Skip to main content
Julie
Julie

Burlington, Ontario · From May 2022

Just became a featured user on the site! YAY! Here to help in any way possible. My fiance & I are going to give this wedding/marriage thing another shot... View more

Just became a featured user on the site! YAY! Here to help in any way possible. My fiance & I are going to give this wedding/marriage thing another shot (second marriage for both). He popped the question May 2023. Live in Burlington, Ontario and getting married May 6, 2023.

Happily married 🎉

May 6, 2023

348days 23hrs
Amanda
Sweetheart or Head Table?
Amanda, On March 20, 2024 at 23:38

What's your seating style? Will you and your fiance be sitting at a sweetheart table just for the two of you? Or will you sit with your whole wedding party at a head table? My husband and I decided to...

VonaldvexCA, yesterday at 08:58 18
A
Bridesmaids
Autumn, On March 16, 2024 at 17:31

So my Fiancé has lots of friends. I personally had next to none. I had a few women that I got along with and enjoyed spending time with when I went over to my fiancé’s friends house. I felt obligated...

Ashley, wednesday 10-Apr-24 2
Kate
Adults only or bring on the kids?
Kate, On March 26, 2024 at 13:45

Hey all, When taking into consideration your wedding day and the vibe and location, what are your thoughts on inviting kiddos? Do you picture a kid-free wedding, or are you welcoming of the little...

Tunisha, sunday 14-Apr-24 10
Sasha
Send invitations through Wedding Wire
Sasha, On March 11, 2024 at 09:15

Hi, Does anyone know if you can send invitations through the site? Or do I have to use an external site and then update my wedding website with the RSVP responses?

Julie, wednesday 13-Mar-24 4
Grace
Rsvp adjustment
Grace, On March 12, 2024 at 23:11

Hi I am a guest for a wedding Natalie and Michae Sisti I responded to the rsvp but forgot to put my menu option. How do I go back and fix this, thanks

Lynnie, wednesday 13-Mar-24 2
Kasey
Decorations
Kasey, On February 20, 2024 at 12:48

Hey every! I find our current hurdle is imagining our decorations, does anyone have any suggestions or tips?

Hank, thursday 22-Feb-24 2
H
Photobooth during reception
Heather, On February 15, 2024 at 22:48

I am considering getting a photobooth to come in and to be available after final speeches/dessert is served for a couple hours. A lot of the guests attending are younger (late twenties/mid-thirties)...

Hank, saturday 17-Feb-24 2
Krista
Outfit Change for Reception
Krista, On February 10, 2024 at 17:08

Is anyone else thinking about changing outfits for their wedding reception? If so, where did you look?

Julie, tuesday 13-Feb-24 3
Karen
Wedding bouquets
Karen, On January 24, 2024 at 10:12

Hey ladies, Just wondering if I have to have a bouquet for my maid of honour? This is a small wedding with just the groom and myself and the best man and maid of honour. Outdoor themed, with photos...

Karen, thursday 25-Jan-24 3
Julie
Was your proposal caught on camera? Share your proposal pic!
Julie, On January 9, 2024 at 09:36

Happy New Year & Congrats to all you newly engaged people! My hubby proposed just before we went out for my planned birthday dinner with my family & our friends. Since it was private, no one...

Keisha, thursday 18-Jan-24 7
Sam
Where to sell veil?
Sam, On January 10, 2024 at 17:21

I always said I didn’t want a veil, but when got my dress back in June I got caught up in the moment and ended up purchasing a veil. Now I’ve had time to think about it, I realize this was a mistake...

Sam, saturday 13-Jan-24 3
Amanda
What wedding date did you choose?!
Amanda, On January 10, 2024 at 13:02

Hello WeddingWire Family! One of the first things when planning a wedding is to choose the date! There are so many factors to consider when picking your big day! From the season and weather, the...

Nelly, saturday 13-Apr-24 54 3
Holly
Online dress shopping
Holly, On January 4, 2024 at 15:18

As bad as it sounds, I was engaged to my daughters father long ago, we have since split and I'm engaged to someone new obviously. But when we were planning I was looking online at dresses, I cannot...

Kelli, monday 5-Feb-24 2
M
Wedding Perfume
Megan, On January 6, 2024 at 14:41

Hey brides and brides to be! Wondering what perfume you had at your wedding?? I’m looking for one that seems to last a long time and has some sort of vanilla scent to it! Thanks in advance

Nelly, saturday 13-Apr-24 6
V
September 2024 Wedding
Veronica, On December 28, 2023 at 23:52

Hello everyone, I recently got engaged on Christmas days and I am planning on having my wedding on September. I am not sure where to start planning. Any advice? Thanks

Krista, saturday 10-Feb-24 22
Sadie
Guests missing "choose Menu" option
Sadie, On December 26, 2023 at 17:23

Hi everyone, I am wondering if I can have some help with the wedding website. I have given a few invitations out (just to my brother and sister) and both of them missed the “choose menu” option when...

Julie, wednesday 27-Dec-23 1
J
Bridal makeup and hair
Julia, On December 17, 2023 at 19:26

Hi everyone! I am completely unaware of how much bridal makeup and hair costs. If anyone is willing to share how much theirs cost I would love to get an idea of the average cost. Hopefully that’ll...

Julie, wednesday 20-Dec-23 5
Kate
Wedding Make up!
Kate, On November 30, 2023 at 10:06

Brides and wives! Let's talk make up for the special day Did you have your make up professionally done? What vision/words did you use to describe your make up look? Did it turn out how you wanted? I...

Julie, wednesday 13-Dec-23 5
Alex
How are you planning to keep your guests entertained?
Alex, On November 23, 2023 at 16:24

During wedding transition periods, what do you recommend including at your wedding to keep guests entertained and engaged throughout the day/evening?

Jennifer, friday 15-Dec-23 5
Madison
Couples getting married on September 27, 2025 in Ontario
Madison, On November 10, 2023 at 08:57

Hey all! My partner and I just booked our venue for 9/27/25 and are so excited to start digging in to planning

Amanda, sunday 12-Nov-23 3
V
No Bridal Party
Victoria, On November 6, 2023 at 15:40

My fiance & I have chosen to not have an official bridal party. We attended a wedding last year who did the same & we fell in love with the idea! We have many close friends, and want to keep...

Hank, thursday 16-Nov-23 2 1
Kate
Couples Dress Up - Halloween Edition!
Kate, On October 30, 2023 at 14:45

Hi lovely folks! Since Halloween is right around the corner...let's hear your thoughts and ideas as a couple! Will you and your fiancé and/or hubby/wife be dressing up? Will you do a couples costume?...

Kate, tuesday 31-Oct-23 7
Jackie
Honeymoon bliss
Jackie, On October 26, 2023 at 13:00

Just returned from a much needed trip to Puerto Vallarta for our Honeymoon! We had a perfect vacation and got all relaxed after the wedding craziness. Now to normal everyday married life!

Lynnie, monday 30-Oct-23 4
HauntedHeartBrides
Photoshoping Wedding Photos
HauntedHeartBrides, On October 24, 2023 at 22:12

So this past Friday was my wedding, and while I had a wonderful time, several things went wrong that are constantly reminded via my wedding photos. For one, my mother-in-law, while hemming my dress,...

Hank, tuesday 31-Oct-23 2
Mary
Wedding Photos - Sneak Peaks / Highlight Photo Timelines
Mary, On October 18, 2023 at 15:53

I recently got married on September 30th - and had a "no phone" rule during the ceremony, and then during the reception nobody took any photos as the photographers were taking a bunch of everyone...

Jackie, thursday 26-Oct-23 5
Maryse
How long do we have the Wedshoot access?
Maryse, On October 17, 2023 at 15:37

Hi I want to know how long do I have to download my photos until the wedshoot app doesn't work? Also, my wedding was on October 14th. Do I will be able to download the shoot on Wedshoot that my own...

Julie, tuesday 17-Oct-23 1
Aditi
Wedding Arch - diy
Aditi, On October 14, 2023 at 01:53

Hello, I am wondering how I can do a DIY wedding arch with flowers. Should I do real or artificial/silk flowers for the arch? Our ceremony will be in a garden with flowers around so not sure if the...

Oliver, friday 22-Dec-23 4
Amanda
Flowers, Flowers Flowers!!
Amanda, On October 12, 2023 at 12:56

Hello WeddingWire Family! Have you chosen your flowers??!! Anemone, dahlia, gerbera, peonies, roses... What flowers are you using for your big day?! Bonus if you show us!! For the Bouquets we went...

Amanda, wednesday 8-Nov-23 5
Kate
Last name change or no?
Kate, On October 4, 2023 at 10:44

Hello community, Just curious to hear everyone's thoughts on taking your partners last name when officially married. Are you keeping your last name? or changing to theirs? are you marrying the two...

Nelly, saturday 13-Apr-24 16
Jackie
Choosing your flower colours
Jackie, On October 11, 2023 at 10:53

The process of picking flowers and their theme colours looks different for every couple. Our colours ended up choosing themselves; my husband and his late sister were very close, so he and his...

Fedinand, wednesday 18-Oct-23 5
Diane
Congrats to the the winners of the 80th edition of the WeddingWire contest!!
Diane, On October 6, 2023 at 16:15

Please join me in congratulating Hayley and Micah 🌟 the winners of the 80th edition of the WeddingWire contest! Here's what Hayley said about the moment she learned they had won (along with a few of...

Matilda, saturday 7-Oct-23 4

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics