I'm really struggling to find affordable decor items for my wedding! Problem is, my wedding is tiny (14 people total), so all we have is one large table, a cake table and the isle mirror.
I wanted to originally get just a few things, but most rental places have a minimum spend and for my needs it's just too expensive and unnecessary.
I was hoping to get either:
1. Brass/gold candlesticks (x8) OR
2. Brass/gold large candleholders
3. Gold mirror on a stand (x1)
4. Gold/Glass plate chargers - lord almighty I need these T__T but everywhere I look they are so expensive! (x14)
5. Brass/Gold/Stone vases for med-large centerpieces (x3)
I'm okay with buying stuff and just having it for home events later, but I can't find anything! The most I want to spend is $350 on all the above, but the plate chargers alone online are up at $250 plus delivery.
Have any of you DIY'd the above? My last hope right now is going to Value Village and maybe spray painting candlesticks.