Charlene
Charlene

Ottawa, Ontario · From September 2017

Happily married 🎉

May 20, 2018

2140days 11hrs

Discussions

Peggy
What's on your do not play list for your Dj?
Peggy, On May 16, 2018 at 17:34

Most people have one - a list of songs that they don't want played at their wedding. What's on your list?

Helen, thursday 24-May-18 29
Joey
How many days until (or since) your wedding?
Joey, On May 16, 2018 at 10:05

Where are you in your countdown? How many days are left until your wedding? If you're already married, how many days has it been since your wedding? Photo by Dave & Charlotte, Lifestyle...

Kelly, tuesday 17-Jul-18 87
Lisa
Finishing touches now! 3 days!
Lisa, On May 16, 2018 at 05:47

Hi ladies! Thought I would share some of my details with you all! So happy how it's all coming together!!!! Table numbers, money box, flowers and donation favours so far! And this is after changing my...

Lisa, thursday 17-May-18 30
Joey
How long did it take to get used to the word fiancé/fiancée?
Joey, On May 2, 2018 at 09:00

Once the question is popped and accepted you and your partner get a new title - fiancé or fiancée. But this can sometimes take some time to adjust to. How long did it take to get used to saying and...

Rachael, tuesday 29-May-18 18
Chloe
May 2018 Brides!
Chloe, On May 1, 2018 at 12:24

May Brides! This is our month! How is everyone feeling? What do you have left to do? I’m pretty excited! I’ve just got some finishing touches to do on decorations and favours. I’m feeling pretty good...

Heather, tuesday 8-May-18 10
E
Venue suggestions
Emily, On March 8, 2018 at 21:42

Venue suggestions between Pembroke Ontario and Ottawa Ontario and surrounding areas.

Emily, saturday 17-Mar-18 6
Ashley
To do wedding favors? Or to not do wedding favors is the question...?
Ashley, On March 3, 2018 at 17:09

Hello Everyone! Still trying to decide if we want to do them or not. Also struggling to find something to use that isn't going to be wasteful if not everyone takes them and cost a fortune. I have...

Ashley, wednesday 14-Mar-18 37
Karen
Savings
Karen, On March 9, 2018 at 12:24

What are the biggest savings that you have made with your wedding planning? Mine is my videographer/photographer since they have both packages together at great a price. They also will be shooting...

Becky, tuesday 13-Mar-18 21
Joey
Will you have a candy bar?
Joey, On March 9, 2018 at 08:05

What do you think of the trend of having a candy bar at your reception? Will you have one? What will, or would, you stock your candy bar with? My idea of heaven! Photo by Homemade Jam! DJ in...

Joey, friday 30-Mar-18 15
Lynnie
What has been your biggest wedding splurge so far?
Lynnie, On March 7, 2018 at 11:05

What's been your biggest wedding splurge so far? Whether it was the biggest cost or something you went way over-budget for, what splurge stands out? For more community conversations about wedding...

Dani, saturday 10-Mar-18 28
Sarah
Wedding colours
Sarah, On January 13, 2018 at 04:54

Hey! So I am basically doing these 3 colours, but I would really like to have another colour in Here. Just for little accents here and there. My date is in the middle of December. And we can truly not...

Vinod, friday 19-Jan-18 15
Taylor
Wedding Photographer - how much are you paying?
Taylor, On January 10, 2018 at 13:56

Hi! I am looking for a ballpark idea of what people are paying for engagement + wedding photos? I want to make sure that I won't be paying too much. Thanks in advance

Michelle, saturday 6-Apr-19 37
Jen
Are you using a hashtag?
Jen, On January 8, 2018 at 16:18

I've read sooooo many things about keeping your hashtag short if you're going to use one for the day of the wedding but we absolutely had to have this one as! We are also going to make a custom...

Sashanette, thursday 11-Jan-18 43
Brittany
Stress
Brittany, On January 6, 2018 at 20:47

So I am getting married May 19th of this year. I should be excited and I am excited to marry my hubby but honestly the whole process is exhausting and makes me regret rejecting the idea of eloping....

Stephanie, monday 12-Feb-18 21
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - Who said "I love you" first?
Joey, On January 8, 2018 at 08:05

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here Who was the bold romantic who said "I...

Samantha, friday 29-Oct-21 32
Lynnie
Your wedding in numbers! How many guests are you inviting?
Lynnie, On September 3, 2017 at 10:05

Share your number! How many guests are you inviting to your wedding? Photo from Picture Perfect Event Design by Katherine Langford in New Brunswick >>Click here to go to the next question, How...

Melissa, tuesday 28-Sep-21 110
Zoë
Shoes with heel VS without heel
Zoë, On July 3, 2017 at 06:05

Hello everyone! We all know that finding the perfect shoe is a big effort. Time to choose! Shoes with or without heels? A. With heels B. Without heels *** pinterest Follow here >>Open neckline...

Charlene, sunday 24-Dec-17 71
Stephanie
If you had a job in the wedding industry...
Stephanie, On December 19, 2017 at 13:38

What would it be? Dress designer? Officiant? Photographer? Someone who constantly tells the bride how gorgeous she is? This is your time to imagine/dream!

Geneviève, thursday 14-Jun-18 19
Bethany
Hair?
Bethany, On December 10, 2017 at 14:43

What's everyone doing for hair for their wedding? Up, down, half up half down? What are you thinking?

Holly, tuesday 26-Dec-17 36
L
rsvp - how do you set this up?
Lisa & Kris, On December 5, 2017 at 22:11

I've just created the domain and trying to customize so I can start using the RSVP. I have 3 event locations and trying to figure this out. Can anyone help?

Charlene, monday 11-Dec-17 5
Bethany
Candy bar or cookie bar?
Bethany, On November 27, 2017 at 23:42

So I have been really contemplating which idea would work best! My fiancé really loved cookies (like eats two cookies a day as he works on his family farm and his mom always has cookies lol). But...

Stacey, tuesday 12-Dec-17 27
Lynnie
Receiving Line vs. Table Visits
Lynnie, On December 7, 2017 at 19:04

How will you be greeting your guests? Will you have a receiving line, or will be doing table visits? Photo from Pinterest

Carmela, thursday 9-Aug-18 25
Joey
How many inserts are going in your invitations?
Joey, On December 7, 2017 at 08:05

Wedding invitations can get very complex, very fast. Of course there is figuring out the design, then the wording, then the etiquette that drives addressing envelopes, and of course when invitations...

Vinod, monday 18-Dec-17 13
Amber
Which one?!
Amber, On December 4, 2017 at 00:44

I am having a hard time deciding which dress is the best. Which one do you like?!

Victoria, friday 15-Dec-17 35
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: Grand Exit?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:38

Hello everyone! This week we're playing "Keep or Skip" with popular wedding traditions! So... Will you have a grand exit? Or are you skipping this tradition? Wedding Traditions: Keep or Skip? Photo by...

Amelia, saturday 2-Nov-19 105
Joey
Keep or Skip: First Look?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:46

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you having a first look, or a first touch? Or skipping them and not seeing each other until the...

Audrey, wednesday 6-Oct-21 127
Joey
Countdown shout-out! How many days left?
Joey, On December 2, 2017 at 14:05

What's your countdown number?! Engaged couples, how many days do you have left? Marrieds, how many days have you been married? Photo by AirMagic Special Effects in Toronto

Jennifer, monday 12-Mar-18 22
Lynnie
Are you inviting exes?
Lynnie, On November 20, 2017 at 10:27

This week we're finding out all about your guest list, and who made the cut! Time to spill! Who's in and who's out? Last question!! Are you inviting either of your exes? Did they make the cut? That's...

Jessie, wednesday 13-Jun-18 27
Ashley
7 months to go and im getting anxious
Ashley, On November 6, 2017 at 16:15

Any other brides start freaking out around the 6-7 month mark? I'm getting nightmares and anxious gut feeling every time I go to plan something

Charlene, wednesday 8-Nov-17 19
Joey
Where is the first place you'll sleep as a married couple?
Joey, On October 30, 2017 at 07:51

Get your minds out of the gutter! On your first night as a married couple, will you be sleeping in a luxury resort? At home in your own bed? On a plane to your honeymoon? Crashing at the same hotel as...

Stephanie, saturday 3-Nov-18 27
Joey
Which was the first vendor you booked?
Joey, On October 30, 2017 at 07:52

After getting engaged did you run right out and recruit a planner to help you? Did you dash off to a cake tasting? Did you already know exactly where you wanted to hold your ceremony?Which was the...

Leanne, tuesday 4-Sep-18 27
Ashley
First Glance Photos
Ashley, On October 30, 2017 at 12:37

Are any other couples out there doing this? My fiance and I have decided to do this to make it a little more romantic. About a half hour before the ceremony were going to meet up at our photo spot...

Charlene, monday 6-Nov-17 10

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics