Leah

Val-d'or, Quebec · From March 2017

Happily married 🎉

April 15, 2017

2540days 7hrs
Shelby
No wedding party
Shelby, On April 22, 2017 at 20:14

Was wondering if I could have some opinions on our decision on not having a wedding party. My fiance, our boys and myself will be only people to stand at ceremony. Our mothers will be the ones to sign...

Vinod, monday 8-Jan-18 18
Samantha
Trying to have a unique ceremony
Samantha, On April 24, 2017 at 18:23

I was just wondering if perhaps you lovely folks had any ideas or could share some stories on a unique wedding ceremony. My fiance and I aren't overly religious however both of our families are. I'd...

Tiffany, tuesday 23-May-17 14
Leah
Bam easter weekend wedding
Leah, On April 25, 2017 at 12:36

I already added some pics on another thread the day after I think. Our wedding weekend was great. It took 2.5 hours longer than anticipated to place the ceremony area and the reception area but...

Zoë, wednesday 26-Apr-17 3
Emilie
What transportation will you use for your grand exit?
Emilie, On November 21, 2016 at 06:39

Hey wonderful bride Let's continue the test with your favourite transportation for after you said "I Do" Which one is your favourite? A. B. C. D. E. Tell us which one you'd choose! Continue here...

Bethany, sunday 19-Nov-17 37
Leah
April wedding chat!
Leah, On April 10, 2017 at 11:03

5 days left for me! We were lucky this morning after an 8 hour drive home from delivering my van to my dad. I teach and the buses got delayed and then cancelled today. I already had no morning classes...

Kalio, wednesday 26-Apr-17 20
Tashina
Beautiful honeymoon vacations within a budget
Tashina, On March 27, 2017 at 03:55

There are so many beautiful locations to go on your honeymoon to make it special with your new husband or wife. Let us see where some places are within a budget. *state your budget and where your...

Sasha, wednesday 26-Apr-17 19
B
Engagement photos
Bethany, On April 9, 2017 at 01:39

I posted a couple weeks ago worried about my outfit for engagement photos. I picked a dress while drunk an hour before the photos. turned out awesome lol Want to share with you guys.

Donna, thursday 20-Apr-17 16
M
DIY meal ideas
Melissa, On March 13, 2017 at 20:20

For a do it yourself kinda person only preparing for around 50 people what were the most cost effective meals

Vinod, tuesday 16-Jan-18 4
Leah
Paint nite
Leah, On April 8, 2017 at 23:35

I am contemplating doing a Paint Nite on our honeymoon. I did one tonight with my mom which is in the pic There is one near our honeymoon hotel and I thought if I did it with my FH then he could do...

Zoë, monday 10-Apr-17 3
Katherine
Wedding invatations on sale
Katherine, On April 7, 2017 at 16:23

At party city (love this store)... Invites on sale 50%!!!

Zoë, monday 10-Apr-17 3
Leah
Tv shows on tlc
Leah, On April 8, 2017 at 07:50

I am in a hotel right now watching TLC. I don't have TLC at home. Four Weddings is on where they critique the weddings. I think I would cry listening to critiques of mine. Last night was My big fat...

Denise, monday 10-Apr-17 7
Leah
Choreography for first dance?
Leah, On April 8, 2017 at 08:05

Are your practicing before? Normal slow dance pr soecial choreography? We have a week to figure things out

Vinod, wednesday 10-Jan-18 7 98
Leah
Lingerie special!
Leah, On April 7, 2017 at 22:32

My assistant at worked forwarded me an email for 40% off at La vie en rose so I got 4 items there today in Vaughan Mills which is huge compared to the little one in my little city.

Kenny & Fikayo, saturday 8-Apr-17 6
Leah
What's in your day of emergency kit?
Leah, On April 6, 2017 at 08:49

I know there are lists I can search for but what is going to be in your emergency kit? Mine so far has: aspirin (I take it before I start drinking and before going to bed to avoid hangovers), static...

Brenda, saturday 8-Apr-17 3 57
Sara
Vows?
Sara, On April 5, 2017 at 13:43

Hi! Me and my FH have been kind of at odds over what to do for our vows. Neither of us have been to very many weddings so we are a little confused with how the vows go. Do you do "till death do us...

Vinod, monday 8-Jan-18 7
Barbara
Wedding cake
Barbara, On April 5, 2017 at 14:46

My fiance and I are not at all traditional and are on a budget so we have decided not to spend money on a cake. My mother seemed a bit upset about this and my sister-in-law said it would be nice for...

Erin, thursday 13-Apr-17 32
Donna
When do i tell my new boss that i am getting married
Donna, On April 4, 2017 at 11:39

Hi everyone, I am getting married on 19th of August and I just started a new job, like yesterday. It's a permanent one and I really like it. But when do I tell them that I am getting married? Should I...

Donna, thursday 20-Apr-17 34
Tiffany
Booking hotel - tips? advice?
Tiffany, On April 5, 2017 at 10:35

Hello! Has anyone reserved rooms at a hotel yet for their wedding? I would like to reserve some rooms, but i'm not sure how I should approach it. At the moment I only have a handful of guests who may...

Tiffany, thursday 6-Apr-17 7
Dana
Wedding dress shopping
Dana, On April 4, 2017 at 22:49

Hey fellow brides I have two questions about wedding dress shopping. Firstly I'm trying to decide on a few places to start shopping for a dress but there are so many I'm not sure where to begin! Does...

Denise, thursday 6-Apr-17 8
Natalie
Some kids invited and others not - how to handle awkward situations
Natalie, On April 4, 2017 at 22:25

Hi everyone, My future hubby and I both have big families. In my culture, it is very typical to have large weddings (300+ guests), but we wanted to keep things more intimate and not go overboard with...

Laura, monday 24-Apr-17 17
Seithen
Alcohol or not ?
Seithen, On April 4, 2017 at 12:02

Hi everyone! I know this question can sound a bit weird since in every party alcohol is one of the main drinks but, my fiancé doesn't drink since years ago he got into alcohol problems, we talk about...

Vinod, wednesday 10-Jan-18 11
Rekramer
To open bar or not to open bar
Rekramer, On April 4, 2017 at 07:16

My partner really wants an open bar, but I'm not sold. Our friends are very enthusiastic drinkers and I'm worried they'll go overboard. I don't want to be cheap, and I want people to have fun. I also...

Caroline, wednesday 11-Jul-18 21
Danielle
Where could i get nice bridesmaid dresses?
Danielle, On March 27, 2017 at 09:20

Wondering if anyone has a specific designer ideas of bridesmaid dresses. my colours are baby blue and red, so looking for some ideas. I was gonna put the girls in long dresses because its always windy...

Tiffany, thursday 6-Apr-17 12
Emilie
Will you call your in-laws mom and dad?
Emilie, On March 30, 2017 at 10:05

Hey lovely brides-to-be! Once you say "I Do", your two families become officially one. Will you call your in-laws mom and dad? Image: Pinterest

Sarah, wednesday 14-Mar-18 41
Mercedes
Bridal shower invites
Mercedes, On April 2, 2017 at 10:42

Help!! Ok ladies here's the issue we aren't inviting my parents extending family to the wedding because it will simply be to big! For the bride shower my mom and I are wondering if it's right to...

Zoë, tuesday 4-Apr-17 4
Leah
First headache
Leah, On March 30, 2017 at 10:59

My appointment for waxing has been moved because the woman doing it broke her arm. I have an appointment two days before the wedding. They wanted to move it 5 days before which I don't want since hair...

Zoë, tuesday 4-Apr-17 7
Shannon
First home
Shannon, On April 2, 2017 at 20:42

Yesterday my FH and I moved into a tiny basement suite. It's our first home together, and it's so lovely to have a space that's just ours! My future father-in-law says love grows best in small spaces,...

Simone, sunday 9-Apr-17 32

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics