Skip to main content
Marie
Marie

Alberta Beach, Alberta · From January 2016

Been engaged for 12 years! I am so exited that by 2022 I'll be marrying the love of my life! The one after almost 13 years whom still give me butterflies... View more

Been engaged for 12 years! I am so exited that by 2022 I'll be marrying the love of my life! The one after almost 13 years whom still give me butterflies in my stomach, makes me feel like I can achieve anything. Loves me for who I am and even thinks I am pretty even when I just woke up. The one who supported me since day one with raising my son with special needs, and shared the joy of having children together.

Happily married 🎉

August 8, 2022

619days 13hrs
Leila
Wedding Officiants in Canmore Area!
Leila, On February 27, 2022 at 20:44

Looking for someone to officiant our wedding in July in Canmore,AB! Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance!

Krista, monday 6-Jun-22 4 2
Emilie
Show off your diamond ring!
Emilie, On March 22, 2017 at 06:13

Hello amazing ladies!! If you're wearing a diamond ring, you like classic elegance! You might more than one thing in common! Who is wearing a diamond engagement ring? Show off your ring!! What cut...

Chelsea, tuesday 23-May-17 37
Emilie
The ring clubs!
Emilie, On March 22, 2017 at 06:13

Hey wonderful ladies!!! Is this how you feel every time you look at that ring? Today, I decided to create ring clubs! Let's see who have similar types of rings and show yours off! Show off your...

Jessica, sunday 21-Jan-18 10
Marie
Who wants support in losing weight before your big day!
Marie, On February 17, 2017 at 10:45

Hello everyone!I was looking for a support group on wedding wire of brides who wants to lose weight doesn't matter how much let's encourage each other!My dream dress is a Marianna Liana dress the...

Bianca, tuesday 13-Feb-18 47
Emilie
What step are you at in your planning?
Emilie, On March 15, 2017 at 06:56

Hey lovely brides and grooms! I'm so happy to read all your discussions on your vendors this week! They're super useful and I hope that we can all help each other better that way! Let's do a recap of...

Kate, thursday 16-Mar-17 3
Melissa
Engagment ring...disappointment?
Melissa, On November 16, 2016 at 11:53

Hi Ladies, I want to share a struggle I've had, and hopefully get some discussion going around a not- uncommon issue. I think most ladies dream of their engagement ring, and if you have been in a...

Marie, thursday 9-Mar-17 26
Emilie
What would you do for your FH/FW?
Emilie, On March 6, 2017 at 06:50

Hey lovely ladies and gents! This is already the last question of the quiz!! Now... let's see... 8. What would you do for him/her? A) I would give my life for him/her, he/she's my other half. B) I...

Vinod, sunday 14-Jan-18 44
Emilie
How do you see your FH/FW?

Hey lovely future weds! How you see your FH/FW is important to determine how your life as newlyweds will be like. 7. You think that... A) He/she is the most perfect man/woman on earth! B) A wonderful...

Vinod, sunday 14-Jan-18 43
Emilie
How long have a you been together for?

Hi future newlyweds!! We're already at the 6th question of the test! 6. How long have you two been in a relationship for? A) More than 2 years B) More than 1 year C) Less than a year Next question...

Vinod, monday 15-Jan-18 50
Emilie
What would you never tolerate at home?

Hey lovely soon-to-weds! In order to know how your life will look like as newlyweds... You have to answer this question: 5. What would you never tolerate at home? A) Never spending time together B)...

Boris, sunday 15-Apr-18 45
Emilie
What would you do if... you'd win a trip but your fiancé couldn't come?

Hey wonderful couples! We're already halfway through the test to know how will be your life as newlyweds! Let's say that you just won a super romantic trip for 2 to another country.... but... Your...

Vinod, sunday 14-Jan-18 46
Emilie
What do you do on your free time?

Hey wonderful brides and grooms! Third question of the quiz! When you have some free time after work or school... 3. What do you do? A) I call my FH/FW to do something together asap! B) I finally have...

Vinod, sunday 14-Jan-18 47
Emilie
What would be your outfit on a special date?

Hey lovely future weds! Let's continue with the test of the week! Imagine that you and your fiancé(e) have planned a lovely date together at your favourite restaurant and that you're wondering what to...

Gillian, wednesday 29-Mar-17 48
Emilie
How do you communicate your plans?

Hey future newlyweds! This is the first question of the quiz to find out how will be your life as newlyweds Let's see... How do you communicate your plans? 1. When you want to want organize an...

Vinod, sunday 14-Jan-18 52
Emilie
Summer Ceremony Decors with Flowers
Emilie, On August 19, 2016 at 16:26

Hi gorgeous summer brides! In the summer season, flowers are a symbol of your growing love for each other and can make your big moment of walking down the aisle even more magical. Which of these...

Breanna, tuesday 28-Feb-17 7
Marie
Getting married for the 2nd or 3nd time
Marie, On February 12, 2017 at 12:03

Hello Ladies and gents Is anyone getting married for the 2nd or 3nd time (or more) Is anything you will do different or that you learned and will do better.

Lisa, friday 17-Feb-17 18
Emilie
Share a picture of you two together!
Emilie, On February 14, 2017 at 08:41

Hey lovely future weds! We made it to the end! I always love to feel like I get to know you a little more We want to meet him too! Share a picture of you two together! I can't wait to read you! Happy...

Vinod, thursday 18-Jan-18 90
Shannon
Dress shopping
Shannon, On February 9, 2017 at 22:26

Hey Ladies! So I'm going dress shopping for the first time this Sunday. Not going to lie, I'm super anxious. I'm planning to lose 50lbs before the wedding (July 2018) so I'm not sure that this will be...

Shannon, wednesday 29-Mar-17 47
Marie
Couples getting married on 18/August/2018 in Alberta
Marie, On February 11, 2017 at 13:21

Hello I am looking forward to hear your story and get to know you and your plans for your big day! We are planning to get married August 2018 eloping and going to Europe for our honeymoon... Simple...

Rosalyn, wednesday 17-Jan-18 7
Stefani
Where to start?!
Stefani, On February 8, 2017 at 13:22

Where do we start looking? Should I pick a city and stick to that? Should i pick the venue i like best even if it means driving longer?

Leah, sunday 12-Feb-17 10
Emilie
Will you make Save The Dates?
Emilie, On February 8, 2017 at 13:05

Hi wonderful brides! You set the date of your wedding? It's confirmed? Great! Will you make Save The Dates? To send or not to send Save the Dates? **** Image: Pinterest

Kristen, tuesday 14-Feb-17 29
Inferiorcandy
How to not lose my mind?
Inferiorcandy, On December 8, 2016 at 19:34

I am going crazy! 240 days is not enough but it will have to be. HELP!

Marie, sunday 12-Feb-17 14
Emilie
Are you obsessed with your wedding?
Emilie, On February 11, 2017 at 18:05

Hey wonderful brides! Since you got engaged... Do you feel like you're always thinking about your wedding? Maybe not, but just think... Is your wedding your favourite topic of conversation? Do you...

Simone, friday 17-Mar-17 13
Amy-Lynn
Not expected!
Amy-Lynn, On November 28, 2016 at 16:24

Hello ladies, So just last week I found out my fiancé and I are expecting our first child! July 2017! Which I'm super excited about, I can't wait to meet the little bundle of love. However people keep...

Marie, saturday 11-Feb-17 10
Tasha
My parents helping vs in laws
Tasha, On February 10, 2017 at 19:49

So today my mom just told me that her and dad are giving us 5000 bucks to go towards the wedding. I never asked for a dime. But my folks always some how help me out. My mom is so excited for me and is...

April, monday 13-Feb-17 13
Marie
My Valentine's date with ...
Marie, On February 11, 2017 at 09:41

The perfect date for us is at Sunrise The perfect setting is at a Cottage in the Rocky Mountains His 3 favorites things are his truck, hockey and red wine. Our favorite thing eating together is...

Emilie, tuesday 14-Feb-17 1 43
Emilie
How many days have you been together for?
Emilie, On February 6, 2017 at 06:05

Hey lovely couples! There's not much left until you get to spend that perfect Valentine's date with your future spouse! Let's remember how far you go back together! How many days have you been...

Stephanie, thursday 1-Feb-18 95
Emilie
What gift did you give him last Valentine's?

Hey lovely brides! Are you going to arrive on your date empty-handed? Let's think about what you gave him last year... What gift did you give him last Valentine's? Write your answer in the comments to...

Stephanie, thursday 1-Feb-18 103
Emilie
Find out your love number

Hey future newlyweds! Let's continue to plan this perfect date with your future spouse! One thing first... Let's find out what is your lucky number for the night! Sum up the number of letters in both...

Stephanie, thursday 1-Feb-18 101

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics