Skip to main content
Jennifer
Jennifer

Burlington, Ontario · From October 2016

I am a fun loving gal. I love reading and pretty quiet however I seem to get told a lot that it is the quiet ones that you need to watch out for.

Happily married 🎉

August 19, 2017

2436days 3hrs
Zoë
Guests wear white to your wedding
Zoë, On June 26, 2017 at 07:05

Hello everyone! LAST question!! Are you excited to know the results? What if one of your guests wears white? a. I don't care, I look better b. I would get so mad c. I would tell her to leave ***...

Lynn_Wilki, sunday 12-Sep-21 94
Zoë
The first dance song is the wrong one

Hello everyone! We are getting closer... What would you do if the first dance song is the wrong one? a. tell the DJ b. complain to my mom c. get angry with the DJ *** pinterest Follow >>Guests...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 90
Zoë
A Guest gets super drunk

Hello everyone! Next question... What would you do if a guest gets super drunk? a. I would let people take care of him b. I would be a little bit pissed... c. I would be super annoyed *** pinterest...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 91
Zoë
Guests cancel one day before the wedding

Hello everyone! What if your guests cancel one day before the wedding? a. Doesn't matter b. I would be a little bit sad c. I would be so angry!!! *** pinterest Follow >>A Guest gets super drunk...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 93
Zoë
Your future husband wants to invite his ex

Hello everyone! What if your future husband wants to invite his ex to your wedding? a. I don't care b. I would think about it c. I don't think so!!! *** pinterest Follow >>Guests cancel one day...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 96
Zoë
The day before the wedding you get a pimple

Hello everyone! What would you do if you get a pimple the day before the wedding? a. Stay calm b. Try to fix it c. PANIC *** pinterest Follow >>Your future husband wants to invite his ex ...

Stephanie, monday 21-Jan-19 92
Zoë
The night before the wedding

Hello everyone! What would you do the night before the wedding? A. Watch a movie B. Check the little details C. Stress about the wedding *** pinterest Follow >>The day before the wedding you...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 101
Dawn
Seating
Dawn, On May 29, 2017 at 21:38

Hey! I have a question about seating plans... we're torn between a traditional headtable and a sweetheart table. what are your thoughts?

Vinod, wednesday 10-Jan-18 15
Rachel
The morning after brunch
Rachel, On April 21, 2017 at 09:34

Hello Ladies What are your thoughts on a brunch the morning after the wedding for all the out of town guests and wedding party hosted by the Bride and Groom?? Is anyone doing this or been to one?...

Jennifer, tuesday 1-Aug-17 22
Laura
Wedding cake flavour?
Laura, On May 18, 2017 at 13:12

Figuring out our wedding cake is the final vendor that we need to book with...and as if that isn't hard enough, we now need to figure out what cake flavour to do. We are doing a 3 tier cake and we...

Joey, thursday 17-Aug-17 24
Stephanie
Simple centrepieces
Stephanie, On July 28, 2017 at 15:10

We're looking for ideas for simple centrepieces for the tables at our reception. Because there are a large number of children attending our wedding (7 children age 6 and under) we want to avoid the...

Vinod, monday 1-Jan-18 13
Ashley
Cake cutting songs
Ashley, On July 27, 2017 at 13:30

I'm starting to look into doing up my playlist for our DJ. and theres an option for cake cutting song. Do people do that? or do they just do some soft music?

Daniela, thursday 10-Aug-17 21
Zoë
I say yes to... this wedding location
Zoë, On July 31, 2017 at 07:05

Hello everyone! We have arrived at the last step! Time to choose your wedding location! Which one would you choose? A. B. Did you like this game? If you have any questions you can always open a new...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 51
Zoë
I say yes to... this wedding invitation

Hello everyone! Since we have almost all the details ready, we must think of the invitations that we will send to our guests. Choose your invitations! A. B. *** pinterest Follow >>I say yes...

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 35
Zoë
I say yes to... this wedding cake

Hello everyone! Time for our sweetest decision of the day: The wedding cake! Which one would you choose for your big day? A. B. *** pinterest Follow >>I say yes to... this wedding invitation ...

Jenn, monday 26-Nov-18 38
Zoë
I say yes to... this ring

Hello everyone! We all know how important the ring is... It's only 2 days before the wedding! Choose his ring!! A. B. *** pinterest Follow >>I say yes to... this wedding cake

Rachael, thursday 29-Nov-18 40
Zoë
I say yes to... this wedding bouquet

Hello everyone! We are getting to the end... Now it's time to choose the wedding bouquet! Which one would you choose? A. B. *** pinterest Follow >>I say yes to... this ring

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 37
Zoë
I say yes to... this manicure

Hello everyone! Every detail is important for the big day! What manicure would you choose? A. B. *** pinterest Follow >>I say yes to... this wedding bouquet

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 38
Zoë
I say yes to... to this makeup

Hello everyone! To complete your look for the big day, we need to choose your make up... Which one would you choose? A. B. *** pinterest Follow >>I say yes to... this manicure

Allen, wednesday 5-Dec-18 44
Zoë
I say yes to... this hair accessory

Hello everyone! Are you ready to continue with choosing? Time for some details... What head accessory would you choose? A. B. *** pinterest Follow >>I say yes to... to this makeup

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 39
Zoë
I say yes to... this shoes

Hello everyone! Second important decision to make: shoes Which one would you choose for your wedding? A. B. *** pinterest Follow >> I say yes to... this hair accessory

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 37
Zoë
Today I give a yes to...

Hi Girls! How was your weekend? I hope you have rested and have some energy because today we start a new game you will love! Imagine that time flows by and there only 2 days left until the wedding......

Sonja, thursday 3-Aug-17 6
Zoë
Interior VS exterior
Zoë, On July 3, 2017 at 06:05

Hello everyone! We are getting to the last question. Would you prefer your wedding to be inside or outside? A. Inside B. Outside *** pinterest If you have any questions, open a new discussion here . ...

Vinod, monday 1-Jan-18 66
Natalie
Ceremony details - what are you doing?
Natalie, On July 30, 2017 at 15:24

Hi ladies! We are not religious and are planning a simple, short ceremony but our officiant has asked us to start considering what details we want. We don't want to do our own vows but have no clue...

Vinod, monday 1-Jan-18 22
Zoë
Nothing to do with ... these bridal shoes
Zoë, On July 17, 2017 at 07:05

Hello everyone! We continue finding out what model of shoe has nothing to do with your wedding style. Choose! 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. *** pinterest Follow >> Nothing to do with ... this bridal...

Kaisha, thursday 22-Nov-18 93
Eizabeth
Plus size bridesmaids dress (short time frame)
Eizabeth, On July 24, 2017 at 10:26

Hey Everyone! I'm getting married on September 30th and still looking for my birdesmaids dresses. I didn't order them made from a bridal store because I didn't like all the very generic styles, but I...

Sonja, saturday 29-Jul-17 12
Kaytee
Receiving line - yay or nay!?
Kaytee, On July 19, 2017 at 19:23

What is your opinion on doing a receiving line? We are getting married from 4:00 to 4:30 and then want the speeches to start at 5 ish so I don't think 30 mins is enough time to "receive" 110 people....

Kaytee, tuesday 1-Aug-17 24
Jennifer
Aug 19 2017 + ontario
Jennifer, On June 20, 2017 at 12:10

My new wedding date is Aug 19 2017. it was supposed to be June 17 2017 however there was a fire at our venue so it had to be delayed. We have our fingers crossed that the venue will be ready for then....

Zoë, wednesday 21-Jun-17 1 34
Zoë
When will you get married?
Zoë, On June 19, 2017 at 07:05

Hi lovely people! To get to the START. We arrived at the last question of this game! Are you ready to receive your own Love Story Book?! Last question!!! To receive this wonderfull Love Gift you have...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 101
Zoë
What are your initials?

Hi lovely brides-to-be! WIN GAME We are getting closer to the end! Are you excited to win our LOVE story book? What are your initials? *** pinterest Follow >> When will you get married? ...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 145
Zoë
When is your birthday?

Hello everyone! WIN GAME Now a personal question. You want to receive the Love Story Book no? When is your birthday? *** giphy Follow >> What are your initials?

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 145
Zoë
What do you like the most about your partner?

Hi everyone! WIN GAME When u are having a bad day a he gives u one tight hug and all your sorrows suddenly melt away. We all have points we totally love. What do you like the most about your partner?...

Monique, tuesday 2-Apr-19 134

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics