Skip to main content
Sira
Sira

Toronto, Ontario · From October 2022

I was born in Canada. My dad's side is all Guyanese/Indian. My moms side is Scottish/Irish. I've lived in Ontario, Canada for most of my life but grew up... View more

I was born in Canada. My dad's side is all Guyanese/Indian. My moms side is Scottish/Irish. I've lived in Ontario, Canada for most of my life but grew up around my dad's family and was mostly around Hindu culture. I met my partner when we were only 14yrs old. We had many firsts at 15 and have only continued having them together over the years. We are now in our 30s and Engaged!!!♡ Hoping to get married 04/20/24 in a gorgeous Hindu ceremony and begin the next chapter of our timeless Love Story.

Happily married 🎉

April 20, 2024

5days 3hrs

Discussions

Sira
Pre Authorized Damage Deposits???
Sira of Plan a wedding, On February 18, 2023 at 19:18

So I'm curious if this is a COMMON thing at most places?? Or just as sketchy as it feels...? I'm reading through a venue contract and it states I HAVE to have a credit card on file regardless of how...

KELLY, wednesday 22-Feb-23 4 63
Sira
Is grey too dark of a Wedding colour??
Sira of Before the wedding, On January 4, 2023 at 18:21

I'm working on my own Save Our Date cards to send out digitally along with a website link to help me collect guests email and mailing addresses. I'm doing this a YEAR before my wedding to give plenty...

Tanu, monday 9-Jan-23 7 103

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics