Skip to main content
Karen
Karen

Calabogie, Ontario · From January 2021

We are have been together for many years. Our paths crossed for a second time and we have NEVER looked back. Donald is my soul mate, the love of my life,... View more

We are have been together for many years. Our paths crossed for a second time and we have NEVER looked back. Donald is my soul mate, the love of my life, the ying to my yang. I would honestly be lost without his quick wit, easy smile, and unconditional love. We are outdoorsy folks, no matter if it is +40 OR -40, that's where you'll find us, outside, BUT when it's family time, that is what is most important to us, where it be our kids OR our fur babies, big OR small, they mean everything to us... I too am a bit of a wild card! Humor is everything to me/us but so is towing the line. We both have a funny and driven genes in our make up, and we are undoubtedly loyal to not only each other, our kids but our friends.

Happily married 🎉

September 25, 2021

937days 0hrs : 37min
Daily
Bridal hair
Daily, On August 20, 2021 at 21:52

Hi future bride, what kind of hairstyle do you want on your big day? Up hairdo or let it down? I’ve finally decided to have my hair up on my big day. Took me a while to decide but not sure which...

Daily, sunday 12-Sep-21 30
David and Ashlee
Couples getting married on September 25, 2021 in Ontario
David and Ashlee, On February 15, 2020 at 13:39

Hi all, We met in oct 2018 and got engaged last october. We're in the middle of planning our brunch wedding. Looking forward to getting to know everyone. Ashlee and David

Karen, sunday 12-Sep-21 8 1
Kelsey
Guest list - how to respond?
Kelsey, On September 7, 2021 at 11:20

My fiancé's parents asked us for our guest list I thought it was a bit odd, but we sent them a copy. They have now responded saying these xyz aunts and uncles need to bee added to the list as well as...

Vinod, saturday 11-Sep-21 19
Taylor
Late Night Food
Taylor, On August 29, 2021 at 10:46

Looking for some ideas on late night food options! We would love something a little different than the usual, but are open to more or less anything!

Karen, thursday 2-Sep-21 11 1
P
Ladies, matching getting ready outifts
Pritika, On August 19, 2021 at 13:49

What are some alternatives to getting ready robes?

Karen, tuesday 24-Aug-21 13
Rebecca
Wedding dresses with pops of black
Rebecca, On August 23, 2021 at 13:40

Hello ladies & gents, im looking to get an idea for dresses that are white and have black accents or how can i make weddings look semi traditional but still capture the essence of me(blacks and...

Rayanne, wednesday 25-Aug-21 12
Maude
Save the dates and invitation
Maude, On August 12, 2021 at 02:07

Hey everyone. I am trying to decide if sending out Save The Date cards is necessary and whether to include the link for our wedding website. The website has good planning information but it also has...

Karen, sunday 22-Aug-21 11
Sinéad
How big is your guest list?
Sinéad, On December 24, 2019 at 09:05

It’s the season for spending time with your loved ones! Have you completed your guest list for your wedding? How is it looking? Are you inviting everyone who is near and dear to you, or are you...

Derek, tuesday 17-Aug-21 28
Abbie
Outdoor ceremony - no music?
Abbie, On July 27, 2021 at 07:36

Hi all! So our wedding is out in a wooded area on a golf course so there isn’t anywhere to hook up music for the procession. The venue said some people hire acoustic players but that’s not really in...

Shelly, thursday 12-Aug-21 33
Karen
Wed Shoots, Wedding Favors, Accomodations and Events!!!!
Karen, On July 5, 2021 at 22:41

I seldom get flustered. I LOVE a good challenge - to learn something new, better yet visit with a few friends. It is our hope that our Special Day, Weekend will be thought of going forward as a great...

Vinod, tuesday 20-Jul-21 7
Sinéad
Brides of 2021! Show us your ring!!
Sinéad, On May 29, 2019 at 11:00

Congratulations to our 2021 brides! It’s time to show off your beautiful bling! Post a picture below of your new sparkler! 💍 Photo by Marissa Hanna Photography in Edmonton

Victoria, wednesday 22-Dec-21 255 1
A
Wagon for ring bearer
Allison, On July 1, 2021 at 20:56

We had to move our wedding due to COVId and decided to have a baby in between - our baby will be 3 months at the wedding and I want him pulled in a wagon with a sign that says “daddy here comes mommy”...

Karen, monday 5-Jul-21 4
Erin
Rain on wedding Day
Erin, On June 20, 2021 at 22:42

We are getting married in June 26th and it is showing 70% chance of rain 😭. I just ordered clear umbrellas for the photos, but my big problem is finding a tent to rent that isn’t crazy expensive. I’m...

Karen, monday 5-Jul-21 5
M
Ontario re opening
Maria, On May 22, 2021 at 02:50

Hey everyone! Does anyone have ANY idea what these new rules mean for outdoor wedding ceremonies? I’ve completely given up on trying to have a reception and a proper full on wedding, but I’m just...

Karen, monday 5-Jul-21 3
Jamie
Our June Wedding Maybe Turns into October?
Jamie, On February 7, 2021 at 12:38

So we are probably going to go ahead and postpone our wedding. I cant imagine our wedding with restrictions like no dancing or no drinks after 10pm or not being able to hug my Aunts and Uncles. We are...

Karen, thursday 1-Apr-21 8
Jonelle
Plus Size Dress Shopping
Jonelle, On March 9, 2021 at 10:13

Hi there! I'm just wondering if anyone has recommendations as to where to go wedding dress shopping (in Ontario) that have plus size options? I have a list of boutiques but I'm starting to wonder...

Karen, thursday 1-Apr-21 12
Kathy
Card box
Kathy, On March 20, 2021 at 10:10

Hi All, Trying to find an inexpensive card box idea. I like the acrylic box idea but they seem pricey and what would we do with it after? Don't want a dust collector. Also like the glass box idea as...

Kathy, saturday 27-Mar-21 16
Chloe
Transportation from Ceremony to Reception.
Chloe, On January 7, 2021 at 14:04

Hello everyone! SO in a bit of a dilemma, but tons of time to figure it out. I am getting married on June 18th, 2022. Our ceremony is going to be at my grandparents' farm and our reception is 20...

Liberty, wednesday 24-Feb-21 8

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics