Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jen
VIP June 2018 Ontario

invites are Sent!

Jen, on January 30, 2018 at 11:08 Posted in Before the wedding 0 13

I've been having a lot of anxiety about this but feel so much better now that it's finally done! We officially hand cancelled our invites and had them hand sorted this morning! I made my FH meet me at the sorting plant to help tame my anxiety lol I'm such a spaz these days. It feels so great to have these done! Now for the anxiety of waiting for the responses to come back! EEEKKK!!! 4 months and 9 days to go!

Invites are sent!invites are Sent! 1

13 Comments

Latest activity by Brittany, on February 2, 2018 at 14:17
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations!!! I'm about 8 months away from needing to send out invitations, haha... but I already have my samples picked out... Smiley xd . I feel like once people get their invites, your wedding planning goes from your core group to everyone!! So exciting!

• Lina
    Frequent user May 2018 Alberta
    Lina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's great, make sure that in about a week to two weeks time to Facebook or e-mail your guests again to not only remind them to RSVP but also to make sure they got the invitation. I had about two invitations get lost in the mail, and it was just because I had told people who I was inviting to expect them that I found this out.

• Katie
    Frequent user October 2018 Ontario
    Katie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's so exciting! You'll have RSVP's coming in before you know it Smiley smile

• Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I totally agree!!! But today I got so much done! So much stress relief! Things are falling together! I hope things are going smooth for you! I am very excited for our dates to come 😊
  • Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

AHHH! I wish I was sending out invites!

That's so exciting! I'm waiting for mine to come.

• Carol
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Carol ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm sending out the "official" invites this weekend, we are getting married March 24th, about 51 days away lol. Most people were excited and replied to our website months ago lol, just need to hear back from the oldtimers lol.

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Woohoo!! That's such a good feeling! Smiley star

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Woo hoo!! I feel like everything went from being so chill and having nothing to do to constantly doing planning and booking appointments. I feel like there are so many things coming up so quickly now. I don't think I'm ready for everything to start getting hectic!

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yay!! It feels so nice checking things off Smiley smile

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It feels so good. I was stressing a lot about sending them. I'm not sure why exactly lol but it feels damn good to have it done

• Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yay!!! That's awesome! Me too!! Our weddings are coming so quickly. So happy for you!
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yay! Another thing off the checklist.

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yay! Must be a great feeling! I'm getting married the month after you and haven't even thought of invites yet!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics