Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Expert September 2020 Quebec

Registry and wedding website

Shannon, on August 6, 2019 at 12:35 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 8

Good afternoon guys, how did you publish your wedding website without offending ppl who are not invited?

I am almost ready to make my wedding page available, but don't know how to proceed. I dont want ppl emailing or inboxing me for an invite.

8 Comments

Latest activity by Shannon, on August 8, 2019 at 07:09
  • S
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you Vinod

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We put the link on our save the dates and our invitations so that people who weren’t invited never even saw it or knew how to get to it but everyone who needed it could. A lot of people understand that not everyone can be invited so it should be fine to get it out however you want to
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Those guests whom you send the invite to will be able to view your wedding invitation and events by entering the password provided to them to the website. Anyone offended by not getting your invitation shouldn't feel bad since you don't know them or not so close as family or friends towards them.

• Kirsten
    Frequent user April 2020 Alberta
    Kirsten ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I only have the link on the wedding invites and also it's password protected with the password also on the invites as myself and my fiance are in law enforcement.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have my website password protected since FH is in law enforcement and doesn't want/need clients finding out about his personal life - also his mom isn't invited (long story) so he didn't want her finding the website with all the info.

You can also have the link (and password) on the invites so only those who get an invite will see it.

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I gave the link only on the rsvp cards

• S
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you Amelia
  • A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm planning on only giving out the link on my save the dates and invites rather than posting it places. It will avoid that predicament.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics