Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emily
Devoted October 2018 Ontario

Self tanner - any recommendations?

Emily, on October 5, 2018 at 19:45 Posted in Beauty 0 5
So I went all summer avoiding tan lines! I walked in the labour day parade with my FH and got tank top tan lines 😞. my dress is strapless and we get married in a week.

Many reccomendations?!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Brittany, on October 7, 2018 at 15:27
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I second this... My sister bought this for herself and it worked awesome... She did it on me too and I was pretty impressed. It is a bit pricier... but it is your wedding too! If you exfoliate and use it once, you can wait a couple days and do it one more time.... Make sure you don't do it fresh within 2 days of your wedding (just in case).

• Angelica
    Newbie September 2020 Ontario
    Angelica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Vita Liberata also makes a great self tanner. I used the pHenomenal mousse one and found it was super easy and not orange tinted either. Also minimal scent to it.
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My friend swears by this! I have tried it myself but she researched and tests things so much I have faith it's amazing!

Self tanner - any recommendations? 1
  • P
    Newbie November 2018 Alberta
    Pam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    St Tropez is amazing. I use it all the time. Its expensive but it leaves a perfect tan all over and no streaks. Just remmeber to follow all instructions. Moisterize ankles, elbows and knees first after your shower, before u put the tanner on, and your good to go.
  • Sydney
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Sydney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would recommend that whatever self tanner you use - mix it with a bit of lotion! It makes it easier to use and will streak less!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics