Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Anna
Newbie March 2024 Ontario

Make up artist time crunch

Anna, on June 9, 2024 at 12:13 Posted in Beauty 0 3
Hi everyone ! I’m really having to find a make up artist with ten weeks before the big day ! My MUA whom I booked is not replying to my emails or texts, and when she was replying was taking a week - I was supposed to do my trial yesterday and after we booked I never heard back from her to confirm the location or time and she has been really slow at replying to me in the past that I don’t feel comfortable having her as I have doubts she will show up also had a dream that on my wedding day she didn’t show up ! What would you say to her to even though a contract was signed (she didn’t ask for a deposit) . I am now scrambling to find someone who aligns with what I want in a make up artist. I’m open to your suggestions

3 Comments

Latest activity by Julie, on June 18, 2024 at 21:19
  • Julie
    Featured May 2023 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    No problem. I will send you details. My MUA girl does travel.
  • Anna
    Newbie March 2024 Ontario
    Anna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Julie! Thanks for replying, I may have secured a MUA but if you could still forward details that would be great. I am however in Vaughan, ON- not sure if that is too far.
  • Julie
    Featured May 2023 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Omg so sorry to hear this. I also had issues with mine 3 months before my wedding. I scrambled and went on to FB local groups. Once i put it out there, I received so many messages from local artists, their webpages, photos etc. I did find one artist who went above and beyond for me considering it was just me and MOH. It turned out amazing and she was fabulous! Not sure where you're located but if your in the west GTA i can send you details.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics