Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Monica
Devoted June 2019 Ontario

Vistaprint with photos

Monica, on October 8, 2018 at 09:44 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 36
Hey lovelies!

I’ve searched the community and there are a few conversations re: Vistaprint. But if any one has pictures of their invites/save the dates/RSVP cards, and don’t mind sharing, I’d really appreciate it! (Especially those with pictures, as we would like to use our engagement photos).

I want to use Vistaprint but afraid of the quality. I’ve read for the most part, people are satisfied with their decision of going with Vistaprint, but if anyone can share their tips/tricks and recommendations on paper quality etc., that’d be great Smiley smile

Thanks!

36 Comments

Latest activity by BunnyBride, on October 13, 2018 at 07:16
  • BunnyBride
    Super August 2334 Nova Scotia
    BunnyBride ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

They do look amazing! I know what you mean about the fast shipping too. I took the longest shipping option and they got here in like 3 days!

• Monica
    Monica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yay! Thanks so much!! I’m pretty happy with how they turned out Smiley laugh
  • Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Those turned out AWESOME!!!

• Monica
    Monica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi guys! Our invites came - OMG so fast.. literally 2-3 days since I ordered - I didn’t even pay or ask for express shipping and their customer service was nice enough to provide me it when I inquired about making a minor change on our invite.

I can breathe a sign of relief now! Smiley laugh

Quality is great! Standard matte is perfectly fine and the photo quality came out great! No blurs or discolouration - so happy with it. I’m definitely going to be ordering more from Vistaprint - our cupcake tower sign, our bar sign... possibly our welcome sign! Yay!

Vistaprint with photos 1

Vistaprint with photos 2
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    You’re going to love them no matter what! And he’s probably right, I kind of had buyers remorse once I got the STDs and the stamps and realized how darn expensive it was getting lol! What kind of paper did you go with? Can’t wait to see yours!
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    High quality picture and not cell phone. You do want to download from a digital camera if that had a higher pixel and sharp image.
  • Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

HI there
    they were on the standard matte. and the picture came from a cell phone. if you had a higher quality photo I could see it being even better.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Invites were ordered from vistaprint and quality came out excellent. I have had others love them.

I did order photo albums for myself as others ordered them after too. Picture quality is great.
  • Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This was a picture my friend took when she got my invites.
    They turned out great! I used their custom design service to completely customize each piece and it was well worth it. Highly recommend them. We also did our save the dates with them and will order our programs from them as well.

Vistaprint with photos 3
  • Laura
    Newbie June 2019 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I ordered my invitations from Vista Print and was quite happy with them. I used their personal design service which was really valuable and a super cost effective way to have completely custom invitations. I'd suggest ordering their free wedding invitations kit online so you can get a sense for what the different papers and finishes are like, it really helped me with my decisions.

• Peggy
    Super May 2019 Alberta
    Peggy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I recommend pre designing everything and saving it as a project. Then when the next sale hits, you just have to order them
  • Monica
    Monica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Anxiously waiting for our invites to be delivered! Still contemplating whether I should’ve upgraded the paper quality but FH said no - people will just look at our invites and throw it aside!! Decisions decisions!
  • Monica
    Monica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hey Jennifer, thanks for sharing!

Looks great! Was this printed in the standard matte paper? I’m so nervous that our picture will turn out to be poor quality...
  • Monica
    Monica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Looks amazing Brittany!

May I ask - what quality paper did you go with? Did you upgrade to a more premium paper stock or went with the standard matte?

I forgot to order my address labels - but figured I might not need it since most will be hand delivered or passed along from family members. I’ve indicated for guests to RSVP by calling or visiting our website.. I’ll probably decide later on to see if I’ll need them - they’re sitting in “My Projects,” on Vista, lol!
  • Monica
    Monica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I went ahead and ordered our invites and yes, Casey! You’re so correct. Their customer service is SO good. I literally made 3 changes to something I had already ordered.. but their customer service helped me cancel multiple orders and order the edited invites! I’m so thankful.
  • Monica
    Monica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh wow, you Vistaprinted everything! Looks great! I was going to print a sign for our bar as well and our cupcake tower!! Will wait for the next sale to order.. was not prepared for their sale this time around but it’s crunch time! Thanks so much for sharing Smiley smile
  • Monica
    Monica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Haha, no worries!! Thanks so much for sharing - really appreciate it Smiley smile
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I still love these so much!! Smiley heart
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't have any pictures, but I ordered our Save the Dates from Vista Print and was totally blown away by the level of quality. We ordered ours in the "Pearl Shimmer" paper with rounded edges, and it looks and feels very nice.

• Alexandra
    VIP November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We ordered these two days ago. They’ve already shipped out (I’m shocked because we ordered them the Saturday before Thanksgiving) they’re due to arrive by the 22nd so I’ll let you know how they turn out! But I’ve seen a few printed through vistaprint and they’ve all been really nice!

Vistaprint with photos 4
  • Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

we did a sort of save the date. my FMIL lives in Oklahoma and is hosting an e-party/shower type thing when we go there. and she wanted to give her friends a heads up. so we used vistaprint. they were mailed right to her. and she says they look great! (I just took screenshots) haha

e-party invite 01Vistaprint with photos 5e-party invite 02Vistaprint with photos 6

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I ordered our invitations/details cards from Vistaprint, as well as matching return label addresses (TOTAL LIFE SAVER, don't forget to get them). I also ordered 3 mini flip books when we got our engagement photos (one for us, and one for each of our moms). I also ordered business cards in a similar style to our invites which have been edited into very luxe looking drink vouchers (we aren't having an open bar).

The quality has been fantastic on everything. You will not get a better deal for the quality anywhere else.

InvitationsVistaprint with photos 7

Invitations (Backs)Vistaprint with photos 8

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have not ordered mine from Vista yet but will for sure be using them for all our invites. I use them for work a lot and the quality is great. Even if something is messed up on it, they have great customer service that will work through it with you on the phone to make sure it comes out the way you want it!

• Peggy
    Super May 2019 Alberta
    Peggy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We've done all our paper stuff through Vistaprint. We're VERY happy with the quality and speed of what we got. Their systems are very easy to use and play around with to customize what you order.

For invitations, we actually just used Postcards (cost about 1/3 - 1/2 of what 'wedding invitations' did on their site). For the inserts, we used business cards. For the posters, I ordered just the paper and then used modge podge to attach them to a foam board I got at the dollar store - was about 1/6 the cost of ordering them from Vistaprint on foam board.

Signage (poster size)

Vistaprint with photos 9

Vistaprint with photos 10

Invitations

Vistaprint with photos 11

Vistaprint with photos 12

Vistaprint with photos 13

Vistaprint with photos 14

Vistaprint with photos 15

Vistaprint with photos 16

Menus

Vistaprint with photos 17

Vistaprint with photos 18

Invitation inserts and wine vouchers for the tables

Vistaprint with photos 19

Vistaprint with photos 20

• Vanessa
    Frequent user September 2019 Ontario
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I did a few Save the Dates for my immediate family on Vistaprint as a little surprise to give them at our engagement party. I don't plan on printing them for all my guests so I wasn't overly fussy on what the end result would be. I chose the standard paper and it's alright, nothing special but fine for what I needed. If I was printing them to actually send to all my guest I probably would have gone with the more premium paper. I designed mine myself - found a template but ended up completely modifying it because I liked the layout but not the wording or font they used lol. If you want photos send me a PM Smiley smile

• Rekramer
    Expert November 2018 Ontario
    Rekramer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Sorry, didn't mean to not provide it, i just lost the link and needed to find it in my browser history! https://www.weddingbee.com/diy-projects/diy-wedding-map-insert-for-invitations/

• Monica
    Monica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! Will try to Google or YouTube it! Lol
  • Rekramer
    Rekramer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We had an artist friend draw one. But I saw a good tutorial somewhere online that basically suggested tracing a mapquest map.
  • Monica
    Monica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks for your input! Question - how did you make the maps on Vista? I’ve been trying to print out a map to our venue, but can’t seem to figure out a good way of doing so on Vista.

Did you just print screen a shot of your map, crop it and added it to Vista?
  • Rekramer
    Rekramer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’ve been having trouble sharing photos on here but we used vistaprint to print our magnet save the dates, maps, RSVP cards and the insider portion of our invites (ours were jacketed) and our return address labels. All were a big success.
  • Emily
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I should add with ours I sent it to our graphic designer so it was a high resolution photo! With the Matte resolution they are bright but I wouldn’t say they are shining. If you want them to be shining I would probably choose a different option.
  • Lindsay
    Newbie August 2019 Alberta
    Lindsay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’ve ordered Christmas cards from Vista print and I’ve been really happy with the quality of paper, the variety of designs and the clarity of the image. I’m planning to order from them for the wedding invites for sure!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics