Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner September 2017 Nova Scotia

DIY meal ideas

Melissa, on March 13, 2017 at 20:20 Posted in DIY 0 4
For a do it yourself kinda person only preparing for around 50 people what were the most cost effective meals

4 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 16, 2018 at 20:23
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Write down a menu that would be easy to do and what would be needed for each dish. How are you going on order? Salads, bread choice, meat with condiments and sauces, and sides?

A cake from Costco will be enough rather than going to the baker. Fruit salad is also a great choice as a second dessert or assorted squares.

Hope all works out for the meal.
  • Melissa
    Devoted November 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We started planning a much smaller wedding than we have ended up having,...

and we had initially planned for a potluck BBQ in our backyard, but are now doing a plated dinner at a resort!

I am however making our wedding cake and the cupcakes for our cupcake tree!!

All the best with your wedding!!!

P.S. My go-to is lasagna for feeding a crowd on a budget!

It's easy to modify for vegetarians, dairy free, and gluten free!!Smiley tongue

• Leah
    Frequent user April 2017 Quebec
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We're doing a potluck bbq. We've asked guests to bring wine or food to share. We're providing hot dogs, burgers and pork loin plus 6 bean salad, caesar, lentil salad and some other sides. We've got 80 adults and 40 kids coming!
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Melissa! Welcome to the community! Smiley heart I'm happy to hear that you'll be making DIYs! Smiley smile You should check out our DIY group and participate in our discussions! What venue did you choose for your wedding?

You should check out these ideas: Create a selfie station for your wedding

Bridesmaids gifts

7 ways to use wine bottles for your wedding

If you find some cool DIY ideas, you can also create a new discussion and share your ideas! I can't wait to see them! Smiley love

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics