Skip to main content
Kimberly
Kimberly

Surrey, British Columbia · From January 2017

First time bride at 47. So excited I am driving everyone banana's! Phil did not know what he started when he gave me the ring! My 24 year old daughter is... View more

First time bride at 47. So excited I am driving everyone banana's! Phil did not know what he started when he gave me the ring! My 24 year old daughter is only slightly less excited than me. She bought my wedding planner and a bridal mag for me within a week of our engagement, and insists on being my maid of honour. Feeling so lucky!!!

Happily married 🎉

December 1, 2023

118days 19hrs
Lynnie
What's your Wedding Style? Adults-Only or Kid-Friendly?
Lynnie, On August 13, 2017 at 10:05

Hi everyone!! This week we want to know all about your wedding What style and atmosphere are you going for? Tell us all about it! Will your wedding be.... adults-only or kid-friendly? Adults...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 85
Joey
What's Your Wedding Style: Buffet or Plated?
Joey, On August 13, 2017 at 14:05

Hello everyone! This week we are discovering "What's Your Wedding Style" through a series of questions. So... Will your food be served buffet style or plated? What about family style, or stations?...

Tina, wednesday 29-Jan-20 78
Lynnie
What's your Wedding Style? Daytime or Nighttime?

Hi everyone!! This week we want to know all about your wedding What vibe and atmosphere are you going for? Tell us all about it! Will your wedding be.... during the day, or lasting all night? Daytime...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 67
Joey
What's Your Wedding Style: Traditional or Quirky?
Joey, On August 13, 2017 at 13:05

Hello everyone! This week we are discovering "What's Your Wedding Style" through a series of questions. So... Is your wedding going to be traditional or quirky? Do you envision lots of classic wedding...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 72
Lynnie
What's your Wedding *Decor* Style?

Hi everyone!! This week we want to know all about your wedding Will your wedding be....classic, glam, rustic, vintage, modern, boho, or preppy? Give us all the descriptions!! Rustic! Bring on the...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 76
Joey
What's Your Wedding Style: Destination or Domestic?
Joey, On August 13, 2017 at 12:05

Hello everyone! This week we are discovering "What's Your Wedding Style" through a series of questions. So... Destination or Domestic? Will you head abroad like this couple? Or are you staying close...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 78
Lynnie
What's your Wedding Style? Which season?

Hi everyone!! This week we want to know all about your wedding What style and atmosphere are you going for? Tell us all about it! Will your wedding be....in the spring, summer, fall, or winter??...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 85
Joey
What's Your Wedding Style: Big or Small Guest List?
Joey, On August 13, 2017 at 11:05

Hello everyone! This week we are discovering "What's Your Wedding Style" through a series of questions. So... Do you have a big guest list or a small guest list? Do you envision an intimate affair...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 83
Lynnie
What's your Wedding Style? Casual or Formal?

Hi everyone!! This week we want to know all about your wedding What style and atmosphere are you going for? Tell us all about it! Will your wedding be....casual or formal? Casual? Photo by Matthew...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 80
Joey
What's Your Wedding Style: Indoor or Outdoor?
Joey, On August 14, 2017 at 09:25

Hello everyone! It's a new week, and that means we have prepared a new game for you to play. This week we want to know "What's Your Wedding Style" so we'll be asking you a series of questions. Let us...

Samantha, wednesday 6-Oct-21 102
Lynnie
Heels? Flats? Boots? What shoes are you wearing on your wedding day?
Lynnie, On August 8, 2017 at 11:39

Hi everyone! Let's talk shoes What will you be wearing on your wedding day?? Photo by Jessica Imrie Photography Photo by CatG Photography Photo by Mallory Dawn Photography Wedding Shoe Glossary How to...

Tatiana, friday 23-Feb-18 26
Courtney
Need a reality check
Courtney, On July 27, 2017 at 11:29

I'm struggling to tell if I'm being completely irrational on this or not... My FH has a brother and sister. He has asked his Brother to be his BestMan. I am not close with his sister at all and don't...

Vinod, thursday 4-Jan-18 17
Kaytee
Is anyone's wedding dependent on weather?
Kaytee, On August 11, 2017 at 12:37

Ours is - yikes! Well....kind of. We have an outdoor ceremony no matter what but it usually doesn't rain here in September so I think we will be okay but we are hoping to have the dance OUTSIDE in the...

Kaytee, friday 18-Aug-17 32
Jena
Alternatives to walking down the aisle…
Jena, On July 28, 2017 at 17:41

Hey,I have no desire to walk down the aisle… Since I lost my dad a few years ago I don't see the point in being traditional… Has anyone done or seen alternatives?

Melissa, thursday 24-Aug-17 24
K
Ordering online vs in store
Kayley, On August 11, 2017 at 00:32

Just curious how many of you lovely brides have ordered a dress online vs purchased in a store? I found a beautiful dress online but am nervous to take the plunge and order!

Shelby, wednesday 16-Aug-17 7
Lynnie
What's your first dance song?
Lynnie, On August 9, 2017 at 16:05

Happy Wednesday!! There are soooo many song choices to make throughout wedding planning, but choosing your first dance song has to be one of the hardest (or easiest) choices! You want something...

Charmaine, friday 25-May-18 41
Cristina
Family drama
Cristina, On August 11, 2017 at 16:51

How to deal with both families when it comes to planning ? I have made it very clear to both sides about the wedding but my brother wants an open bar and my mother in law wants drinking tickets. How...

Vinod, thursday 4-Jan-18 11
Zoë
I'm leaving
Zoë, On August 11, 2017 at 11:05

Hello lovely brides-to-be!!! I sadly have to say goodbye to you all! I'm leaving WeddingWire because of a new opportunity in my life. But no worries, the new girls Lynnie and Joey will do great in the...

Chelsea, monday 14-Aug-17 11
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: Carrying over the Threshold?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:46

Hello everyone! You've arrived at the last question and the end of the wedding night So... Will you be carried or carrying your spouse over the threshold? Or are you skipping this tradition? This...

Kailey, sunday 26-Jul-20 92
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: Grand Exit?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:38

Hello everyone! This week we're playing "Keep or Skip" with popular wedding traditions! So... Will you have a grand exit? Or are you skipping this tradition? Wedding Traditions: Keep or Skip? Photo by...

Amelia, saturday 2-Nov-19 105
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: Cutting the Cake?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:31

Hello everyone! This week we're playing "Keep or Skip" with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you going to cut the cake? Or are you skipping this tradition? Wedding Traditions: Keep or Skip? Photo...

Diana, saturday 12-Sep-20 120
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: The Garter Toss?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:25

Hello everyone! This week we're playing "Keep or Skip" with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you doing a garter toss? Or skipping this tradition? Wedding Traditions: Keep or Skip? Photo by...

Stacey Tc, thursday 8-Apr-21 123
Lynnie
Keep or Skip: Tossing the Bouquet?
Lynnie, On August 7, 2017 at 11:22

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you tossing the bouquet? Or skipping it? Wedding Traditions: Keep or Skip? Bouquet Toss Bouquet Toss Photos from...

Stacey Tc, thursday 8-Apr-21 118
Joey
Keep or Skip: Champagne Toast?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:54

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you having a champagne toast at your reception? Or skipping this tradition? A champagne toast can add...

Stacey Tc, thursday 8-Apr-21 106
Joey
Keep or Skip: Spotlight Dances?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:50

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you going to have a first dance with your spouse? Will you have one with your parents? Or are you...

Kailey, sunday 26-Jul-20 112
Joey
Keep or Skip: First Look?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:46

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you having a first look, or a first touch? Or skipping them and not seeing each other until the...

Audrey, wednesday 6-Oct-21 127
Joey
Keep or Skip: Something old, new, borrowed, blue?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:42

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! So... Are you going to have something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue with you on...

Samantha, wednesday 6-Oct-21 129
Joey
Keep or Skip: Engagement photos?
Joey, On August 7, 2017 at 11:34

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! This is a little game to have some fun and to learn about your wedding plans and tastes. Reply in the comments...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 139
Zoë
How will you choose your bridesmaids?
Zoë, On July 24, 2017 at 14:05

Hi ladies This will be or has been an easy choice... or maybe not! How did you choose your bridesmaids?

Sonja, tuesday 8-Aug-17 13
Zoë
Nothing to do with... this wedding ring
Zoë, On July 17, 2017 at 07:05

Hello everyone! We arrived at the last question... Which one of this ring would you never choose? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. Share us your ring here, new discussion .

Kaisha, thursday 22-Nov-18 101
Zoë
Nothing to do with... this grooms outfit

Hello everyone! Let's finish with our nothing to do... Which outfit would you never ever choose for you groom. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. *** pinterest Follow >> Nothing to do with... this wedding ring ...

Kaisha, thursday 22-Nov-18 86
Zoë
Nothing to do with.. this nail art

Hello everyone! In the case of manicure... Which one would you never ever wear to your wedding? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. *** pinterest Follow >> Nothing to do with... this grooms outfit

Natasha, thursday 7-Feb-19 87

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics