Lina

Calgary, Alberta · From August 2017

Happily married 🎉

May 26, 2018

2133days 14hrs
Jessee-Lee
Entertainment at the Reception
Jessee-Lee, On February 2, 2018 at 19:47

What are fun things to do for guests who may not be drinkers or dancers? I was thinking photo booth could be fun but only for a short while. ideas?

Lina, monday 4-Jun-18 15
Lynnie
Which 'wedding planning stage' are you in right now?
Lynnie, On January 19, 2018 at 12:24

Quickly after getting engaged we all realize that it isn't all moments of magic and butterflies There's too much planning to do! Sometimes planning can be a little bit of a roller-coaster, and we bet...

Lyla, tuesday 13-Mar-18 30
Emilie
Who is getting married in 2018?
Emilie, On August 30, 2016 at 10:31

Hi lovely brides-to-be! If you're getting married in 2018, you are getting married in a lucky year! Tell us a bit more about who you are. Write your name, the month and city where you are getting...

M Mills, tuesday 16-Oct-18 34
Lynnie
White or Colorful: Wedding Cake?
Lynnie, On January 29, 2018 at 10:05

This week's game is dedicated to all of your color choices! Last question!!!! Will your wedding cake be white or colorful? White? Photo from Finespun Cakes & Pastries in Toronto Or Colorful? Photo...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 43
Lynnie
White or Colorful: Centerpieces?

This week's game is dedicated to all of your color choices! What about the centerpieces? Are you keeping things simple and white or personalizing with pops of color? White? Photo by Ashton Creative...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 36
Lina
Single person invite.
Lina, On February 1, 2018 at 14:55

Our budget is limited and so is our guest seating. We were advised to send invitations with wording like "two seats have been reserved for you" to make sure people don't start inviting their...

Candace, monday 5-Feb-18 11
Bianca
Venue Anxiety
Bianca, On January 31, 2018 at 11:02

I don’t know about anyone else but I am having venue anxiety. So we found the venue, the price is right, but they have us committing to a minimum number of guaranteed adults. This wasn’t a problem...

Lina, friday 2-Feb-18 27
Natalia
Need decor rental/buy recommendations!
Natalia, On February 1, 2018 at 11:51

Hey ladies, I'm really struggling to find affordable decor items for my wedding! Problem is, my wedding is tiny (14 people total), so all we have is one large table, a cake table and the isle mirror....

Emily, saturday 3-Feb-18 17
Lynnie
White or Colorful: Linens?

This week's game is dedicated to all of your color choices! What about the table linens at the reception? White? Photo by He Found Her Or Colorful? Photo from SparklePony in Montreal Click here to go...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 35
Lynnie
White or Colorful: Bouquet?

This week's game is dedicated to all of your color choices! What about your bouquet? White? Photo from Mint and Magnolia Floral Design in Richmond Hill, ON Or Colorful? Photo from Ashton Creative...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 41
Lynnie
White or Colorful: Bridal Party?

This week's game is dedicated to all of your color choices! What color will your bridal party be wearing?? White? Photo by Jenny Smith & Co Or Colorful? Photo from Marrone Films in Montreal Click...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 42
Lynnie
White or Colorful: Invitations?

This week's game is dedicated to all of your color choices! What color are your wedding invitations? White? Photo by Angga Permana Photo Or Colorful? Photo from Brooklin Paper Co in Markham Click here...

Mahsa, friday 27-Sep-19 39
Jen
invites are Sent!
Jen, On January 30, 2018 at 11:08

I've been having a lot of anxiety about this but feel so much better now that it's finally done! We officially hand cancelled our invites and had them hand sorted this morning! I made my FH meet me at...

Brittany, friday 2-Feb-18 13
Nadia
Change the whole wedding reception
Nadia, On January 26, 2018 at 13:50

I have been thinking of changing our wedding venue reception to a backyard reception instead to keep the expenses low. Our original venue was a golf course hall,and our estimate budget for that is...

Lina, thursday 1-Feb-18 10
Lynnie
What's your Wedding Style? Adults-Only or Kid-Friendly?
Lynnie, On August 13, 2017 at 10:05

Hi everyone!! This week we want to know all about your wedding What style and atmosphere are you going for? Tell us all about it! Will your wedding be.... adults-only or kid-friendly? Adults...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 85
Mirna
What are some garter toss alternatives?
Mirna, On February 1, 2018 at 11:45

I do not feel comfortable doing the traditional garter toss.. what would be some other ideas I could do?

Carmela, sunday 4-Feb-18 14
Lynnie
What's your first dance song?
Lynnie, On August 9, 2017 at 16:05

Happy Wednesday!! There are soooo many song choices to make throughout wedding planning, but choosing your first dance song has to be one of the hardest (or easiest) choices! You want something...

Charmaine, friday 25-May-18 41
Jessica
Dogs at the Wedding
Jessica, On January 16, 2018 at 14:30

My fur babies are like real children to me. And I've been wanting them at my wedding since we got engaged especially since we are having the wedding on family property. They are larger dogs black lab...

Shontelle, wednesday 7-Feb-18 16
Brittany
Wedding nightmares.
Brittany, On January 18, 2018 at 09:23

Ive been having the worst sleep. 128 days to go and im having nightmares. My dad not showing up on time, my mother ruining (literally trashing lol) my wedding, my wedding being that day and nothing is...

Andie, wednesday 21-Mar-18 28
Joey
How large is your guest list?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 13:46

One of your first tasks in planning your wedding is to make a rough guest list - this dictates what size venue you need and greatly impacts your budget. So I'm curious, how many guests are you...

Holly, tuesday 20-Feb-18 57
Lynnie
Your wedding in numbers! How many people in your wedding party?
Lynnie, On September 3, 2017 at 10:05

Don't forget about the flower girls and ring bearers and ushers! How many people are in your wedding party? Photo by Zsuzsi Pal Photography in Toronto >>Click here to go to the next question,...

Christine, saturday 28-Sep-19 103
Lynsey
Help! Are you doing wedding favours??
Lynsey, On December 18, 2017 at 23:23

I’m totally on the fence about wedding favours. I can’t even begin to think of any ideas, nor is there anything that has caught my attention.

Elizabeth, monday 17-Feb-20 115
Courtney
Give me your feedback! Entry Table
Courtney, On January 31, 2018 at 18:03

I'm starting to put my idea for my entry table together and would love some feedback. This is where I'm at. Let me know if you think its missing anything. Keep in mind I don't have a big enough table...

Stephanie, thursday 1-Feb-18 18
Lynnie
2018 Pantone Color of the Year: Ultra Violet! 💜
Lynnie, On January 30, 2018 at 13:24

Move over greenery! The 2018 Pantone color of the year is here and it's Ultra Violet!! 💜💜💜 Pantone describes the hue as a "provocative and thoughtful purple shade", that "communicates originality,...

Chelsey, thursday 15-Feb-18 26
Zoë
7 wedding cakes with personality!
Zoë, On April 13, 2017 at 15:05

Hey lovely brides-to-be! It has become more common to invest in wedding cakes! Here 7 wedding cakes with a lot of personality! Which is your favorite? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. *** ...

Vinod, tuesday 9-Jan-18 34

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics