Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner September 2023 British Columbia

White wedding boots help!!

Katherine, on January 31, 2023 at 11:49 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 7
I am desperately looking for a pair of white wedding boots, that are 1-2 inch heel, pointed toe and have embroidery. Would prefer not above mid calf. Missguided used to have the perfect pair but I can’t find them new or used ): any ideas!?White wedding boots help!! 1

7 Comments

Latest activity by Jamie, on February 7, 2023 at 06:05
  • Jamie
    Newbie June 2022 Ontario
    Jamie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have a pair of grannny boots with white lace ankle high, size 8 worn once if your interested in that style

• Mila
    Frequent user October 2023 Ontario
    Mila ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yesterday I happened to see a pair similar at the local Walmart.
    Good luck!
  • KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I saw some cute ones at David’s Bridal
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Shein has cute ones, or if you happen to live near Ottawa, we have an Apple saddlery, and they have all types of cowgirl boots. Amazon does have them but they are more expensive and look like the ones from Shein.

• Sira
    Curious April 2024 Ontario
    Sira ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Depending on how long you have til your wedding?
    Try wish.com
    You might wait a little while for stuff... But you can find some Incredible deals and items that are harder to find.Just ALWAYS READ REVIEWS of items before buying anything! As usually other people will give you a more accurate description of the item than the site will.
    But i got a Gorgeous veil that was mid length, finished edges, double layered with a clip for my hair and exactly what I saw in a bridal store for $200 but I only paid $10!I also got a faux silk robe with 'BRIDE' embroidered on the back for $7 A matching garter set for $3 lingerie set for $11A gorgeous acrylic card box with lock for $20
    They have everything on there!Shipping can take awhile so if you're in a rush I'd suggest going with a more local seller from Etsy instead.
  • Kate
    Featured August 2022 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I know at mid calf but Anthropologie makes some beautifule pieces!

68545151_011_b2?$a15-pdp-detail-shot$&fit=constrain&qlt=80&wid=640

White wedding boots help!! 2

Etsy / 1st pair ^^ looks cute but not showing white - maybe reach out and see if available at all

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/1090399631/women-embellished-handmade-western?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=embroidered+cowboy+boots&ref=sr_gallery-1-3&pro=1&frs=1&sts=1&organic_search_click=1

White wedding boots help!! 3

• Julie
    Featured May 2023 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Try looking at Etsy or Shein? or even Amazon? You may find something. Good Luck !

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics