Kelsey
Featured June 2022 Ontario

Styles for long hair?

Kelsey, on May 6, 2021 at 11:03 Posted in Beauty 0 4
Saved
Wondering how brides with long hair have styled it for the wedding. I'm concerned that I have too much/long of hair that a low bun will look funny and be too heavy. For this with long hair, if you did a low bun style, how did it work? Thinking my only options will be a half up/half down which I'm not sure I want, I was trying to think of something that would have my hair up so less chance of being overheated with my hair down

4 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on May 6, 2021 at 14:04
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute

I'm going with this style for my hair since I have waist length hair

Styles for long hair? 1

Styles for long hair? 2

Styles for long hair? 3

• Christiana
    Super November 2020 British Columbia
    Christiana ·
    • Dispute
    I think most people end up adding extensions/hair pieces or tease their hair within an inch of its life to get wedding hair lol!
    So I feel like extra hair is probably going to help rather than hinder you. But if you’re concerned I think speaking with a hair stylist would be the best thing to do. They can say whether they recommend you cut a few inches off or add some layers to make your hairstyle work better.
  • Stacey TC
    Featured August 2022 Saskatchewan
    Stacey TC ·
    • Dispute
    Styles for long hair? 4

Styles for long hair? 5circa 2010

Not the best pics, but the only ones from the back.

• Stacey TC
    Featured August 2022 Saskatchewan
    Stacey TC ·
    • Dispute

When my MOH got married I had longer hair than I have now, my hair is pretty thin but I loved the style I had and it wasn't really heavy. This was 11 years ago so may be dated now LOL. I'll try to find a photo of it...

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles