Skip to main content
Kelsey
Kelsey

Ravenna, Ontario · From July 2020

Marrying my high school sweetheart in our hometown area. An intimate and joyful event with good food, gorgeous florals, twinkle lights, and... View more

Marrying my high school sweetheart in our hometown area. An intimate and joyful event with good food, gorgeous florals, twinkle lights, and Bridgerton-esque pastel colours.

Happily married 🎉

June 11, 2022

678days 8hrs

Discussions

Kelsey
Bali?
Kelsey of Honeymoon, On July 11, 2022 at 15:52

We are 1 month married now and planning our honeymoon for September. We are going to Bali! Is anyone else going here/have been before? Would love to chat and get itinerary details and location...

Alice, sunday 21-May-23 3 100
Kelsey
Almost a week away - what's left to do??
Kelsey of Plan a wedding, On June 2, 2022 at 23:19

Almost 1 week away, June 11th bride, anyone else?? What last minute details/items am I inevitably forgetting about? What is everyone else doing or checking off before the big day?

Kelsey, monday 11-Jul-22 5 127
Kelsey
Music outdoors/no power?
Kelsey of Wedding ceremony, On May 31, 2022 at 11:45

Our ceremony will be in a forested area with A) no power B) very little, if any, cell reception Have any other brides had this situation? How did you do music? We are thinking of using a portable...

Darbi, thursday 2-Jun-22 7 334
Kelsey
Songs/music?
Kelsey of Plan a wedding, On May 16, 2022 at 14:33

What songs are you using? Processional for bridesmaids and bride (if different) Signing of the registerRecessionalEntrance song to receptionFirst danceFather/daughter danceMother/son danceCutting of...

Derek, monday 23-May-22 9 153
Kelsey
Dance invites?
Kelsey of Wedding reception, On April 29, 2022 at 13:01

We are extending "dance invitations" to some people (so they basically attend after dinner etc when the dance activity starts, after 8pm etc). Would you put a please rsvp to xyz info on these dance...

Kelsey, friday 29-Apr-22 2 175
Kelsey
Time for guests to arrive?
Kelsey of Plan a wedding, On February 12, 2022 at 00:22

Does anyone else have a situation where their guests need to travel into the ceremony site once they arrive to a location? We are having our ceremony at a farm property at the edge of their property,...

Tunisha, thursday 24-Feb-22 4 100
Kelsey
Couples getting married on June 11, 2022 in Ontario
Kelsey of Ontario, On May 26, 2021 at 21:56

Almost 1 year out! Does anyone have their ceremony start time decided yet? Trying to figure out the best time/light for afternoon outdoors

Kat, wednesday 17-Nov-21 4 186 1
Kelsey
Guest list - how to respond?
Kelsey of Plan a wedding, On September 7, 2021 at 11:20

My fiancé's parents asked us for our guest list I thought it was a bit odd, but we sent them a copy. They have now responded saying these xyz aunts and uncles need to bee added to the list as well as...

Vinod, saturday 11-Sep-21 19 573
Kelsey
Ceremony venues - let's see them!
Kelsey of Wedding ceremony, On August 13, 2021 at 09:31

We just secured our ceremony venue yesterday, yay! 🎉 feeling like it was one of the last things we were lagging on and having trouble finding a place, so I'm so happy and relieved to have it booked....

Amanda, tuesday 17-Aug-21 17 274
Kelsey
Best time of year to shop for bridesmaids/groomsmen attire?
Kelsey of Wedding fashion, On August 9, 2021 at 11:27

What is the best time of year to shop for wedding party attire? (Putting aside timelines and x months before the wedding date). Black Friday sales? Christmas/boxing day sales?

Hank, tuesday 10-Aug-21 3 91
Kelsey
Show me your mismatched wedding party looks!
Kelsey of Wedding fashion, On August 8, 2021 at 16:35

Either your real life photos, or your inspo vision. Bonus points if you show me how you picked groomsmen ties/accessories to coordinate with your mismatched bridesmaids! Here's one on my board to get...

Carmel, monday 9-Aug-21 12 229
Kelsey
Sorella Vita swatches?
Kelsey of Wedding fashion, On August 9, 2021 at 15:47

Does anyone know where I may be able to order swatches for Sorella Vita bridesmaid dresses? I can't seem to find anywhere to do so on their official website. Has anyone here successfully ordered...

Hank, monday 9-Aug-21 1 60
Kelsey
Is your wedding date a special date in your relationship?
Kelsey of Plan a wedding, On June 21, 2021 at 18:52

Did you pick your wedding date to coincide with any special date in your relationship? Maybe it's your anniversary of dating, your first date, etc? I'm curious how many people do this. I think it's...

Brittany & Ryan, thursday 15-Jul-21 42 488 1
Kelsey
Timeline of Engagement Party
Kelsey of Before the wedding, On July 2, 2021 at 12:21

How long after engagement do you usually have an engagement party? With covid, have you decided to wait to have your engagement party? (And if so, how long after you got engaged will it be?) Or have...

Kaitlin, sunday 11-Jul-21 5 128
Kelsey
Ceremony structure/order of events
Kelsey of Wedding ceremony, On May 25, 2021 at 18:53

I read an article on a general order of events during the ceremony, but it got me thinking because I didn't remember any weddings I've attended being done this way (or mostly just struggling to...

Tunisha, wednesday 26-May-21 16 229
Kelsey
Outdoor weddings and sun?
Kelsey of Wedding ceremony, On May 19, 2021 at 10:16

I have found a beautiful outdoor site for our ceremony but I'm nervous as it is mostly full sun area, and I'm worried the sun will be in our eyes and squinting the whole time and pictures will look...

Vinod, tuesday 25-May-21 19 341
Kelsey
Table size and number of people?
Kelsey of Wedding reception, On May 11, 2021 at 12:06

We are thinking of putting 2 8ft tables together to make and extra long table. Would you be able to fit 4 people on each side of an 8ft table comfortably? And not having anyone on the end. (16 people...

Kelsey, tuesday 11-May-21 3 111
Kelsey
Styles for long hair?
Kelsey of Beauty, On May 6, 2021 at 11:03

Wondering how brides with long hair have styled it for the wedding. I'm concerned that I have too much/long of hair that a low bun will look funny and be too heavy. For this with long hair, if you did...

Amanda, thursday 6-May-21 4 111

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics