Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Inferiorcandy
Newbie August 2017 Ontario

How to not lose my mind?

Inferiorcandy, on December 8, 2016 at 19:34 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 14

I am going crazy! 240 days is not enough but it will have to be. HELP!

14 Comments

Latest activity by Marie, on February 12, 2017 at 11:10
  • Marie
    Frequent user August 2022 Alberta
    Marie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This is great news! Would it be outside or inside do you have a plan b if you are gettig married outside?

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's so amazing!! Do you have pictures? Smiley love What centerpieces will you have?

• Inferiorcandy
    Inferiorcandy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I found a venue! Finally. They have centerpieces and chair covers included in the price. I score big time!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hahaha that leaves you more options! Smiley laugh You can check out this discussion for barn ideas: 10 ideas for a barn wedding decor

Maybe you could even have a country theme? Smiley smile How do you like the idea?

• Inferiorcandy
    Inferiorcandy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He is supposed to help? Aha He pretty much eft the decisions up to me. Smiley tongue No specific theme or decoration ideas. Looking at rustic/historic/barn venues

• Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You got this! Smiley winking Make sure your fiance is helping and start making a list of what needs to be done and then prioritze! Pick what your top 3 most important aspects of the wedding are for you as a couple (ex: photography, food, venue, music) so you can work on your budget. I would recommend booking vendors first as those tend to fill up as it gets closer to your wedding day. Generally if you're talking back and forth with a vendor, they'll give you a heads up if someone else wants your date so you can put down the deposit.

Do you have a theme or decoration ideas? What's you and your fiance's overall vision for the wedding?

• Jknbhjbb
    Frequent user July 2017 Ontario
    Jknbhjbb ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Just checking in to see if you have got any information yet?

If you need anything I'm here to help!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey you! Welcome to the community!! Smiley heart I'm happy you're reaching out, we'll do our our best to help. I understand that what's stressing you the most right now are finding a venue and keeping a small budget? You can check out these discussions, I think you'll find them helpful:

Tell me how's your wedding and I'll tell you how much it will cost

9 unique venue ideas

Low-Cost Wedding: Location

And don't worry, we kind of all get scared when we see the prices at first, but there definitely is a way to do this! Don't forget why you're doing this!! Smiley smile What's the most important for you at your wedding? What are you most excited about? Smiley love

• Inferiorcandy
    Inferiorcandy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thank you for the help. I will look them up and message for specific quotes. Smiley smile

• Jknbhjbb
    Jknbhjbb ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    A lot of people book their reception about a year in advance. I found a hall for a fairly cheap price. Maybe you can check them out and see if you like it. The only thing is they're in Toronto and Mississauga. Europa convention centre. http://www.europaconventioncentre.com/mobile/

• Inferiorcandy
    Inferiorcandy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have messaged a few and have a reply so far. I have come to learn first hand that weddings are expensive and I now understand why people elope. I want to get it out of the way though so I can de-stress. Most places are booked well in advance.

• Jknbhjbb
    Jknbhjbb ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Have you looked at the venues they have on here? You can message them in bulk
  • Inferiorcandy
    Inferiorcandy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
  • Jknbhjbb
    Jknbhjbb ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Did you only just start planning? What have you done so far?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics