Skip to main content
Kaytee
Kaytee

Edmonton, Alberta · From October 2016

My fiance and I have been together for 15 years and are very happy to be getting married in or close to our home. We look forward to celebrating this... View more

My fiance and I have been together for 15 years and are very happy to be getting married in or close to our home. We look forward to celebrating this amazing day with our family and friends. I want to make a lot of things myself but also look forward to looking into the many amazing vendors that Edmonton has to offer.

Happily married 🎉

September 30, 2017

2372days 10hrs
Kaytee
What songs are you choosing?
Kaytee, On August 27, 2017 at 13:14

I love to see what songs everyone is doing for their wedding. What songs are you doing for what? Our Bridal Party is walking down the aisle to a string version of Pachelbel's Canon (so cliche but I...

Kaytee, sunday 7-Jan-18 37
Kaytee
Wedding timeline
Kaytee, On August 23, 2017 at 12:49

What does everyone's timeline look like? I am trying to create ours and I am not sure if first dance should be BEFORE or AFTER the dinner. I feel like after, only because we are doing speeches before...

Kaytee, thursday 4-Jan-18 19
Maegan
diy Centerpiece
Maegan, On January 1, 2018 at 20:19

Very excited to say we have figured out our centerpieces and i couldnt be more excited about them! Total cost: $40 for 24 centerpieces. This is not quite the finished look, but it was good...

Vinod, wednesday 3-Jan-18 6
Kaytee
Question about wine and how to serve it
Kaytee, On August 20, 2017 at 12:41

Hey, So we are buying all of our own alcohol but have two different options of how to serve it: Leave one bottle of each red and white on the table and then people just open that and drink it or Leave...

Kaytee, tuesday 2-Jan-18 15
Sonia
Is anyone’s fh overwhelmed
Sonia, On November 12, 2017 at 23:25

I was having a conversation with him the other day about planning the wedding and he mentioned that he was feeling overwhelmed because he didn’t think we be planning this soon. And the only reason we...

Vinod, wednesday 20-Dec-17 16
Kaytee
You're married now but....are you keeping your dress?
Kaytee, On November 6, 2017 at 12:38

Which of you are keeping your dress and which are selling?

Kaytee, tuesday 28-Nov-17 34
Lynnie
What is the weirdest or funniest wedding gift you've received?
Lynnie, On November 24, 2017 at 11:05

Hey - it's hard to complain when you're opening a gift, but sometimes the gifts can be totally weird!! What is the weirdest or funniest wedding gift you've received so far? Do you have any guests who...

Kaytee, monday 27-Nov-17 4
Rebecca
Guest list - how did you decide?
Rebecca, On November 13, 2017 at 13:39

How did you ladies plan a guest list? I have no idea where to start or how to even make one help?

Vinod, sunday 7-Jan-18 12
Sasha
Finally Got Our Wedding Photos Back!
Sasha, On November 8, 2017 at 06:17

We got married October 14tth 2017!It was supposed to rain all day but it held off and was actually kind of hot. My hair did fall apart as it was a little windy but I really don't mind as the entire...

Sasha, wednesday 29-Nov-17 31
Kaytee
How long? Wedding photos
Kaytee, On November 13, 2017 at 12:45

How long did it take you to get your wedding photos?

Vinod, wednesday 20-Dec-17 18
Amber
How to transport guests from Hotel to venue and back.
Amber, On November 15, 2017 at 22:09

It is so hard to find the right company to transport and to do the distance. I may need someone's advice.

Victoria, wednesday 20-Dec-17 10
Lesley
Married! Photos are back!
Lesley, On October 14, 2017 at 22:33

We had the most perfect day. I wanted to share one with you.

Victoria, saturday 16-Dec-17 25
Joey
Will you change your name after you're married?
Joey, On September 2, 2017 at 10:05

Hi everyone, happy weekend! What do you think about changing your name once you are married? Will you be changing it? Will your partner change theirs? Will you both change? Or will you both keep your...

Vinod, monday 1-Jan-18 23
Lynnie
So when are you having kids??? 👶
Lynnie, On November 15, 2017 at 12:05

Is anyone else getting bombarded with the kids questions now that you're married? How are you handling these questions? Do you have any go-to funny or effective replies? I've started telling my mom...

Stephanie, saturday 3-Nov-18 37
Amanda
Second Guessing Our Photographer...
Amanda, On November 16, 2017 at 10:33

Hey ladies... I need some advice... So FH and I had decided on our photographer... We had met with him, seen some of his work, agreed on a contract, put the deposit down, and everything. We were quite...

Amanda, sunday 16-Dec-18 18
Sammie
Layout done and tent booked.
Sammie, On November 16, 2017 at 00:28

We opted for no dj because we have very specfic being played for our theme until after supper.We are also making the dance floor ourselves. So hopefully everything will go fine.

Jen, monday 20-Nov-17 11
Emilie
4 half up half down. Choose one!
Emilie, On March 30, 2017 at 12:05

Hey lovely ladies! Here are 4 different styles of half up half down wedding hair. Which one would you choose? 1. 2. 3. 4. Choose one! *** Images: Pinterest

Terri, tuesday 18-Jun-19 55 1
Joey
What is the musical entertainment at your fantasy wedding?
Joey, On November 13, 2017 at 09:57

This week's game is all about planning your no rules fantasy wedding. What is the music at your fantasy wedding? What bands are reuniting, what artists are collaborating, who is serenading you during...

Bianca, monday 25-Feb-19 19
Kaytee
Someone should make another test
Kaytee, On November 14, 2017 at 14:24

These are always fun.

Chloe, saturday 18-Nov-17 4 99
Joey
Who is in your fantasy wedding party?
Joey, On November 13, 2017 at 09:58

This week's game is all about planning your no rules fantasy wedding. Who is the head of your wedding party in your fantasy wedding? A family member? Your personal hero? Who would stand up with you...

Allen, wednesday 6-Mar-19 19
Kaytee
Are you getting your rings soldered?
Kaytee, On November 7, 2017 at 11:19

I wasn't sure if I was going to or not but I just couldn't stand them being apart on my finger. I was told that it would take two weeks but apparently, it takes a month. Zzzzzz.

Stephanie, friday 23-Feb-18 28
Kaytee
Where was your honeymoon?
Kaytee, On November 7, 2017 at 15:53

I am married now and it's been just cover a month - crazy! We actually have two honeymoons as we decided to do 1 week in 2 places instead of 1 place for 2 weeks. We did Cayo Levantado Grand Bahia...

Kaytee, thursday 9-Nov-17 19
Lynnie
Does being married feel different?
Lynnie, On August 31, 2017 at 11:05

How has marriage changed your relationship? Do you feel any different? Is it just different, or better or worse? For me married life hasn't felt very different, except for being really confused about...

Vinod, friday 22-Dec-17 15
Sonja
Thank You Cards
Sonja, On October 23, 2017 at 10:04

How long did it take you to get your thank you cards written and sent after the wedding?

Vinod, thursday 21-Dec-17 30
Joey
Where is the first place you'll sleep as a married couple?
Joey, On October 30, 2017 at 07:51

Get your minds out of the gutter! On your first night as a married couple, will you be sleeping in a luxury resort? At home in your own bed? On a plane to your honeymoon? Crashing at the same hotel as...

Stephanie, saturday 3-Nov-18 27
Erin
Planning withdrawal
Erin, On October 31, 2017 at 14:13

Hi all! I hate to actually admit this but I am having planning withdrawal! I struggled towards the end with all the planning and things to do and I was really starting to hate the whole process but...

Kaytee, monday 6-Nov-17 19
Tiffany
We got married -- Oct 14, 2017!
Tiffany, On October 24, 2017 at 15:03

October 14, 2017 turned out to be the absolute best day!! I was stressed about the weather as they were calling for rain all day long - and we did not have a rain plan. I was also stressing the days...

Mandi, wednesday 16-May-18 23
Lynnie
Dress Decisions: Train or No Train?
Lynnie, On October 23, 2017 at 09:05

It's your final dress decision!! Will you have a train? Or are you looking for a dress with no train? Train? Pnina Tornai 14501 Or no train? Kenneth Winston GA2275 Last step!! Share your dream dress...

BunnyBride, friday 17-Jul-20 32

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics