Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

What's your favourite way to spend a weekend with your partner?

Joey, on March 3, 2018 at 14:05 Posted in Living together 0 8

You made it to another weekend! How are you spending time with your special someone this weekend? Will you two do any planning together?

What's your favourite way to spend a weekend with your partner?

What's your favourite way to spend a weekend with your partner? 1

Photo by Rebecca Ou Photography in Vancouver

8 Comments

Latest activity by Freya, on July 25, 2022 at 02:56
  • N
    Curious June 2023 Ontario
    Nelly+Raquel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Right now we spend our weekends planning our wedding
  • Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We like spending part of the weekend in and part of it out (either out in nature or discovering something new). It’s a nice balance for both of us I find
  • Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It doesn't matter what we do, as long as we are together. He works a lot, so any time we have is great. We're both homebodies, some of our best times are spent on the couch, him on the computer and me reading. We also love going for walks along the waterfront in Toronto, especially when it gets colder and the boardwalks are less crowded.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The weekends are spent at home if we both work with our kids (dogs) at the end of the day and as a family. Time at the park will be for the kids to get out and some fresh air as we go for a nice walk together.

Sometimes we do get out for a movie or dinner alone, yet mostly we have homemade food which is savings.

• Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We love going on hikes with our dogs, relaxing at home or exploring. We have only lived in Nova Scotia about 2 years so we will quite often go and see a new place.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't really care what we do as long as we can spend time together. For many years my husband worked Saturdays so Sunday was always a confusing rush of things. Now we get to enjoy time together. This weekend we are doing a lot of prep and shopping for our honeymoon!!! Smiley smile

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My fiance works three out of four weekends so we don't get too many weekends together! This weekend we are focusing on our pre-marital counselling homework.

Sometimes we like to go visit my family and his best friends who live 5 hours away. Other weekends, we just laze around, run errands, clean. Nothing too exciting.

• Jocelyn
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Jocelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    During the holidays, my FH and i plan out adventures/date nights such as skating outdoors and adventurous dinners in unexepected places.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics