Skip to main content
Sira
Sira

Toronto, Ontario · From October 2022

I was born in Canada. My dad's side is all Guyanese/Indian. My moms side is Scottish/Irish. I've lived in Ontario, Canada for most of my life but grew up... View more

I was born in Canada. My dad's side is all Guyanese/Indian. My moms side is Scottish/Irish. I've lived in Ontario, Canada for most of my life but grew up around my dad's family and was mostly around Hindu culture. I met my partner when we were only 14yrs old. We had many firsts at 15 and have only continued having them together over the years. We are now in our 30s and Engaged!!!♡ Hoping to get married 04/20/24 in a gorgeous Hindu ceremony and begin the next chapter of our timeless Love Story.

🕐 WEDDING COUNTDOWN...

April 20, 2024

1days 0hrs : 40min
Karlene
Can't respond to vendors! Please help!
Karlene, On December 3, 2022 at 19:42

I cannot respond to any vendor that has responded to me. In all instances the system is glitching and saying that the vendor no longer exists.

Deena, friday 17-Nov-23 7
Sira
Pre Authorized Damage Deposits???
Sira, On February 18, 2023 at 19:18

So I'm curious if this is a COMMON thing at most places?? Or just as sketchy as it feels...? I'm reading through a venue contract and it states I HAVE to have a credit card on file regardless of how...

KELLY, wednesday 22-Feb-23 4 62
K
White wedding boots help!!
Katherine, On January 31, 2023 at 11:49

I am desperately looking for a pair of white wedding boots, that are 1-2 inch heel, pointed toe and have embroidery. Would prefer not above mid calf. Missguided used to have the perfect pair but I...

Jamie, tuesday 7-Feb-23 7
Adriana
Second guessing my choice.... opinions needed!
Adriana, On January 27, 2023 at 09:18

Below is me in the dress and a stock photo of the same dress (I'm having the strap removed) I can't stop wondering if the bottom of the dress is too odd looking. Is it just because it hasn't been...

Holmes, wednesday 24-May-23 23 1
Brittany
Where did your proposal take place?
Brittany, On January 3, 2023 at 13:55

Hello Everyone! To start off the New Year and to welcome our newly engaged brides & grooms; where did your proposal take place? My fiancé proposed at our favourite pub, Canadian Brewhouse on the...

Breanna, wednesday 1-Feb-23 43
Brittany
What Length Veil i Should Get?
Brittany, On January 15, 2023 at 17:15

So I am stuck between two different length veils. I am between chapel length and waist length. Here is my dress: And here are the two veils: Help me choose because I am so torn. I went and tried on...

Brittany, wednesday 5-Apr-23 28
Sira
Is grey too dark of a Wedding colour??
Sira, On January 4, 2023 at 18:21

I'm working on my own Save Our Date cards to send out digitally along with a website link to help me collect guests email and mailing addresses. I'm doing this a YEAR before my wedding to give plenty...

Tanu, monday 9-Jan-23 7 102
T
Invitations
Tiffany, On October 3, 2022 at 11:52

Honest opinions needed. I made our invitations and now I’m second guessing them. We are only having a small wedding. And I know most people do not keep them so I thought it wasn’t something I need to...

Sira, wednesday 4-Jan-23 28
Amanda
When Did You Get Engaged?!
Amanda, On December 30, 2022 at 21:16

Congrats to all the newly engaged couples and welcome to all of the new members on weddingwire!! Did you know that Christmas Day is the most popular day to get engaged? Or that December is the busiest...

Carine, wednesday 4-Jan-23 15
A
Save the dates and invitations
Alexandra, On September 15, 2022 at 12:58

Hello all! I am debating if I should send save the dates and invitations or just invitations. Does anyone have advice on what is better! Thank you!

Kaitlin, saturday 7-Jan-23 13
Julie
Did your Partner ask your parents for their blessing before proposing?
Julie, On December 30, 2022 at 11:19

Now that you're all engaged, did you find out if your partner asked for your parents blessing before the proposal? Or anyone else's blessing? How did you react after you found out? My FH asked my...

Julie, friday 27-Jan-23 30
Jnnj
2024 Brides!!!
Jnnj, On November 27, 2022 at 09:54

When did y’all start shopping for your dresses? Or did you start already or no? Also, are you going to have reception dress?

Stephanie, monday 27-Mar-23 10
Amanda
What shade is your wedding dress?!
Amanda, On November 29, 2022 at 12:52

For all of the soon to brides, let's talk about your wedding dress color! Even if you have already gotten married, share what your wedding dress color was! Did you go for Bright white, off white,...

Amanda, tuesday 27-Dec-22 43 2
Emilie
Show off your ring!!
Emilie, On June 28, 2016 at 15:55

Hey beautiful ladies!! Now is the time to show us that beautiful engagement ring of yours!! Post a picture here and tell us if there's something symbolic about your ring Photo taken from Allen and...

Adriana, tuesday 28-Feb-23 215
Alexis
Post your moissanite engagement rings!
Alexis, On October 11, 2020 at 16:30

We are looking at getting a crushed ice radiant cut moissanite gemstone ring. I would love to see some photos of real life brides who have moissanite rings! Please show me!! Also, in your opinion, is...

Davis, wednesday 13-Sep-23 29 1
Brittany
Need Help Accessorizing!
Brittany, On October 17, 2022 at 18:17

Hi! So I am all for the headband trend that is in for 2023 and late 2022 so I ended up buying 4 and can not for the life of me decide which one to wear. Also, I am split between 2 different earrings....

Sira, saturday 26-Nov-22 16
A
Show me your wedding dresses!!
Alyx, On January 4, 2022 at 03:54

Yes I’m thinking about wedding dresses at 2 am 🤦🏼‍♀️😬 I’m worried my dress is out of date .. I’ll link my dress below. I ordered it in September and it’s a very trendy dress shop but the consultant...

Fleurdsign, wednesday 28-Feb-24 146 3
Chelsea
Do's and Don'ts while planning your wedding
Chelsea, On November 20, 2022 at 17:26

What would be the top 5 do's and don'ts while planning your wedding

Vinod, thursday 8-Dec-22 8
Leanne
Couples getting married on April 20, 2024 in Ontario
Leanne, On February 19, 2022 at 01:08

Hey there! Nice to see some others getting married the same day we are! What do you all have done so far?

Sira, friday 25-Nov-22 4 1
Amanda
Brides of 2024! Share Your Wedding Date!
Amanda, On September 7, 2022 at 23:01

Since we have a lot of new users, I want to say Welcome to you all! Let's talk about your wedding date! For all of you that are getting married in the year 2024, share your wedding date and what city...

Amanda, monday 6-Mar-23 94 13

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics