should be tipping for florist? Is it 15 percent?

Vinod, tuesday 9-Oct-18 11
Stephanie
It’s Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for during the planning process?
Stephanie, On October 6, 2018 at 14:35

Happy Thanksgiving! It’s the time of year to state all that you are grateful for! During your planning, engagement what have you been thankful for? For me, it was all the people who were willing to...

Jennifer, tuesday 9-Oct-18 11
Joey
Who are you spending Thanksgiving with?
Joey, On October 6, 2018 at 14:05

Will you be spending Thanksgiving with your in-laws? With your extended family? Will you be hosting with your partner? Who will you be spending the Thanksgiving holiday with? Happy Thanksgiving from...

Jennifer, tuesday 9-Oct-18 14
Emily
Self tanner - any recommendations?
Emily, On October 5, 2018 at 19:45

So I went all summer avoiding tan lines! I walked in the labour day parade with my FH and got tank top tan lines 😞. my dress is strapless and we get married in a week. Many reccomendations?!

Brittany, sunday 7-Oct-18 5 118
Tori
365 (1 year) until the big day!
Tori, On October 5, 2018 at 09:01

So.... as you can see by the title - I have exactly one year until the big day! And of course, I've got some questions as to how far along I should be because I didn't think that I would wake up...

Casey, tuesday 9-Oct-18 23

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics