Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Who are you spending Thanksgiving with?

Joey, on October 6, 2018 at 14:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 14

Will you be spending Thanksgiving with your in-laws? With your extended family? Will you be hosting with your partner?

Who will you be spending the Thanksgiving holiday with?

giphy.gif

Happy Thanksgiving from WeddingWire Smiley heart

14 Comments

Latest activity by Jennifer, on October 9, 2018 at 13:35
  • Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We went to my brother in law and sister in laws house (niece and nephew too...niece is usually with her mom on holidays...so was awesome to have her). FFIL came. and so did my sis in laws dad, brother, gramma.

I cooked the bird at my house. and had pre-prepped the stuffing and a casserole. then we went there and I popped everything in the oven and made the potatoes. Sis in law made snacks. and bought dessert (i'm the cook in our family)

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We did Thanksgiving Sunday with my family (extended family included), and we spent Thanksgiving Monday with his immediate family. I am stuffed and done with Thanksgiving food for a long time lol.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I was supposed to go Mississauga Sunday and couldn't make it due to having 1 day off and giving time to our kids(dogs). I spend the evening with my husband at home Monday and had dinner with him.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Well our puppy is still recovering from mites so we aren't able to go out to the cottage where my mom and dad will be this weekend - but since we are in the city we went to my FFIL's house today and tomorrow we will head out to his aunt's house for supper. Hopefully we will be done house reno's by Christmas and can host it at our place though!

• Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It's just the two of us and the dog we're sitting, at our friend's house! Smiley heart

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My parents have been divorced since I was 6... so I've always had double holidays. Then my fiance and I got together and it's been triple holidays for the past 6 years. My mom is on Van. Island so we are only having 2 thanksgiving dinners this weekend, and I'm hosting both.

We had one last night with my dad and sisters, and a second tomorrow with my FH's family.

• Monica
    Devoted June 2019 Ontario
    Monica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanksgiving dinner was held at my parents house. We usually have a small and intimate dinner with just immediate family - my brother, sister and her boyfriend plus me and my fiancé. Since my fiancé is working Sunday and Monday, Saturday was our Thanksgiving get together.
  • Alexandra
    VIP November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Both! I’m doing it with my future in laws today and my family tomorrow! Then it’s my friends birthday Monday so I’m going out with her then.
  • Emily
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We get married next weekend! And my FH is working nights this weekend. We will see my family for Thanksgiving lunch on Monday and celebrating with his family after the weekend after the wedding before his grandma goes away. We move into our house a couple weeks later so hoping we can host next year!!
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Birthday party last night, my family celebration tonight, his family celebrations tomorrow and Monday! Busy busy!!
  • Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’ll be spending Thanksgiving Sunday with my parents, brother and niece and nephew (who live close by).

My FH aid American so he’s not too into celebrating Thanksgiving this early, and I lived in the US for a long time so it kind of feels like it’s no longer my holiday.

We’ll go through the rigamoro (sp?), for my mom, but we really mostly look forward to the time off and downtime.
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Since we just moved acrt the country this Thanksgiving will be just me and my fiancé! He works Thanksgiving Day so we have tomorrow all planned out 😊
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Just me and my FH but we are cooking our own turkey this year!!

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My parents are visiting for the weekend and we are all going to my in-laws tomorrow for dinner. It will be the first time my parents see our new place as they live five hours away.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics