Skip to main content
Joey
Joey

Baltimore, Maryland · From July 2017

Hello! For five happy years I was your devoted Community Manager. I've moved on now but my friend Lynnie cannot wait to learn more about you and help you... View more

Hello! For five happy years I was your devoted Community Manager. I've moved on now but my friend Lynnie cannot wait to learn more about you and help you through your wedding planning journey!

• WeddingWire Admin

Discussions

Joey
How to leave a reply and quote someone in the Community
Joey of Tech support, On March 6, 2018 at 09:13

So, you've logged into your account, you're browsing through the Community, and you find a discussion that looks awesome. How do you join in? ____________________ Desktop There are three different...

Helen, wednesday 27-Mar-24 2 776
Joey
Cowboy take me away! Show me your cowboy boots
Joey of Wedding fashion, On September 24, 2018 at 17:07

Will you be rocking cowboy boots on your wedding day? If so, I wanna see! Photo by Kristen Olynick - Happy Wedding Officiant in Chilliwack Photo by Tracy's Portraits & Photography in Melville ...

Jhon, saturday 6-Jan-24 4 92
Joey
School sweethearts ✏️❤️
Joey of WeddingWire, On October 18, 2018 at 08:05

Who is getting ready to marry their school sweetheart? Did you meet each other in school and reconnect later in life? Have you been dating ever since school? In what grade or year did you meet? Did...

Matilda, thursday 28-Sep-23 9 210
Joey
The 23rd winners of the WeddingWire contest have been announced!
Joey of Contest, On January 4, 2019 at 08:06

Let's kick off 2019 by congratulating the winners of the 23rd edition of the WeddingWire contest! Hooray for Catherine & Fady! Here's what they said about being named our winner: What an amazing...

Jose, monday 3-Jul-23 8 351
Joey
What is your best love advice?
Joey of WeddingWire, On August 13, 2018 at 08:11

It was love that brought everyone to this community, so let's talk about love! Have you been told some amazing love advice that you live by? Have you come up with your own mantra or words of wisdom...

Andre, wednesday 17-May-23 24 186
Joey
Did you shop for an engagement ring before or after the proposal?
Joey of Wedding fashion, On May 8, 2019 at 08:05

Did you shop for engagement rings before the proposal? Did you choose or design the ring together once you knew a proposal was coming? Was it purchased in secret before the proposal? Or, did the...

Nicole, wednesday 12-Apr-23 40 1,037
Joey
Show off your gemstone engagement rings!
Joey of Wedding fashion, On March 13, 2018 at 08:05

Flash those gorgeous rings at me! I want to see your gemstone engagement and wedding rings! Does the type of stone have a special meaning to you? Flash us those drool-worthy gemstones And don't forget...

Whitney, wednesday 21-Dec-22 17 439
Joey
Will you change your last name?
Joey of Just married, On April 28, 2021 at 15:48

Do you plan to take your partner's last name? Will they take yours? Will you each keep your own? Will you hyphenate both names? Or will you make up a new one of your own? Tangled & Twisted in...

I'll change my name

76%

31 votes

My partner will change

0%

0 votes

We'll both change names

0%

0 votes

Neither of us will change

22%

9 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote monday 10-Oct-22 10 134
Joey
Brides of 2022 - Show Us Your Ring!
Joey of WeddingWire, On February 4, 2021 at 11:40

Congratulations to all the couples getting married in 2022! We want to see that sparkler! Photo by Owl Eye Photography in Kananaskis

Autumn, tuesday 27-Sep-22 186 4,050 5
Joey
WeddingWire's Community Guidelines
Joey of Tech support, On March 5, 2018 at 15:20

We're all here in this wonderful Community to help each other make the best possible planning decisions, make some friends, and have a wonderful time while planning weddings. To ensure everyone can...

Heather, friday 5-Aug-22 7 959 3
Joey
What's your favourite way to spend a weekend with your partner?
Joey of Living together, On March 3, 2018 at 14:05

You made it to another weekend! How are you spending time with your special someone this weekend? Will you two do any planning together? What's your favourite way to spend a weekend with your partner?...

Freya, monday 25-Jul-22 8 97
Joey
Fiancé(e) Friday! Have you traveled abroad together?
Joey of Honeymoon, On April 12, 2019 at 08:05

Are you two jet-setters, or homebodies? Do you love visiting new and far off places? Or is travel not your favorite pastime? Have you and your partner traveled abroad together before? Will you go...

Eva, tuesday 19-Jul-22 32 220
Joey
Bills and chores - how do you split up household duties?
Joey of Living together, On February 16, 2019 at 14:05

Adulting takes a lot of work! In your house, how are tasks split? Is one person in charge of finances and bills? Do you have separate chores you each take care of? Is one person master of the...

Nelly+Raquel, sunday 17-Apr-22 12 1,169
Joey
Moving after marriage
Joey of Living together, On January 9, 2020 at 09:05

Once you and your significant other get married, will you be moving? Are one or both of you headed to a new town? A new province? Will you move into your first home together? Or will you be taking a...

Nelly+Raquel, sunday 17-Apr-22 10 128
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - When did/will you move in together?
Joey of Living together, On January 8, 2018 at 08:05

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here When did you, or when will you, move...

Nelly+Raquel, sunday 17-Apr-22 32 214
Joey
Shoes - fun or functional?
Joey of Wedding fashion, On January 23, 2019 at 08:05

Which won out when making your wedding day footwear choice? Are you all about fun form? Did you choose something comfortable and functional? Or are you blending them both? Fun? Photo by Melinda &...

Samantha, friday 28-Jan-22 27 415
Joey
What fictional couple are #relationshipgoals?
Joey of Famous weddings, On January 5, 2019 at 14:05

Do you have a favorite couple of all time? Which fictional couple makes you believe in love? Photo from @weddingwire

Kara, monday 27-Dec-21 32 246 1
Joey
Do you watch any wedding tv shows?
Joey of Famous weddings, On January 17, 2018 at 08:39

Wedding shows are getting to be so popular! There are so many types to help you get your wedding fix. Some help you plan, some warm your heart, and some are just plain ridiculous (you know the ones...

Samantha, friday 24-Dec-21 23 279
Joey
What is your favorite wedding movie?
Joey of Famous weddings, On August 24, 2017 at 14:18

I'm just curious, because there are so many great ones out there, what is your favorite wedding movie?

Samantha, friday 24-Dec-21 10 81
Joey
If you could invite any celebrity to your wedding, who would you choose?
Joey of Famous weddings, On August 18, 2017 at 13:50

Ending the week with a little fun: If you could have any celebrity attend your wedding and party the night away with you, who would you choose? What celeb would appear in your wedding photos? I can't...

Samantha, friday 24-Dec-21 11 139
Joey
Totally chic, or too much? - Flower Walls
Joey of Famous weddings, On November 5, 2018 at 08:05

Let's look back at some of the most luxurious and unique wedding trends in recent years and find out which our community thinks are totally chic, and which are just too much! Kim and Kanye sent the...

Samantha, friday 24-Dec-21 19 165
Joey
Famous Date Twins! Who else got married on your wedding day?
Joey of Famous weddings, On August 24, 2018 at 08:05

Who shares your wedding date? Celebrities? Royalty? Important historical or fictional figures? Search for your date - any year will do - and let us know who else got married on your big day. September...

Samantha, friday 24-Dec-21 10 201
Joey
What TV wedding would you like to steal?
Joey of Famous weddings, On June 2, 2018 at 14:05

Chandler and Monica? Ben & Leslie? Pam & Jim? Cam & Mitchell? Lily and Marshall? What TV wedding would you most love to steal? For me, it would be Jane & Michael from Jane the Virgin ...

Samantha, friday 24-Dec-21 9 97
Joey
True or False? - I have hired a vendor without checking ratings and reviews
Joey of Plan a wedding, On December 3, 2018 at 08:05

Did you book any of your vendors without doing your full research? Or have you diligently read ratings and reviews before signing each contract and placing each deposit? Are you a thorough wedding...

Deb, friday 19-Nov-21 30 164
Joey
Who paid?
Joey of WeddingWire, On June 11, 2018 at 08:03

It's Monday, and you know that on WeddingWire that means it's game day! This week's game is about the wedding budget and who is paying for what in your wedding. Matters of money can be a tricky thing...

Samantha, wednesday 17-Nov-21 8 279
Joey
Tell us about your relationship!
Joey of WeddingWire, On January 8, 2018 at 08:20

This week's game is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here In each question we want to know the...

Samantha, wednesday 17-Nov-21 7 135
Joey
How are you and your partner spending Valentine's Day?
Joey of WeddingWire, On February 14, 2018 at 08:05

Happy Valentine's Day, WeddingWire! We're wishing you all wonderful days full of love and appreciation. Whether you'll be going out on the town o spending a quiet night doing your normal routine, I...

Samantha, wednesday 17-Nov-21 28 184
Joey
Do you have a getting ready outfit?
Joey of Wedding fashion, On June 6, 2019 at 08:18

Have you picked out a "getting ready" outfit for the morning of your wedding? What will you be wearing before you say "I do"? Robes? Flannels? Your favourite tees?

Hannah, tuesday 16-Nov-21 14 187
Joey
Help me congratulate the winner of the 11th edition of the WeddingWire contest!
Joey of Contest, On January 5, 2018 at 10:31

I'm always honored and excited to announce each new winner of the WeddingWire contest. Please join me in giving a hearty congrats to Laura & Jonathan! Here is what Laura had to say about winning:...

Samantha, monday 15-Nov-21 3 91
Joey
Hooray! The winner of the 10th edition of the WeddingWire contest has been announced!
Joey of Contest, On December 6, 2017 at 08:58

I am very pleased to announce the winners of the 10th edition of our contest. I'm doubly excited this time around, because both the bride and groom are members of WeddingWire, so we have two people...

Samantha, monday 15-Nov-21 9 165
Joey
The 41st winner of the WeddingWire Contest has been chosen!
Joey of Contest, On July 10, 2020 at 16:00

Join me in congratulating Maria & Alvaro, the lastest winners of the WeddingWire Contest! This is what Maria said about the moment she discovered she was our winner:"Thank you WeddingWire for your...

Samantha, monday 15-Nov-21 2 109 1
Joey
Congrats to the winners of the 26th edition of the WeddingWire contest!
Joey of Contest, On April 5, 2019 at 16:11

It's winner time once again! Please join me in a big cheer for the newest winners of the WeddingWire contest. Allow me to introduce you to Amy & Evan! Here is what Amy said about winning - "When I...

Samantha, monday 15-Nov-21 5 138

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics