Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

What step are you at in your planning?

Emilie, on March 15, 2017 at 06:56 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 3

Hey lovely brides and grooms!

I'm so happy to read all your discussions on your vendors this week! They're super useful and I hope that we can all help each other better that way!

Let's do a recap of our planning checklist so we can congratulate ourselves, inspire and get to know each other better! Smiley heart

Let's see... where are you at in your wedding planning? Smiley smile

What wedding date did you choose?

The venue and catering. Check?

What wedding dress did you choose? (Don't worry, it's in a private group, only the brides in the community can see it!)

Checklist - Your shoes and accessories

Photographer. Booked or still looking?

What wedding rings did you choose?

Your wedding cake! Check?

Wedding favours: What will you give?

Honeymoon. Booked or still looking?

What's next on your list?

What step are you at in your planning?

If you're still stuck in one of these steps, let us know! We'd love to help!

Create a discussion and tell us where you're at and what you need and we'll be here for you!

Meet the others! Smiley smile

Image: Pinterest

3 Comments

Latest activity by Kate, on March 16, 2017 at 06:59
  • Kate
    Expert July 2017 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our Wedding cake will be a DQ ice cream cake. I got my Dress in a shop. My sister in law will do what ever needs to be done to my dress if I need any alterations. I loved My grandfather so much, It's my way of having him there with us. His ring is over 100 years old, way too big for my FH.

• Marie
    Frequent user August 2022 Alberta
    Marie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That is so great! In numerology your wedding date equals to a 7!

What flavor will be your ice cream cake? Did you buy your dress online or tried it on in a store? Do you have contengency for getting it adjusted once tried on? I love the idea of your grandfather's ring melt down to make a new ring!

July is soon approaching!

• Kate
    Expert July 2017 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our wedding Date is July 7,2017 @ 7pm...see what I did there..all 7's..Smiley smile. we already paid a deposit, we pay the rest when we get the key for our venue, I'm still waiting for my new Dress to come in. I want a tea legnth dress. Ihave my shoes Red runners and all the accessories I need so far. My friend is doing our Pictures for us. I want an anniversy band for my wedding ring. I am melting down my grandfathers' ring to make his weddiing band. Our wedding cake will be an ice cream cake. still working out the wedding favors. My FH won't get time off until August, so maybe we'll go away then for our Honeymoon. The next thing to do our my list is Get his suite bought and hopefully by then my Dress will be in as well. whew ,I think I got all the question covered.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics