Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kelsie
Master July 2021 Ontario

Wedding Dresses - Tell Me Where You Said Yes in Ontario!

Kelsie, on August 5, 2019 at 21:01 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 15
Hey ladies!!

as lots of you know, my wedding dress came in last week! I love talking about my wedding dress and I love giving props to amazing vendors!

Why not combine the two?!

Where did you find your wedding dress?! Would you recommend them?

Give me all your wedding dress vendor details!!

15 Comments

Latest activity by Angie, on September 17, 2020 at 22:08
  • Angie
    Beginner October 2021 Ontario
    Angie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Amandalina's
  • Karina
    Beginner September 2021 Ontario
    Karina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Balletts bridal in London. I believe they have few stores across Ontario. Great selection, awesome service, loved the experience!
  • Stephanie
    Beginner October 2022 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Bridal Boutique and formal wear in Brantford
  • Lindsey
    Beginner August 2022 Ontario
    Lindsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Taylor’s bridal in Elmira! They were amazing!
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Glad you were able to find something you liked! It’s a bonus your sister found something also!
  • Allison
    Curious October 2020 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got my wedding dress (and my sister got hers on the same day!) at Second Dance in St Catharines. We both had a terrific experience and the consultant was for attentive and helpful. As a plus sized bride, I found shopping at a consignment store was a great experience. All the dresses are sorted by size so there was no digging or fishing around for my size. I also appreciated that it made me try on a bunch of different styles instead of like 4 different ball gowns. It helped me to refine what I wanted. And I liked that it was reusing a dress, which is a green and ethical choice if you are into that. We both took our dresses to our own tailor and didn’t use theirs.
  • J
    Newbie July 2022 Alberta
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    White Toronto in Yorkville!
  • K
    Frequent user October 2020 Ontario
    Kara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Bridal Boutique in Brantford! Veronica was lovely and she was the first person to actually make my experience a good one (I visited two other stores in Hamilton and Burlington). Was very happy.
  • T
    Curious July 2020 Ontario
    Tina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Petrov Bridal!
  • Kelly
    Devoted May 2020 Ontario
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Bridal temptations in Hanover!

I also had had great experiences in Toronto at Kleinfeld, Bravo Bridal and Amanda Linas
  • Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The Gown in Newmarket. The consultant I had was absolutely amazing. She nailed every dress she brought in to me. The whole team came in to celebrate when I said Yes which made it even more magical. They were fantastic with keeping me updated on when my dress would arrive, I never had to call them about it because they were so on top of it! I loved them so much we went back to them to get the bridesmaids dresses and we had another absolutely perfect experience that time too!
    they were also super affordable 😊
  • Sarah
    Expert July 2021 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Superior Bridal in Markham. Really lovely place and our consultant was so sweet. Beautiful selection of gowns and they often hve trunk shows as well. They have everything (accessories, bridesmaids dresses, alterations etc.) Highly recommend!!
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got my dress at Unveiled Bridal Boutique in Thunder Bay, Ontario.

My consultant (Amy) was amazing at pulling out unique dresses and caught on to my vision quickly! At the end of the appointment, there were 2 dresses that were tied for saying yes to, but the last dress I tried one was my favourite - I didn't want to take it off and I ended up saying yes to the dress right at that appointment!

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got my dress at Marilee's in Fonthill, ON.

They are honestly the best, all the ladies that work there are amazing. They really take their time to figure out what you want!

I had the best time getting my dress there, and my Bridesmaids. The ladies were amazing with my flower girl who wanted the whole princess experience of finding a dress lol

• A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I found mine AND my mom found her MOB dress at Nicholas & Elizabeth Bridal in London, ON. I can't recommend them enough. From the initial emails to book my appointment, they were so friendly and personable. Then they were super accommodating when we walked in to find my mom's dress without an appointment and, after asking what I was looking for in a wedding dress, the consultant pulled one off the rack that I instantly fell in love with and ended up choosing after going home after my appointment a week later to think on it. And even though I didn't buy it the same day as the appointment, there was no pressure whatsoever and they even offered to honour the promotion price if it ended after the long weekend. Between the first walk-in and ordering my dress, I think I dealt with every single one of their staff and they were all absolutely wonderful. Of the three stores we went to, it was hands-down my best dress shopping experience.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics