Skip to main content
Marie
Marie

Alberta Beach, Alberta · From January 2016

Been engaged for 12 years! I am so exited that by 2022 I'll be marrying the love of my life! The one after almost 13 years whom still give me butterflies... View more

Been engaged for 12 years! I am so exited that by 2022 I'll be marrying the love of my life! The one after almost 13 years whom still give me butterflies in my stomach, makes me feel like I can achieve anything. Loves me for who I am and even thinks I am pretty even when I just woke up. The one who supported me since day one with raising my son with special needs, and shared the joy of having children together.

Happily married 🎉

August 8, 2022

643days 6hrs

Discussions

Marie
Who wants support in losing weight before your big day!
Marie of Before the wedding, On February 17, 2017 at 10:45

Hello everyone!I was looking for a support group on wedding wire of brides who wants to lose weight doesn't matter how much let's encourage each other!My dream dress is a Marianna Liana dress the...

Bianca, tuesday 13-Feb-18 47 368
Marie
Couples getting married on 18/August/2018 in Alberta
Marie of Alberta, On February 11, 2017 at 13:21

Hello I am looking forward to hear your story and get to know you and your plans for your big day! We are planning to get married August 2018 eloping and going to Europe for our honeymoon... Simple...

Rosalyn, wednesday 17-Jan-18 7 188
Marie
Getting married for the 2nd or 3nd time
Marie of Before the wedding, On February 12, 2017 at 12:03

Hello Ladies and gents Is anyone getting married for the 2nd or 3nd time (or more) Is anything you will do different or that you learned and will do better.

Lisa, friday 17-Feb-17 18 184
Marie
My Valentine's date with ...
Marie of Wedding Tests, On February 11, 2017 at 09:41

The perfect date for us is at Sunrise The perfect setting is at a Cottage in the Rocky Mountains His 3 favorites things are his truck, hockey and red wine. Our favorite thing eating together is...

Emilie, tuesday 14-Feb-17 1 43

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics