Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sadie
Newbie June 2024 Ontario

Guests missing "choose Menu" option

Sadie, on December 26, 2023 at 17:23 Posted in Tech support 0 1

Hi everyone,

I am wondering if I can have some help with the wedding website. I have given a few invitations out (just to my brother and sister) and both of them missed the “choose menu” option when doing their RSVP. So I then had to delete their RSVP so they had to re-do it to choose an option for the dinner choice. They said it was hard to see and they didn’t see it.

Am I able to edit the website so that guests HAVE to input an option for dinner. Like they can’t proceed until they do this?

Or is there a way to make it bold or make it stand out more?

I am pretty techy and have tried playing around with setting and different options to make this easier for the guest so that I am not having to ask each of them which dinner they would like.

I did reach out to Wedding Wire support on email.

Thank you in advance.

1 Comment

Latest activity by Julie, on December 27, 2023 at 14:27
  • Julie
    Featured May 2023 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I also had a couple of guests miss the RSVP section. When i noticed, I just asked them to confirm their choice and I entered it in myself. After that, I put a small note on my main website page to go to the RSVP tab, there I also had detailed instructions. Everyone was able to do it. Smiley smile

Go into your website page and you should see each section has a pencil for you to edit. Hit that and you should be able to enter whatever you'd like.

Hope that helps. Good Luck!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics