Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sasha
Newbie August 2025 Ontario

Send invitations through Wedding Wire

Sasha, on March 11, 2024 at 09:15 Posted in Tech support 0 4
Hi,

Does anyone know if you can send invitations through the site? Or do I have to use an external site and then update my wedding website with the RSVP responses?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Julie, on March 13, 2024 at 05:31
  • Julie
    Featured May 2023 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Just hit send/save and it brings you to the next page where you can select the specific guests you want. If you want to preview it, just select yourself. I did that just to make sure. Just make sure you have added your email address under your name.
  • Unicorn
    Newbie May 2029 Ontario
    Unicorn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    How to Send invitations through Wedding Wire
  • Sasha
    Newbie August 2025 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi,

I’ve created the invitation, now it says to save or save and send. How do I select specific people to send the invitations?
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Sasha! You can send invitations directly through WeddingWire.ca over email, or you can send out paper invitations to your guests with a link to your wedding website where they can RSVP!!

To send online invitations through WeddingWire.ca, go to your Guest List (under Planning Tools) then click on a specific event (like "wedding" or "reception") and you'll see "Message guests". Click on "messages guests" and then click on "online invitation". From there you'll be directed to a page where you can edit the text and image, and then can select from your guest list who you want to send the invitation to!!

Send invitations through Wedding Wire 1

If you need help please don't hesitate to email us at support@weddingwire.ca!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics