Candace

London, Ontario · From March 2017

Happily married 🎉

May 25, 2019

1791days 17hrs
Lynnie
What's your favourite part of your wedding dress? 😍
Lynnie, On August 15, 2019 at 18:26

What’s your favourite part of your wedding dress? Are you swooning over the silk or dreaming about the beaded details? Can't stop twirling in the skirt or peaking at the train? Which detail is your...

Bianca, tuesday 17-Sep-19 19
Joannie
We got married!
Joannie, On September 4, 2019 at 18:07

We got married on Sunday and everything was so perfectly imperfect (actually everything was perfect, except for the DJ) The weather was perfect Everyone came We had a perfect ceremony My husband and...

Kelly, thursday 14-Nov-19 23
Cindy
Finally a Mrs.
Cindy, On August 2, 2019 at 23:55

We had our wedding! It was the hottest day of the year. Despite the heat and our limo's air conditioner breaking down it was a beautiful day. It was supposed to downpour but it didnt. The only sad...

Bianca, tuesday 17-Sep-19 9
Lynnie
What's one thing your fiancé(e) would spend less on for the wedding?
Lynnie, On August 5, 2019 at 09:53

If you handed over complete planning control to your fiancé(e) - what's one thing they'd choose to spend way less money on? Where would they decide to pull back in the budget? Photo from Modern Mint...

Racheal, monday 30-Sep-19 33
Lynnie
What is your fiancé(e) most excited about for the wedding?
Lynnie, On August 5, 2019 at 09:53

As the big day gets closer and closer - what is your fiancé(e) most excited about? Are they pumped about your DJ or menu choices? Are they excited for the photobooth or just can't wait to cut loose on...

Melissa, monday 30-Sep-19 31
Kelsie
Wedding Dresses - Tell Me Where You Said Yes in Ontario!
Kelsie, On August 5, 2019 at 21:01

Hey ladies!! as lots of you know, my wedding dress came in last week! I love talking about my wedding dress and I love giving props to amazing vendors! Why not combine the two?! Where did you find...

Angie, thursday 17-Sep-20 15
T
Your vision vs his vision?
Trish, On August 6, 2019 at 08:58

I've had an idea of what I'd want my dress to look like for a long time. Blush pink, A line, etc. Partner was watching say yes to the dress with me last night and he said he pictures me in a form...

Erin, thursday 15-Aug-19 12
Casey
Show me your Cake Vendors and Cakes!
Casey, On August 6, 2019 at 10:14

This is my Fiance's favourite part of the wedding was picking the cake vendor and cake flavours. He wanted to have a meeting with every vendor so he could try as much cake as possible. We ended up...

Casey, monday 12-Aug-19 21
S
Registry and wedding website
Shannon, On August 6, 2019 at 12:35

Good afternoon guys, how did you publish your wedding website without offending ppl who are not invited? I am almost ready to make my wedding page available, but don't know how to proceed. I dont want...

Shannon, thursday 8-Aug-19 8
Amanda
To dj or not to dj
Amanda, On August 6, 2019 at 14:02

What are you guys thinking for your wedding music? I was on the fence about hiring a DJ for the longest time. It was an extra cost that I really wanted to avoid so I kept bouncing around other...

Emily, thursday 15-Aug-19 9
L
Guest List - How the Heck????
Leandra, On August 7, 2019 at 01:00

How the heck did everyone make their guest list and send out invites? My fiancée and I both have huge (and extended) families and I am dreading having to make a guest list and hoping I don’t forget...

Tori, wednesday 14-Aug-19 14
Miav
Actual gifts or cash? which do you prefer?
Miav, On August 7, 2019 at 13:36

Currently building our wedding registry.. we could do with a few upgrades of what we currently have (we live together), but cash will also be a big help for a house downpayment that we are thinking of...

Ashley, wednesday 21-Aug-19 22
Miav
Pre-wedding parties?
Miav, On August 7, 2019 at 15:31

What are the pre-wedding parties (engagement, shower, bachelorette.. etc) have you done/planning for? Where was it held and who hosted?

Ashley, thursday 12-Sep-19 14
T
Long Tables vs Round Tables?
Tinaka, On August 7, 2019 at 13:37

For several years now ive been envisioning what my wedding would be like. My vision includes having two long tables for everyone to sit at. I would have the ceremony in the same place, everyone will...

Rayanne, thursday 15-Aug-19 13
Missa
Advice for the married women - Manage stress day of wedding
Missa, On July 30, 2019 at 08:51

Hi Ladies! I know that many of you stay active on the group after your big day. One of my biggest worry is that I am unable to let go the day of. I am a very anxious person (and my wedding is in 18...

Veronica, monday 12-Aug-19 27
Katherine
Nails
Katherine, On August 3, 2019 at 23:52

Hi all, What colour of nails are you doing for your big day? Anyone suggest shellac manicures, or just regular (I’ve never gotten shellac haha) i cant decide what to do! My bridesmaids will be wearing...

Loralli23, friday 6-Aug-21 35
Sarah
i got my dress!!!!!
Sarah, On August 3, 2019 at 17:13

It was the second dress I tried on lol love it!! I thought I would cry but I didn’t lol I am so happy and want to show everyone!

Kailey, sunday 26-Jul-20 115
Janaya
Married!!
Janaya, On August 5, 2019 at 14:14

Hi everyone!! I finally tied the knot with my best friend on Saturday August 3rd!! Everything was perfect! It was the wedding of my dreams. There’s so much I want to share with everyone but here’s a...

Dionne, sunday 1-Sep-19 35
K
Dress is Ready
Kelly, On July 12, 2019 at 09:52

I know it’s not super fancy or anything but here’s my dress! 15 days to go🥰

Amie, thursday 15-Aug-19 79
Vanny
Wedding favours!
Vanny, On July 8, 2019 at 15:24

Hey ladies! If anyone could please share or recommend ideas on wedding favours that would be greatly appreciated!

Erika, thursday 5-Dec-19 72
Vanny
Wedding dress!!!
Vanny, On July 16, 2019 at 20:58

I have yet to physically go in a store and start looking for and trying my potential wedding dress on! When is a good time to start looking for a dress?

Andrew, monday 7-Oct-19 22
Natalie
What were your centrepieces?
Natalie, On July 18, 2019 at 17:09

Need some inspiration. Post your centrepieces! Or sweetheart tables!

Ashley, monday 26-Aug-19 22
Lindsay
Wedding Party Attire
Lindsay, On July 18, 2019 at 23:32

Hi there, So my fiancé and I are trying to stick to a tight budget and as a result, every penny matters. We are wondering whether it is customary for the bride and groom to cover the expense for the...

Lindsay, wednesday 14-Aug-19 24
Stephanie
Unique guest book
Stephanie, On June 8, 2019 at 08:50

Hi All, Looking for inspiration for our "guest book". What are you doing or seen that is unique and original? Thanks

Monique, tuesday 27-Aug-19 32
Joey
Friend or family - who will be standing up with you at your ceremony?
Joey, On June 8, 2019 at 14:05

Is your Maid of Honor or Best Man a member of your family, or are they a friend? Was it an easy decision to make? Photo by Joy in Motion Photography in Almonte Photo by Tudor Parau Photography in...

Mikaela, saturday 15-Jun-19 20 1
Holly
Things Will Go Wrong!
Holly, On June 9, 2019 at 17:49

Hi ladies and gents! So it's been just over a week since we tied the knot, as I'm sure most of you have seen from my post earlier this week! I just wanted to make a quick post about how things on your...

Liga, saturday 5-Oct-19 15
Lynnie
Who proposed?
Lynnie, On June 10, 2019 at 09:30

Who popped the question? 💍 You or your fiancé(e)? Photo by ENV Photography in Banff Next Question: Who's older? Back to the Beginning: You or your fiancé(e)?

Steph, wednesday 11-Sep-19 26
Lynnie
Who's older?

What's the age difference in your relationship? Who's older - you or your fiancé(e)? Photo by New Paramount Studios in Toronto Next Question: Who has a bigger family? Back to the Beginning: You or...

Steph, wednesday 11-Sep-19 36
Lynnie
Who has a bigger family?

Does one (or both!) of you have more cousins than you can count? Who has a bigger family? You or your fiancé(e)? Photo from Glendale Golf and Country Club in Winnipeg Next Question: Who is more...

Steph, wednesday 11-Sep-19 31
Lynnie
Who's in charge of dealing with spiders?

Eek! When you find a spider or bug at home, who's in charge of dealing with it? You or your fiancé(e)?? Next Question: Who is more outgoing? Back to the Beginning: You or your fiancé(e)? ...

Steph, wednesday 11-Sep-19 28
Lynnie
Who did most of the wedding planning?
Lynnie, On June 10, 2019 at 09:31

Here's a question that really counts! Who did most of the wedding planning? You or your fiancé(e)? Photo from Brittany Silla Beauty in Oakville, ON Next Question: Who is more likely to cry on the...

Steph, wednesday 11-Sep-19 30
Lynnie
Who is more likely to cry on the wedding day?
Lynnie, On June 10, 2019 at 09:31

Last question!! Who is more likely to tear up on the wedding day? You or your fiancé(e)? Photo from Impresario Events in Toronto Thanks for chiming in and giving us an inside look at your...

Steph, wednesday 11-Sep-19 37

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics